Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,507 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times (27324 Views)

Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS / Bida Market Where Boko Haram Trades - Daily Trust / Onitsha was founded by Edo Prince.(by Nnamdi Azikiwe the zik of Africa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times by 2termz(m): 10:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
Blame it on Buhari

1 Like

Re: Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times by chloee(f): 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
midolian:
keep calm! We are winning the war. . Sofily sofily catchee monkey grin

..And in the end, we shall say "What GeJ couldn't do in 5yrs, we did in a year" grin
I pray none of your family members or love ones become a casuality of BH, then you will not play politics with the monthly death incidence in NE.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times by LastSurvivor: 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
I think Jonathan deserves some apology from every rational thinking Nigerian..

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times by picknstake: 10:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
MIDNIGHT MATCHES ARE NOW UP LIVE CLICK AND CHOOSE YOUR PICK FOR FREE http://www.picknstake.com/2015/09/midnight-and-early-morning-matches-2122.html
Re: Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times by meeky007(m): 10:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
mrborntodoit:
Hmmmm

I still pity the innocent ones in the North even though some of them were very happy when the insurgents were ONLY attacking Christians and burning churches.

This should be a referential warning to all the tribal bigots on Nairaland (both Igbo and Yoruba ), when the war you idiots crave becomes reality, you will wish you were never born. The North should be an example .
so make we run?
Re: Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times by mrborntodoit: 11:19pm On Sep 21, 2015
eligibility:

I got your message right but bias in one area, you qouted some Muslims were happy when the insurgents were linching on Churches. You forgot to mention that Muslims were alleged as the main perpetrators

If you are not hypocrite, you must tell the world that no Muslim has ever blamed any Christian of perpetrating any evil in the north.

To the best of my knowledge , many Christians were caught as full flesh members of BOKO HARAM بؤكؤ حرم
Be just.....

You are the hypocrite here,Islam as a religion is a problem in the World, I must tell the world the truth and the truth is that members of Bokoharam have their ideologies that is based on Islamic studies , encouraged by some Northerners and today,the whole country is witnessing the result of your ideologies.

The socalled Christians you mentioned were bought over,some of them were forced to kill or be killed , you are blinded by foreign religion and inwardly a coward,hereby giving you up as a selfish person that doesn't care about the travails of the victims of Bokoharam but cowardly looking for means to be biased .

Abandon Islam and you shall see things from a positive perspective .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
The dullard is more than clueless! angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry undecided

4 Likes

Re: Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
HungerBAD:
Boko Haram?

This is the problem i have with the treatment of Dasuki. That man knows more than he is saying, he should be treated like the common terrorist that he is, and i am very certain he will squeal, and give names of those causing this mayhem in Maiduguri.

Everything in life has an expiry date, and Boko Haram's expiry date is fast approaching.

I think ur a northerner.

2 Likes

Re: Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
hmmm...
Re: Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times by HungerBAD: 12:16am On Sep 22, 2015
chuna1985:

I think ur a northerner.

Me too.

1 Like

Re: Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times by ignis: 12:23am On Sep 22, 2015
Buhari
Re: Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times by berrystunn(m): 12:23am On Sep 22, 2015
doublewisdom:
Where is the assistance America promised Buhari? grin grin grin

gay right.....
Re: Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times by berrystunn(m): 12:27am On Sep 22, 2015
grin [size=66pt]war
[/size]
Re: Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times by okonja(m): 12:34am On Sep 22, 2015
May God save us
Re: Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times by c33b33(m): 1:12am On Sep 22, 2015
Every attack is now called act of desperation. Isn't BokoHaram desperate right from day 1? Were they not bombing towns when they occupied Sambisa?

Shekau and the closest journalist to him has spoken. Nigeria army keep fooling those that wants to be fooled.

ISWAP is existing strongly,do not be fooled!

IPOB Youth

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times by likila: 1:14am On Sep 22, 2015
This is the work of Allahu.
The devil made this plan for bad but Allahu will use it for good.
Re: Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times by kobonaire(m): 1:33am On Sep 22, 2015
papawemba:
What is NY Times
I believe it is New Yola Times
Re: Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times by benitwater(m): 1:35am On Sep 22, 2015
temitemi1:
They are wining the war indeed undecided undecided
this is the kind of news u always love to hear.prophet of doom.continue
Re: Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times by benitwater(m): 1:39am On Sep 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Propaganda government. Dishing out lies to the gullible populace on a daily basis. We all want this War to end, but the propaganda has got to stop. Hundreds are killed weekly, Where is B00HARI's body language when you need it

The news outlets like 'The nations', punch and the rest brown envelope news houses have all gone dumb, If it was during the time of GEJ, Liar Mohammed would have gone to spew trash as usual. Rubbish!
another prophet of doom,continue,I guess u have another country to call yours.
Re: Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times by AreaFada2: 1:42am On Sep 22, 2015
doublewisdom:
Where is the assistance America promised Buhari? grin grin grin

Did they actually believe in that help?

At least in GEJ's time, we found it hard to believe America will not help fight terrorists and we waited. In Good faith.

But even the urbane GEJ later accepted help will not come and went East. Quite delayed but we saw Boko being seriously damaged before May 29th.

What excuse do we have to believe America will help now? After our lesson from last regime's belief help will come but never came?

Oh, some think GMB's body language can remote-control Americans. grin cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times by spafu(m): 1:48am On Sep 22, 2015
IbnSultaan:
soft target , nigeria is building its intelligence capacity to enable security forces prevent BHT from attacking soft targets
WHICH WAY NIGERIA ?
If we must tell ourselves the truth, both the Nigerian
army and the presidency (and by that I mean the
president of Nigeria) are exposing innocent and
defenceless citizens to continuous harm and
dangers in the hands of the terrorist group, Boko
Haram. To most keen observers, it would seem that
each time the presidency and the army started their
media propaganda, the Boko haram guys quickly go
into town to dent the claims of the government. But
the government has not learnt the all the important
lesson that Gorilla warfare is never fought in the
from pages of newspapers. It is very senseless and
unintelligent to keep announcing to Nigerians that
the insurgents no longer engage men of the Nigerian
and are rather targeting soft targets. Was it the men
of the Nigerian Army they target on the 24 of
December, 2010 when their bomb went off in Gada
Biu, Jos? I was a few metres to the scene of that
blast. What of the Saint Theresa Catholic Church at
Madalla/Zuba? Was it the army they targeted? What
about the blasts at the United Nations building? And
the legion of attacks at Baga Fish Market and the
Monday Market both in Maiduguri. What of the
uncountable bomb blasts at Motor parks in Abuja,
Kano, Gombe, Maiduguri etc? So why is someone
now making attacks on innocent Nigerians as if they
represent a change of tactics? Oh! that seems to
me that some people are not aware of what many
Nigerians had passed through, apparently, they
never cared then. So the whole thing seems knew to
them

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times by christinie(f): 2:24am On Sep 22, 2015
Where is Lair Mohammed?
viktor01:

I can't see El-rufai.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times by Xano(m): 3:11am On Sep 22, 2015
Unfortunate deaths.
Our condolence to the families of the victims.
BH bombings are rarely been reported by Nigerian media. They choose not to report it.
Journalism shall not taken seriously in this country.
We have 'brown envelope' journalists.
There are media stations(few we avoid completely), when its time for News and analysis, we switch to another channel. There are media websites and newspapers who are highly partisan.
Graduates and undergraduates of Political science and mass communication have passionate debates. But, may decide to accept 'brown envelopes' to keep quiet or even be passionate 'spin doctors' because their predecessors are financially well-off.
Search for the truth yourself.
Electronic and paper media will not inform you the truth.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times by opribo(m): 3:52am On Sep 22, 2015
Everyday when I watch Syrian migrants on CNN being humiliated all over as they attempt to flee their own country due to the greed and selfishness of one mqm, I can't but thank God for Nigeria that God touched the heart of GEJ and Buhari to let peace reign in this land. O lord I couldn't imagine myself and my household been kicked around while trying to escape from motherland. As for Boko I know God won't allow their evil plan to work to throw this peaceful nation into war.
Even if we can no longer live together let us sit do and agree peacefully. War is never a good thing, the sound of one bomb alone can kill the elderly and high bp patients talk less of its impact. Please Nigerians let's join hands and end this Boko or else it will end Nigeria.
Re: Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times by EmekaBlue(m): 4:31am On Sep 22, 2015
Mohammed is thirsty

4 Likes

Re: Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times by amusadele: 6:00am On Sep 22, 2015
HungerBAD:
Boko Haram?

This is the problem i have with the treatment of Dasuki. That man knows more than he is saying, he should be treated like the common terrorist that he is, and i am very certain he will squeal, and give names of those causing this mayhem in Maiduguri.

Everything in life has an expiry date, and Boko Haram's expiry date is fast approaching.

Which is your own expiry date? You should investigate your dunce and body odour president who told the world that fight against insuegency is a fight against the north.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times by francizy(m): 6:24am On Sep 22, 2015
wiseoneking:
Sharap and dont say what you dont know abou Dasuki. Buhari and Dasuki who knows the secret of Boko haram better than the other, after all the boko boys trusted buhari to the extend of nominating him for negotiation 3yrs ago.

The person you quoted, hungerbad, is one of the desperate zombies seeking for miracles from their god in Aso Rock.

On the bolded, the later fought for the former when the Nigerian army almost anihiliated the former, saying "a fight against boko haram is injustice to the north" while the former nominated the later to be their spokesperson for a peace truce. So who is deceiving who please??

APC ridiculed GEJ government, saying that good governance is not rocket science. Now APC are in, but instead of getting down to work, they are busy ridiculing themselves. Now governance has become rocket science to them as they haven't achieved anything since May 29th other than media propaganda and blame games. They always look for who to blame for their woes. Imagine blaming Dasuki for the boko haram they were all sympathetic to, a boko haram that their media arms were always quick to report their issues in the past administration but same media arm went dumb and toothless all of a sudden.

I still maintain that devil and his agents fell into Nigeria and produced children right here, if not, then why are all these things happening while some blind goats are supporting them??

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times by francizy(m): 6:34am On Sep 22, 2015
opribo:
Everyday when I watch Syrian migrants on CNN being humiliated all over as they attempt to flee their own country due to the greed and selfishness of one mqm, I can't but thank God for Nigeria that God touched the heart of GEJ and Buhari to let peace reign in this land. O lord I couldn't imagine myself and my household been kicked around while trying to escape from motherland. As for Boko I know God won't allow their evil plan to work to throw this peaceful nation into war.
Even if we can no longer live together let us sit do and agree peacefully. War is never a good thing, the sound of one bomb alone can kill the elderly and high bp patients talk less of its impact. Please Nigerians let's join hands and end this Boko or else it will end Nigeria.

You should be thanking God for GEJ and not Buhari because when Buhari lost in 2011, he childishly couldn't conceded defeat and that cause over 1000 lives, that was why he said that if what happened in 2011 should repeat itself in 2015, dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood (assuming he lost again this year, we all know that there would have been over a million deaths). GEJ on the other hand said that his ambition isn't worth the blood of any Nigerian and staying true to his word, he called Buhari even when they haven't announced all the results and congratulated him.

GEJ will remain the best president Nigeria has seen, till in the future when we elect someone better.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 22, 2015
HungerBAD:

Me too.
No, Am confirm IGBO boy... Don't get it twisted.
Re: Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times by broxymall(m): 6:55am On Sep 22, 2015
Order for your Casio Edifice Chronograh watch, visit my signature for contact.
Re: Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times by Emmahunk(m): 7:01am On Sep 22, 2015
It amazes me that some people still find it convenient to apply ethnicity and religion to the mayhem by BH in the North.
Whether Christians or Moslems, Notherners or Southerners, we are talking of the lives of human beings and Nigerians.
One thing should be clear to all of us, what is happening in the North can easily start happening anywhere else if we don't collectively support PMB to eradicate it wholistically.
Enough of this religious and tribalistic nonsense.
Re: Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times by francizy(m): 7:10am On Sep 22, 2015
OldJohn:

Na wa ooo. Robot pls leave GEJ Naaa.

Your operator said 2 weeks, then 3 months, then December now you have said a year. Who is fooling who? Go and look for who will reprogram common sense and wisdom in u.

Midolian is not a robot. I think the title zombie fits him more.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aviation Sector Is Collapsing —FG Cries Out / EndSARS: Rauf Olaniyan Joins Protest, Says He Was A Victim / Boko Haram Militants Showing Off Weapons From An Army Barack Raid (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.