Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,230 members, 7,825,892 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Please Help! A ‘runs Girl’ Is In Love With Me ….what Should I Do? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Please Help! A ‘runs Girl’ Is In Love With Me ….what Should I Do? (1676 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor's "The Ungrateful Delilah" Story Of love-vendor & Runs Girl Actresses / Vic O Wants To Pay Runs Girl This Weekend / Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! A ‘runs Girl’ Is In Love With Me ….what Should I Do? by mikesinger: 10:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
Read interesting confession and drop your advice;

It all started sometimes early this year…it just happened and we connected. On my own part….I never knew she was a runs girl. She’s jovial and caring. I actually took her serious until I discovered her true identity and ever since that day….my emotional attachment to her reduced speedily.

I confronted her and she admitted living such a life but that she’s willing to change if I’m ready to make her my ‘one and only’. But to my utmost dismay, this girl no gree change. Her urge for money is on the high side and she believes that all those her runs yields faster income.

Continue Reading--->>> http://www.mokgist.com/please-help-a-runs-girl-is-in-love-with-me-what-should-i-do/

Re: Please Help! A ‘runs Girl’ Is In Love With Me ….what Should I Do? by jaymejate: 10:51pm On Sep 21, 2015
Advise yourself.
Infact, how old are you? Grow up man
Re: Please Help! A ‘runs Girl’ Is In Love With Me ….what Should I Do? by jaymejate: 10:52pm On Sep 21, 2015
Advise yourself.
Infact, how old are you? Grow up man
Re: Please Help! A ‘runs Girl’ Is In Love With Me ….what Should I Do? by durubrian(m): 10:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
you stole a post from nairaland, pasted on your blog, them redirecting nairalanders to your blog... cos u attached a pic?

this guy should be banned sef

(1) (Reply)

Olumuyiwa Osinuga A.k.a Nomoreloss Is Dead / Davido, 2face & Mr P Playing With Kids At Davido's Daughter Birthday --(video ) / Tonto Dike Teases With Photo Of Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.