Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Review - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Review (896 Views)

Wiko Slide 2 Review and Thoughts / Infinix Note 2 Review: Camera Test Vs Redmi 2 & C8, Multitasking & Fast Charge / The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Review by TheTega(m): 12:28am On Sep 22, 2015
Xiaomi are known to be the kings of the “Value for your money” category when it comes to making cheap, quality and affordable handsets, so when the launched the Redmi Note in early 2014, we weren’t all too surprised. It was an affordable “large 5.5” inch handset with top drawer specifications. Now almost a year later, the successor of the popular Redmi mi note has been launched. I’ve been using the device for a week now I have my verdict.

If interested in just a summary, here it is:

More here : http://mobilityarena.com/xiaomi-redmi-note-2-prime-review/

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Bought The Karbon S6 / How To Download Paid Apps For Free? / Type C Usb Charger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.