Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Akinfenwa Claims He'd 'snooze' Costa If They Clashed On The Pitch(pix) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Akinfenwa Claims He'd 'snooze' Costa If They Clashed On The Pitch(pix) (1017 Views)

See What Cristiano Ronaldo Told Fernando Torres When They Clashed Yesterday / Adebayo Akinfenwa 'the Beast' Wants Chicken For Pre-match Before England Call-up / PICTURES: England And Russia Fans Clashed In France (euro 2016), Turns Bloody. (2) (3) (4)

Akinfenwa Claims He'd 'snooze' Costa If They Clashed On The Pitch(pix) by seagulsntrawler: 1:22am On Sep 22, 2015
ADEBAYO AKINFENWA has claimed he would 'snooze' Diego Costa if the pair ever squared up on the pitch.
ByJames Cambridge
00:02, Tue, Sep 22, 2015| UPDATED:00:28, Tue, Sep 22, 2015
GETTY
Adebayo Akinfenwa says he could have Diego Costa
The AFC Wimbledon star retained his title as the strongest player on EA sports game FIFA 16 this year, holding off competition from Chris Samba and Wilfried Bony.
And in the wake ofDiego Costa's latest on-the-pitch antics against Arsenal's Gabriel, Akinfenwa has admitted he would win if they ever came to blows.
Speaking at the FIFA 16 launch, he said: "I’m gonna have to keep it real. If it came down to it I’d have to snooze Diego Costa.
"I like him as a player but there’s only one winner if he comes up against me."
However, Costa may have to form a queue, as the strong-man - nicknamed The Beast, has is eyes firmly set on whoever takes his FIFA crown.
He added:“One day it’ll happen, when I retire. Whoever beats me I’ll definitely be calling them out to go toe-to-toe.”
Source: www.express.co.uk/sport/football/606918/Adebayo-Akinfenwa-Fifa-16-Ultimate-Team-Diego-Costa-Chelsea-Gabriel-Paulista-

Re: Akinfenwa Claims He'd 'snooze' Costa If They Clashed On The Pitch(pix) by khalifanino: 6:08am On Sep 22, 2015
Arsenal fans....dis tyn stil dey pain u pple ni.. Abeg where u see ur story..Remember 3pt stil stand..
Re: Akinfenwa Claims He'd 'snooze' Costa If They Clashed On The Pitch(pix) by jomoh: 6:20am On Sep 22, 2015
The first time I saw this guy I felt like, who let a rugby player into the pitch then I saw his Yoruba name and was "damn he's fvcking Nigerian".
Re: Akinfenwa Claims He'd 'snooze' Costa If They Clashed On The Pitch(pix) by seagulsntrawler: 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
jomoh:
The first time I saw this guy I felt like, who let a rugby player into the pitch then I saw his Yoruba name and was "damn he's fvcking Nigerian".
The guy is really scary. Would be a bad idea to offend him oo gringringrin

Pick From These Matches And Smile Afterwards... / C.Ronaldo Makes Surprise Move To PSG / Watch Highlight Of Chelsea Vs West Ham United (BPL)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9