Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Saraki To Be Remanded In Prison Today,investigation Reveals - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki To Be Remanded In Prison Today,investigation Reveals (6831 Views)

Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. / Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) / Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki To Be Remanded In Prison Today,investigation Reveals by solonazzy: 9:30am On Sep 22, 2015
chukwudi44:

Your party knew all this yet you welcomed him into your party and gave him the kwara state APC structure? Please tell me something!!
Sorry dear, Saraki would serve no time!! Nothing would come out of this case
Common Dnt b ignorant...... He defected to apc last year from pdp....
Re: Saraki To Be Remanded In Prison Today,investigation Reveals by deanoffaculty: 9:43am On Sep 22, 2015
Distractions everywhere!
Is Saraki the problem of this country now? How about unemployment, Insurgency, Insecurity, power sector, Declining state of education, kidnapping is now part of the system, etc. There are many things to focus on rather than chasing Bukola Saraki. Either Saraki is impeached or not, the problems of Nigeria remain thesame. Is this the drama we are going to watch for four years? Chasing corrupt officers all about like super Mario bros. Despite the celebration of victory against Bokko Haram, bomb is still killing people and Nigeria army claimed they killed shekau but he released another video last week. The military officers that fought against Bokko Haram got promoted when Kidnaped Chibok girls are still out there........what are we even celebrating?
PMB is trying and I love him but distractions are everywhere in this government. Our journey is still far and we can't just be watching and celebrating in defeat.
SAI BUHARI!!! We love you but don't make us feel like we are directionless. Don't work alone.....release the ministerial list and let's keep going. All politicians are corrupt but you can caution your ministers.
Re: Saraki To Be Remanded In Prison Today,investigation Reveals by change49ja: 9:57am On Sep 22, 2015
Gbawe:

That is what I have repeated here non-stop. The APC will quickly become like the PDP if the Party allows a culture of impunity. In Buhari, the APC has a strong Party leader who believes and has stated that nobody must be allowed to behave as if they are greater than the Party. Saraki effed-up big time and against the wrong President. His biggest mistake was to assume we are still under the PDP-style reign of impunity.

On point baba

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Be Remanded In Prison Today,investigation Reveals by PentiumPro(f): 10:40am On Sep 22, 2015
Demdem:

Please send me the link of this article

Bros sorry for the late response, I was in the mad Ikorodu road traffic. Here is the link.
https://www.nairaland.com/2616031/saraki-doesnt-deserve-pityhe-gang

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Primary School Teachers Appeals To Kogi State Govt. For Non-payment Of Salaries / Lai Mohammed: Nigeria's Image Problem Caused By Media / Ugwuanyi Appoints Augustine Didigwu As Surveyor-general

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.