Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

I Need To Share This.. Today Might Be My Last - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need To Share This.. Today Might Be My Last (5556 Views)

...And I Saw This Today. / Perfect Handwriting Examples That Were Too Good Not To Share(photos) / In The 90s: Share This If You Have One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need To Share This.. Today Might Be My Last by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
nuelzy:
.....i wish i can see u.....we have dsame aspiration...i just finished a bottle of bear to knw if it will stop me from going crazy....i hate life....its depresses me to see my mates making it and am not....presently am in national open university...bt other tins happening around me makes me depressed....atyms i wish i.wasnt born in nigeria....or even to my family....i always feel unimportant wen eva i see other ppl...mostly my mates...tins happening around me makes me think of only suicide...i know dis aint helping bt dats hw i feel....i just feel unlucky....and worthless....i just feel useless....nothing to be proud of...or happy about....ppl even take me for granted...even peeps i was beta dan during sec.schl days all look successful....i hate being brought to dis world....beat me if u like bt dats hw i feel....

i just hate myself....my life...atyms my family..bt its nt dere fault....i feel like dying ...at most tym....u i cry mysekf to stupor

i just want to let it awt....i feel unlucky....my creation...my life...everything.....

hmmmm tired of typing
jealousy and envy is killing u, take a look at ur neighbourhood, there will be a man who was once rich who is now broke and some who used to be poverty stricken now rich. get a grip of urself broad, face ur own life

1 Like

Re: I Need To Share This.. Today Might Be My Last by Luchi20(f): 10:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
Hmm..lyf...i can relate to ur story bro,this is my third tym of writin jamb,had to work my ass out to raise money to buy d jamb form nd post utme form,cos my parent arnt financially strong at d moment.i scored 227 in jamb nd 56 in d post utme(cut of mark is 50).admission list came out nd i wasnt admitted,a frnd who scored 41 in d post utme was admitted.i cried myself to slip 4 days,askin God questions lyk...y do u hate me dis much? I thought u said u love me nd u will give me all i asked in ur name..do u even exist?..i almost hated God.i felt worthless nd useless nd even contaplated suicide but i didnt hav d nerves to do it.But i realised dat if i give up nw i would hav given d devil what he wants..MY DOWNFALL...after readin story about a unilag 300L student oluchi dat died resently(my NAMESAKE!!!),i asked what if dat was who God was preventin me frm?...sori 4 my long story..bottom line..dont give up no mata what,God has a reason 4 everytin,am currentin waitin 4 d poly list.nd one more tin,dont always rely on uni.u can still go to poly or colledge,no tym my guy,skul na skul.LUV YA

1 Like

Re: I Need To Share This.. Today Might Be My Last by nuelzy: 2:11am On Sep 23, 2015
panachuku:
jealousy and envy is killing u, take a look at ur neighbourhood, there will be a man who was once rich who is now broke and some who used to be poverty stricken now rich. get a grip of urself broad, face ur own life
u will likely not get it...i wish u dsame situation....
Re: I Need To Share This.. Today Might Be My Last by frank4t(m): 2:14am On Sep 23, 2015
hear my story bro. I wrote jamb six times, bros that's six years. I was insulted by everyone around me including my dad, but I never gave up, I got my admission in 2010 and by God's grace I will be going for service this year. two days after my graduation, while washing I burst into tears, I cried like baby, couldn't believe that after all the trecking while in campus am now a graduate. if I can do it, you can do it

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Share This.. Today Might Be My Last by twixx(f): 3:16am On Sep 23, 2015
so many stories, people go about everyday, you sit in a bus or taxi with them but you cant tell their stories, airaland had just given you a glimpse of people's problems and how they overcome, op you might think that you going through this is the end of the world but it isn't, this admission that you are talking about sef is Nothing in the eyes of God, do not question God because he has a plan for you, you have no idea what he is saving you from.

i finished secondary school in 2006, re wrote waec, wrote jamb four times my parents told me this is the last time we are going to give you money for this, i don't know how i went through those years but i did, i even considered poly, i passed the exam got admission but my sister said i should give jamb one last try, i remember putting aau ekpoma even when i heard awful stories about that school i put it because i was desperate, my dad saw what i had filled and immediately made me buy a change of school form and made,me put in Uniport..

the last year i wrote jamb, i passed wrote post ume and blasted it, everything was just so simple and it was as if there was a reason for me being delayed, my name was on the merit list and i couldn't believe i was finally going to be a uni student, i got admission in 2011, in first year got an F in a course since i had already had experience with failure i knew just how to pick myself up, i read more, i got a B after re writing, and since then i haven't had any carry overs, i tell you God is faithful to his words.

I'm in my final year last semester and im so tired of school but you writing this has reminded me where im coming from, life is not easy for any one, every problem becomes a story of victory.

so please Don't give up instead hold on to God, go on your knees and cry to God, not to get admission but for his will to be done in your life, some people have died in school some because of the friends they went out with, imagine the boys that were killed in aluu imagine if the admission of one was delayed there Wouldn't have been an Aluu 4. so just pray to God, let his will be done in your life because he is an all knowing God and has a plan for your life.

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Share This.. Today Might Be My Last by ednut1(m): 8:39am On Sep 23, 2015
teemahbanks:
CAKES! CAKES!! CAKES!!!
LET US MAKE UR EVENT A MOUTH WATERING ONE
WITH YUMMY CHOPS AND FLUFFY CAKES
WITH THE BEST OF CREATIVITY AT AFFORDABLE PRICES
CONTACK US @CakesbyTemah_banks on BBM 5326F725 FOR MORE INFORMATION
ur just plain silly, some1 feeling suicidal needs advice ur here advertising cakes, Mods shud start baning peeps like u undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Share This.. Today Might Be My Last by Cjizzy(m): 9:02am On Sep 23, 2015
twixx:
so many stories, people go about everyday, you sit in a bus or taxi with them but you cant tell their stories, airaland had just given you a glimpse of people's problems and how they overcome, op you might think that you going through this is the end of the world but it isn't, this admission that you are talking about sef is Nothing in the eyes of God, do not question God because he has a plan for you, you have no idea what he is saving you from.

i finished secondary school in 2006, re wrote waec, wrote jamb four times my parents told me this is the last time we are going to give you money for this, i don't know how i went through those years but i did, i even considered poly, i passed the exam got admission but my sister said i should give jamb one last try, i remember putting aau ekpoma even when i heard awful stories about that school i put it because i was desperate, my dad saw what i had filled and immediately made me buy a change of school form and made,me put in Uniport..

the last year i wrote jamb, i passed wrote post ume and blasted it, everything was just so simple and it was as if there was a reason for me being delayed, my name was on the merit list and i couldn't believe i was finally going to be a uni student, i got admission in 2011, in first year got an F in a course since i had already had experience with failure i knew just how to pick myself up, i read more, i got a B after re writing, and since then i haven't had any carry overs, i tell you God is faithful to his words.

I'm in my final year last semester and im so tired of school but you writing this has reminded me where im coming from, life is not easy for any one, every problem becomes a story of victory.

so please Don't give up instead hold on to God, go on your knees and cry to God, not to get admission but for his will to be done in your life, some people have died in school some because of the friends they went out with, imagine the boys that were killed in aluu imagine if the admission of one was delayed there Wouldn't have been an Aluu 4. so just pray to God, let his will be done in your life because he is an all knowing God and has a plan for your life.
I feel you bro.... I passed jamb and post utme in Uniport but wasn't offered admission... I felt so bad and even stopped going to church.. When the aluu issue came out, I could remember my inner self telling me what if you were among... All the same I have gotten admission into UST and I thank God with all my heart... My advice for the op is that when life fails you, look back and you might see God's uplifting hand
Re: I Need To Share This.. Today Might Be My Last by Melancholy(m): 9:21am On Sep 23, 2015
What are the moderators waiting for? All these expensive advise mustn't go like that! Pls lets encourage others out there. @lalasticlala
Re: I Need To Share This.. Today Might Be My Last by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 23, 2015
Op, i understand perfectly well how u feel cause i have wrote jamb three times and luckily for me, i got admission this yr. Last yr when i failed, i wanted to end it all, i want to just quit. I began to wonder, "what will people say? What of the high expectations from friends and family? Am i going to stay at home for another yr?" it was so depressing that i wanted to give up. I gave testimony last Sunday and i was crying. I never thought i will cry when giving that testimony. Is even more painful when ur friends are telling u they have gotten admission whereas u are still in that rut of failure.

No matter what, dnt give up. This will soon be a story of your making. Suicide is not the answer to your questions. There's still a reason to live.
Re: I Need To Share This.. Today Might Be My Last by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 23, 2015
OP please be encouraged. I know people who tried to gain admission longer than you are passing through.
You need to know that we all have different paths in this life. Never compare yourself to others. Some of your colleagues that seem to have everything going easy for them might have passed through severe challenges in the past too & some have theirs waiting for them in the future.

Keep pressing on & pray to God with faith.
Re: I Need To Share This.. Today Might Be My Last by ify84(m): 1:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
Ur name na Wisdom, u wan take unwise decision... Check am naaa... Me, I spent 5 years at home waiting for admission too.. . Today I am a graduate, on d street hustling but married. ..
Re: I Need To Share This.. Today Might Be My Last by Wisdoms00: 11:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
IGLE25:
Drop ur number so I add you on whatsapp then we talk...
Re: I Need To Share This.. Today Might Be My Last by IGLE25(m): 3:21am On Sep 24, 2015
I will add you up...
Re: I Need To Share This.. Today Might Be My Last by Odunskem(f): 9:11am On Sep 28, 2015
stoneaustin:

Brother, I really love your courage! you just uplifted my spirit and may God continue to uplift you!

Hmmm... Ur story has bissted my courage

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Neco 2012/2013 Closing Date / Candidates Who Sat 4 2008 Nov/dec waec Gce.,Get ready.Result comes up next wk / Law And Mass Communication: Which One Has More Job Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.