Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl (75189 Views)

It's Offical: "NL 18+" Whatsapp Group / JOSSITES On NL - Whatsapp Group Chat / Did You Need A Girl, A Beautiful Girl Who Is Ready To B With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 22, 2015
jonaifame22:
aiit, u asked for it

Shes pretty
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by macolino(m): 8:34am On Sep 22, 2015
tongue
jonaifame22:
aiit, u asked for it
she try sha but not as beautiful As missnora..
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by MISSNORA(f): 8:34am On Sep 22, 2015
richommie:

guy this aint a good start.
u shud ve ask her for her name first.

#YolO

yeah.... Let's wait on the pics of the Kate adesanya... The silly dude bn asking me out here n I keep snubn him, no he's up to this prank

3 Likes

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by menix(m): 8:35am On Sep 22, 2015
macolino:
onyoma ima ihe Ana ko.but nwata ahu na amachayari.maka na nwa bu som mma

Nna di Nwa bu eshi..
Shawanshop Calabar ka obu..
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 22, 2015
jonaifame22:
aiit, u asked for it

OP, see why I said beauty is relative? This guy thinks this girl is more beautiful than MISSNORA.

1 Like

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 22, 2015
richommie:

guy this aint a good start.
u shud ve ask her for her name first.

#YolO

But she hasn't answered my question.. Maybe she's Kate Adesanya.. I'd post the pix after she answered.

*MissNora, Are you Kate Adesanya?. Are you in Unilag, Mass-Comm dept, 300 level,. You contested for Miss Moremi last year right?..
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by macolino(m): 8:37am On Sep 22, 2015
menix:

Guy this ur gal friend pinshure b like those galz wey dem dey use their pix do advert for Otapiapia bottle...
hahahaha,guy U hash oo
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 22, 2015
MISSNORA:
yeah.... Let's wait on the pics of the Kate adesanya... The silly dude bn asking me out here n I keep snubn him, no he's up to this prank

Answer hiS question.

#YolO

7 Likes

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by jonaifame22(m): 8:39am On Sep 22, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Shes pretty
yep
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by MISSNORA(f): 8:39am On Sep 22, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Pls do grin
waitn for d pics of Kate adesanya too. Dude bn asking me out since day one, bn turning his ass down, now he's up to this.
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 22, 2015
menix:

Guy this ur gal friend pinshure b like those galz wey dem dey use their pix do advert for Otapiapia bottle...

grin This is what I call a knock out punch

1 Like

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by rosy4u(f): 8:42am On Sep 22, 2015
just answer his questions to defend urself hun so dat it wouldn't repeat itself perhaps in a next thread

1 Like

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 22, 2015
MISSNORA:
waitn for d pics of Kate adesanya too. Dude bn asking me out since day one, bn turning his ass down, now he's up to this.

Oh lol grin

But profojah I see no Kate adesanya on fbk embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 22, 2015
profojah:

But she hasn't answered my question.. Maybe she's Kate Adesanya.. I'd post the pix after she answered.

*MissNora, Are you Kate Adesanya?. Are you in Unilag, Mass-Comm dept, 300 level,. You contested for Miss Moremi last year right?..
guy upload her pix. . .abi u won chop ban?

#YolO
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by MISSNORA(f): 8:44am On Sep 22, 2015
profojah:

oh now u saying maybe I'm Kate Adesanya.....I'm not...and I am a graduate of Unizik...bring it on....get a life. Cuz u asked me out n I rejected u.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by hayjay16(f): 8:50am On Sep 22, 2015
MISSNORA:
oh now u saying maybe I'm Kate Adesanya.....I'm not...and I am a graduate of Unizik...bring it on....get a life. Cuz u asked me out n I rejected u.
lol..I can feel d angergrin
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 22, 2015
MISSNORA:

Just how I envisaged it.

It is getting hotter here. Johnbull, bring me airconditioner.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 22, 2015
Profojah why na
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by hayjay16(f): 8:52am On Sep 22, 2015
jonaifame22:
aiit, u asked for it
mmm she's pretty, no doubtsmiley

1 Like

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 22, 2015
MISSNORA:
See as fear dey catch you

1 Like

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 22, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Oh lol grin

But profojah I see no Kate adesanya on fbk embarassed
Search well.. You'll see
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 22, 2015
profojah:
See as fear dey catch you
Fear dey really catch am o. shocked You self notice. Oya, baba, drop the picture(s).
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 22, 2015
MissNora, did you just say "I was asking you out?"
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 22, 2015
profojah:
Search well.. You'll see
drop pictures or link abegi
#YolO
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by misspicy(f): 8:56am On Sep 22, 2015
Profojah see your life outside tongue.....
So because missnora rejected you,you come dey vex

1 Like

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 22, 2015
hifaif:

Fear dey really catch am o. shocked You self notice. Oya, baba, drop the picture(s).
hifaif.. Save the pix on her profile first. I'd just cc you & other monikers when a new thread of those pix is out.
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 22, 2015
misspicy:
Don't believe yet. All I know is that shit is about to happen.

1 Like

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by jonaifame22(m): 8:59am On Sep 22, 2015
hayjay16:
mmm she's pretty, no doubtsmiley
yep she is
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 22, 2015
misspicy:

Lol cheesy. You sef believe her?. You dey fall my hand
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 22, 2015
macolino:
Missnora is the most beautiful girl on NL,I think she is also nwafo.if you ask me if I have crush on her,I will say yes yes.haters do what you know best.Elegam face
HMMMMM, POOR MEDULLA OBLANGATA

1 Like

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 22, 2015
profojah:

hifaif.. Save the pix on her profile first. I'd just cc you & other monikers when a new thread of those pix is out.

Alright, baba.
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by dharay99: 9:00am On Sep 22, 2015
MISSNORA:
oh now u saying maybe I'm Kate Adesanya.....I'm not...and I am a graduate of Unizik...bring it on....get a life. cuz u asked me out n I rejected u.

nice piece of shiiiii†,
& why yhu no accept na.... sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (57) (Reply)

Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here / Deltans Meet Here! / Be Re-united with Old Friends!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.