Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl (75200 Views)

It's Offical: "NL 18+" Whatsapp Group / JOSSITES On NL - Whatsapp Group Chat / Did You Need A Girl, A Beautiful Girl Who Is Ready To B With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by coolest01(m): 2:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

....is tattooed on ur flat black_ass.!
hahahahhahaha cheesy
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by hayjay16(f): 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
patmaine:

which of them
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by goldheart004(f): 3:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
I like Miss Nora's confidence,don't let no one bring u down wink
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by cooljoe(m): 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
MISSNORA:
Hmmmmm
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Ufranklin92(m): 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
macolino:
MR ADULT,only God knows how many times U have clicked on her profile to view her pix..onye ofu obi

na u sabi
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Francis95(m): 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
macolino:
hahahaha,guy U hash oo
Mehn, wicked no be small grin grin
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by nltruer: 5:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
Bunch of hungry,jobless kids..
Do y'all live in jungle that you don;t see beautiful women around you?
What a bunch of losers we have on this section.

5 Likes

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by midehi2(f): 5:49pm On Sep 22, 2015
menix:

Guy this ur gal friend pinshure b like those galz wey dem dey use their pix do advert for Otapiapia bottle...
shocked cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by nltruer: 5:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
MISSNORA:
yeah.... Let's wait on the pics of the Kate adesanya... The silly dude bn asking me out here n I keep snubn him, no he's up to this prank
O please shut the f..uck up you dumb scam.you are not the girl on the pic,i give you 10 min to give me your name on instagram,cause you and i know that you ain't the girl in the pic.All these stu..pid kids stealing pics on instagram and some foo..lish niggas will be drilling over all these stupid fake girls.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Laveda(f): 6:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
nltruer:

O please shut the f..uck up you dumb scam.you are not the girl on the pic,i give you 10 min to give me your name on instagram,cause you and i know that you ain't the girl in the pic.All these stu..pid kids stealing pics on instagram and some foo..lish niggas will be drilling over all these stupid fake girls.

I love this cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by somcherry(f): 6:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
grin
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by nltruer: 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
Hungry niggas be opening threads for fake girls.Y'all shall go out more and meet real babes and no come on Nairaland and be dreaming about fake pictures.That is what happen when y'all jobless and can't face real chics out there.
Go get jobs and stop following fake ass bi..tches.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by nltruer: 6:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
macolino:
Missnora is the most beautiful girl on NL,I think she is also nwafo.if you ask me if I have crush on her,I will say yes yes.haters do what you know best.Elegam face

Go get a real job and stop opening senseless thread with useless crush over fake girls.
One advice:GO OUT MORE.

2 Likes

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by midehi2(f): 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
nltruer:

Go get a real job and stop opening senseless thread with useless crush over fake girls.
shocked are you for real that she's fake? and you got the full pics of her

1 Like

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
please don't tell Me #Missnora has been busted.

3 Likes

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Laveda(f): 6:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
Where ever you are missy...come vindicate yourself...we don't need fake peeps onhere cheesy
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by nltruer: 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
midehi2:

shocked are you for real that she's fake? and you got the full pics of her

i don't only have her pictures but i know the girl and she is definitely not on NL.

5 Likes

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
nltruer:

I keep wondering whether folks know a thing about beauty when its that most af these chics make -up and make over in fact before coming up to upload stuffs.

That's why one af my buddies said ; one of the greatest trick the devil has used women to play on the men folk is to make girls look better on makeup cheesy ... How true that is!! grin

1 Like

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by midehi2(f): 6:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
nltruer:

i don't only have her pictures but i know the girl and she is definitely not on NL.
ok
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
Interesting thread, PBS4REAL leave BBM and meet me here o
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Widall: 6:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
wow....what a thread!!.....my eyes don open...fake people everywhr!!
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by pbs4real(m): 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
LaDivva:
Interesting thread, PBS4REAL leave BBM and meet me here o
lols grin
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by nltruer: 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
Well i know she ain't coming back anytime soon and nigga gotta work.Breaktime over for me.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Aminat508(f): 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
Funny pple
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by tohphunmie(f): 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
Wow...just WOW! lipsrsealed
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Aminat508(f): 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
nltruer:
Well i know she ain't coming back anytime soon and nigga gotta work.Breaktime over for me.

. Nawaoooo shocked

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by macolino(m): 6:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
[quote author=nltruer post=38275303]Bunch of hungry,jobless kids..
Do y'all live in jungle that you don;t see beautiful women around you?
What a bunch of losers we have on this section.[/quoteOluku wetin U d find here?
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by macolino(m): 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
nltruer:
Hungry niggas be opening threads for fake girls.Y'all shall go out more and meet real babes and no come on Nairaland and be dreaming about fake pictures.That is what happen when y'all jobless and can't face real chics out there.
Go get jobs and stop following fake ass bi..tches.
I see you are pained.Ndo
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
STFUareyouGod u dey see wetin my eyes dey see here? lots of fake girls on nairaland claimin who dem nor be. missnora take heart u hear?
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
tohphunmie is dat u on ur dp or u re related to missnora nd other fake ladies who uses other babes instagram pics as theirs here? just curious
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by tohphunmie(f): 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
QatarPlayboy:
tohphunmie is dat u on ur dp or u re related to missnora nd other fake ladies who uses other babes instagram pics as theirs here? just curious
Laafffiiin Out Loud!..... That's me biko. I wonder why some peeps cant be real for once!
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by somcherry(f): 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
The girl never show undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (57) (Reply)

Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here / Deltans Meet Here! / Be Re-united with Old Friends!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.