Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,499 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl - Dating And Meet-up Zone (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl (75333 Views)

It's Offical: "NL 18+" Whatsapp Group / JOSSITES On NL - Whatsapp Group Chat / Did You Need A Girl, A Beautiful Girl Who Is Ready To B With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
Deejavuu:

Lool grin grin cheesy
cheesy cheesy
Crane kè. Na wa o grin cheesy
did you not see the heavy load? E heavy my eyes to look sef cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by niggi4life(m): 11:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
fantazia:
LOL NO im not, but i got to stand out 4 a friend na, most especially a female 4 dat matter, can u watch ur close friend getting ridiculed just like that?
Guy stop forming familiarity jare, which friend she be to u? stop to dey lie here joor.
undecided
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by tohphunmie(f): 11:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
bqlekan:
I can't continue., you are killing my vision tongue why you blur am sef? grin
Nothing tbh. Was just playing around with the effect being the first time lol.
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Sveen: 11:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
Y'all should leave Fantazia alone, he is a well known nairalander.
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by ArikeAriyo(f): 11:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
fantazia:
LOL NO im not, but i got to stand out 4 a friend na, most especially a female 4 dat matter, can u watch ur close friend getting ridiculed just like that?

Tell us her Fb and IG username nah
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by bqlekan(m): 11:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
Ori ti n fo mi sha... ori Nora ti fe mu mi.... angry
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
bqlekan:
better hold on to Funmi cos the werey crew won't be able to save you grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy wait o, you belong? Wetin be you weyrey id? Identify yourself pls grin

1 Like

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by ArikeAriyo(f): 11:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
niggi4life:
Guy stop forming familiarity jare, which friend she be to u? stop to dey lie here joor.
undecided
. Maybe he his missnora cheesy

1 Like

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by rosy4u(f): 11:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
OUCHHH...... I came late cry
woow 22 pages already shocked

really missed a lot sad

missnora how market .... cheesy
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by ArikeAriyo(f): 11:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
bqlekan:
Ori ti n fo mi sha... ori Nora ti fe mu mi.... angry
peele eyin gbeborun
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
tohphunmie:

can I see the original copy pls?

1 Like

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by naijaboiy: 11:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sveen:
This dude is an old timer.

Bros how market?
How far mahn? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Deejavuu(f): 11:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
did you not see the heavy load? E heavy my eyes to look sef cheesy grin cheesy

grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by macolino(m): 11:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
naijaboiy:

Bro you were here when I was minding my business and having fun. grin

I'm only doing what my signature connotes. smiley
make Una stop the fight o,ehen see police van d come.
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
naijaboiy:

Nigga you ain't game.

Goodnight gringrin
URE NOTHING BUT A CASUALTY OF AN ACCIDENTAL FAILED ABORTION
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
fantazia:
u have no idea what i wrote except if u got A in english in college.

Dude the only "A" grades in your family are the bra sizes of your rat-breasted female relatives.

By the way, dyslexic halfwit, it's "...except you got..." not "...except if you got...". I bet a Russian would beat you in an essay writing competition in English Language.

There goes your imaginary "A" grade.

3 Likes

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Flashh: 11:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
ArikeAriyo:
are u missnora why u carry her matter for head like dis??
He's definitely the one, nobody needs to tell you he was just trolling with this account and the fake (f) moniker as well

The main account is on silent mode trolling with these two for now!

3 Likes

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by pbs4real(m): 11:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
LaDivva:

It's shocking and funny though...
yh,u ain't asleep yet?
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by niggi4life(m): 11:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
ArikeAriyo:
He might not be, the real dude handling missnora's account would have logged out due to shame, This guy is just forming familiarity ni joor, U know dem wen u see dem na.. we don tey small for NL na.. Experience for NL no be beans grin
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by bqlekan(m): 11:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
tohphunmie:

I won't mind having pictures of you on the wall in my room cheesy my headache just disappeared.. cheesy
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by bomasek(m): 11:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
tohphunmie:

Babe make we no waste thursday and friday,#beach tins or movies?
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by macolino(m): 11:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
MrsPhyno:

You know me na. Always. grin
Yes ooo,you too much.kedi maka Fyno?
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by naijaboiy: 11:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
fantazia:
URE NOTHING BUT A CASUALTY OF AN ACCIDENTAL FAILED ABORTION
grin

2 Likes

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
Deejavuu:

grin cheesy grin cheesy

I fit help her carry the load small. What you think? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Dude the only "A" grades in your family are the bra sizes of your rat-breasted female relatives.

By the way, dyslexic halfwit, it's "...except you got..." not "...except if you got...". I bet a Russian would beat you in an essay writing competition in English Language.

There goes your imaginary "A" grade.
LOL typical nigerian reply. "i aint bothered though, now playing lana del rey's dark paradise
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Sveen: 11:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
naijaboiy:

How far mahn? cheesy
I dey ooo bro, you've been going back and forth with SOFTAPPLES.
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by bqlekan(m): 11:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
ArikeAriyo:
peele eyin gbeborun
Ajala ta n na o.., e seun., eyin gbegele tongue
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
ArikeAriyo:

SHE shud b d one to tell u herself
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
ArikeAriyo:

SHE shud b d one to tell u herself
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by macolino(m): 11:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
ArikeAriyo:
Na everybody be missnora? Oya go and sleep, see as sleep full your eyes
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by bqlekan(m): 11:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
cheesy cheesy cheesy wait o, you belong? Wetin be you weyrey id? Identify yourself pls grin
rara o tongue I be Lone Ranger grin
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by shizzy7(f): 11:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
MISSNORA:
did u read dis from page one?
IF that's your real picture you just Uploaded I am must say you're more beautiful than the other one..

Advice ::: Don't post your pictures or give personal info about yourself on anonymous forums,, Google missnora and NL pops up....

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (57) (Reply)

Deltans Meet Here! / Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here / Be Re-united with Old Friends!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.