Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,824 members, 7,813,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Foreign Investors Withdraw N410bn From Stock Market -PUNCH - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Foreign Investors Withdraw N410bn From Stock Market -PUNCH (13166 Views)

CBN New Forex Policy Fails To Excite Foreign Investors / External Reserves Drop To $27.85bn As Foreign Investors Repatriate $30.2m / Made-in-aba Shoes Go Global As Foreign Investors Show Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreign Investors Withdraw N410bn From Stock Market -PUNCH by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 22, 2015
Buharis body language is really working.
Re: Foreign Investors Withdraw N410bn From Stock Market -PUNCH by northvietnam(m): 9:54am On Sep 22, 2015
EmekaBlue:
dullardinh o get f9 for economics na
and A1 in body language science

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Investors Withdraw N410bn From Stock Market -PUNCH by northvietnam(m): 10:01am On Sep 22, 2015
[quote author=DONMAYOR19 post=38256185]do

#dullestpresident #everliveth lolssssssssssssssssssssss.......
Re: Foreign Investors Withdraw N410bn From Stock Market -PUNCH by Jessewizy(m): 10:10am On Sep 22, 2015
modath:

Definitely Up but its a steep climb that must be negotiated with a lot of patience & careful planning.

The investors are in biz to make profit, Nigerian govt is also keen to ensure the citizenry are not further impoverished , its a real impasse...

The investors will return when things become rosy again... God will help our dear PMB to make the nation that which we can all be proud of... Amen.
I swear, dis one don craze
Re: Foreign Investors Withdraw N410bn From Stock Market -PUNCH by northvietnam(m): 10:16am On Sep 22, 2015
koboko69:

You kids keep spoiling this section. I am sure your lazy brain could not even comprehend what u read. Is thr the best PDP can do. Put juveniles on the e-plat form to rant and comment with any iota of idea.
This issue started from last year mad who was the president then. The question u should be asking is what happenened the our wealth when a barrel of oil.was as high as 180usd under the watch of Jonathan, Deziani and Okonjo who kept telling us our economy was growing? I cant keep wasting time on juveniles.....
oga sir with all due respect, you are also into the abuse game by calling people juveniles and accusing PDP of being their pay master. the point is tell me president buharis agenda. GEJ bleeped right and APC said they can fix us but from what is happening this people are not Bette that the so called PDP . how can a two time president open his mouth to say ministers are valueless, end point is this people and the formal are one. they should keep quiet and loot cs its their time than playing blame game full atop

1 Like

Re: Foreign Investors Withdraw N410bn From Stock Market -PUNCH by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 22, 2015
Small time now he will say ministers are noise makers.

NEPA certificate carrying president

1 Like

Re: Foreign Investors Withdraw N410bn From Stock Market -PUNCH by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 22, 2015
China pulled $300b billion from the US economy within a week at the peak of Beijin stock market crises. Maybe they are pulling money from various countries including Nigeria.

The world economy is currently anaemic and liquidity may soon become a bigger problem - so investors are asking for their money and gold
Re: Foreign Investors Withdraw N410bn From Stock Market -PUNCH by francizy(m): 10:25am On Sep 22, 2015
modath:

Hello fran_shitty, how are you my person...
I get you jare, you are like my 6 year old while I'm wole Soyinka, we are not likely to make sense to each other , you get. cheesy

Mo-daft, modaft. How many times did I call you? Stop trying to hype yourself when you know that I can school you (at least in being objective, reasonable and in anything related to Engineering)..

You ma check am na, that rubbish wey you type initially make any sense?

Chai this my friend self. grin
Re: Foreign Investors Withdraw N410bn From Stock Market -PUNCH by amazingspiderma: 10:26am On Sep 22, 2015
Vision differ from action.
So far I have only seen actions but no vision yet.

Re: Foreign Investors Withdraw N410bn From Stock Market -PUNCH by jonuel1(m): 10:29am On Sep 22, 2015
koboko69:

Dunce! We know how much Obj left in the reserves and we know how much Yaradua left.....and we also know who Jonathan depleted it and destroyed the nation! Deal with that...

You are still a toddler when it comes to Nigerian politics. How much did OBJ spend on power? Did we get commensurate worth? What about the different bribery scandal? What about Transcorp deal?

Just shut your diarrhea stricken mouth...
Re: Foreign Investors Withdraw N410bn From Stock Market -PUNCH by koboko69: 10:36am On Sep 22, 2015
northvietnam:

oga sir with all due respect, you are also into the abuse game by calling people juveniles and accusing PDP of being their pay master. the point is tell me president buharis agenda. GEJ bleeped right and APC said they can fix us but from what is happening this people are not Bette that the so called PDP . how can a two time president open his mouth to say ministers are valueless, end point is this people and the formal are one. they should keep quiet and loot cs its their time than playing blame game full atop

So APC should fix the mess in just a little above 100 days?
Re: Foreign Investors Withdraw N410bn From Stock Market -PUNCH by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 10:37am On Sep 22, 2015
SHUT THE HELL UP AND ENJOY THE CHANGE YOU VOTED FOR. WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, SAI BABA TILL 2019 IDIOTS grin grin grin
Re: Foreign Investors Withdraw N410bn From Stock Market -PUNCH by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 22, 2015
rozayx5:

http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/foreign-investors-withdraw-n410bn-from-stock-market/

economy going going

These are not investors but international currency speculators, if you invest in a countrys economy you will be concrete structures on ground, build factories employ people, pay taxes to the country now thats a real inspector, not the ones who put 1000 dollars to reap 1 million dollars doing nothing. angry
Re: Foreign Investors Withdraw N410bn From Stock Market -PUNCH by ajepako(f): 10:39am On Sep 22, 2015
madridguy:
Baba do something to help our economy.

With Baba's F9 in Economics?

Ok oh!
Re: Foreign Investors Withdraw N410bn From Stock Market -PUNCH by frisky2good(m): 10:47am On Sep 22, 2015
Stock market: A place where rich people go to play their own version of Baba ijebu! grin
Re: Foreign Investors Withdraw N410bn From Stock Market -PUNCH by frisky2good(m): 10:48am On Sep 22, 2015
L'enu e! Agbalabgba ni baba o.

ajepako:

With Baba's F9 in Economics?

Ok oh!
Re: Foreign Investors Withdraw N410bn From Stock Market -PUNCH by ajepako(f): 10:51am On Sep 22, 2015
frisky2good:
L'enu e! Agbalabgba ni baba o.

Agbalagba lemi na

Besides, I didn't insult the old dude. It is a public knowledge he has F9 in Economics ke!
Re: Foreign Investors Withdraw N410bn From Stock Market -PUNCH by frisky2good(m): 10:53am On Sep 22, 2015
Dem no dey play with you? Oya buy yourself one bottle of coke for me.

ajepako:

Agbalagba lemi na

Besides, I didn't insult the old dude. It is a public knowledge he has F9 in Economics ke!
Re: Foreign Investors Withdraw N410bn From Stock Market -PUNCH by Legitbaba(m): 10:57am On Sep 22, 2015
koboko69:

You kids keep spoiling this section. I am sure your lazy brain could not even comprehend what u read. Is thr the best PDP can do. Put juveniles on the e-plat form to rant and comment with any iota of idea.
This issue started from last year mad who was the president then. The question u should be asking is what happenened the our wealth when a barrel of oil.was as high as 180usd under the watch of Jonathan, Deziani and Okonjo who kept telling us our economy was growing? I cant keep wasting time on juveniles.....
So its now our fault that the oil no longer sell as it was b4?? ..i thought all of u were happy when PMB said he was gonna "Stabilize world oil price"?? Our economy is going down everyday...no economic policues...no ministers... U are here blaming Nkozi who is enjoying her new job
Re: Foreign Investors Withdraw N410bn From Stock Market -PUNCH by ajepako(f): 10:57am On Sep 22, 2015
frisky2good:
Dem no dey play with you? Oya buy yourself one bottle of coke for me.

Guy, at over 40, my coke intake is zero

How about green or lemon tea?

Yeah and I got the humor.. just messing with you..

Peace grin grin
Re: Foreign Investors Withdraw N410bn From Stock Market -PUNCH by tsdarkside(m): 11:02am On Sep 22, 2015
madridguy:
Baba do something to help our economy.

i am not sure,what you want buhari to do.....economics is dynamic....you dont have control over what people do with their own money....
Re: Foreign Investors Withdraw N410bn From Stock Market -PUNCH by northvietnam(m): 11:15am On Sep 22, 2015
koboko69:

So APC should fix the mess in just a little above 100 days?
they said so them self during campaign not me.
Re: Foreign Investors Withdraw N410bn From Stock Market -PUNCH by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 22, 2015
rozayx5:

F9 ECONOMICS AND MATHS cheesy cheesy grin

my friends have lost.millions since the dullard came in. 1984 repeating itself
gunuvi Truckpusher bomsilaga exxel erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Ishiamu Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Firefire, Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Ishiamu Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria and all patriots
its just crazy men...i hope naija can bounce back economically...
Re: Foreign Investors Withdraw N410bn From Stock Market -PUNCH by koboko69: 11:22am On Sep 22, 2015
northvietnam:

they said so them self during campaign not me.

Mtcheeeew! Engaging is a complete waste of time
Re: Foreign Investors Withdraw N410bn From Stock Market -PUNCH by Kennydoc(m): 11:27am On Sep 22, 2015
koboko69:

A barrel of crude oil was 180 USD? On earth or Mars? Guy, stop exposing your ignorance. Crude oil price has never got to $140 per barrel before, and the highest it ever got was in the time of Yar Adua.
Re: Foreign Investors Withdraw N410bn From Stock Market -PUNCH by modath(f): 11:31am On Sep 22, 2015
francizy:

Mo-daft, modaft. How many times did I call you? Stop trying to hype yourself when you know that I can school you (at least in being objective, reasonable and in anything related to Engineering)..

You ma check am na, that rubbish wey you type initially make any sense?

Chai this my friend self. grin

Fran_shitty my Fran_shitty, must I argue with a child wey hin understanding of things dey very limited?? cheesy

What will I do with my lil bros wey nor dey decipher hin big aunty meaning sef??

So govt should think of investor profit before the best interest of the poor nigerians abi? Cos una hate fulani, nor let am becloud ya judgement jare.

On a serious note , Mo-daft is so ingenious, e funny die. grin,

Just wish you are not a 2 star general wailer cos you are my kinda person.

Quick thinking & sense of humour.. smiley
Re: Foreign Investors Withdraw N410bn From Stock Market -PUNCH by francizy(m): 1:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
modath:

Fran_shitty my Fran_shitty, must I argue with a child wey hin understanding of things dey very limited?? cheesy

What will I do with my lil bros wey nor dey decipher hin big aunty meaning sef??

So govt should think of investor profit before the best interest of the poor nigerians abi? Cos una hate fulani, nor let am becloud ya judgement jare.

On a serious note , Mo-daft is so ingenious, e funny die. grin,

Just wish you are not a 2 star general wailer cos you are my kinda person.

Quick thinking & sense of humour.. smiley

Lmao!! Dont even think of dragging me to that liars enclave oh.. I love saying the truth ni oh and till the day una god Buhari start to work and stop childish lies/propaganda, then I might consider your offer.. grin cheesy
Re: Foreign Investors Withdraw N410bn From Stock Market -PUNCH by Realist2: 1:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
Exactly what you get when someone presents N.E.P.A BILL as certificate to be elected by zombies chanter of sai baba.
Re: Foreign Investors Withdraw N410bn From Stock Market -PUNCH by free13: 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
One chance.
Re: Foreign Investors Withdraw N410bn From Stock Market -PUNCH by mescapee: 3:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
lincolnj88:
grin this are the reason i am against body language
1. The term body language, is stationary meaning workdone is at zero point but body odour is not stationary because it moves causing discomfort which is making every investors to pull out ..

2. Body language is neither a fundamental analysis or technical analysis which indicates the position in which investors are to follow for maximum profits...... When there is no indicator from the govt , investors pullout as the future on the long and short run is unceertain.

3. The reality on ground now is that this so called body language has chased major investors and also potential investors.

4. when a man tells u he knows nothing abt subsidy (petrol) know he is an economics illiterate and after the much talk abt subsidy d past yrs and he still knows nothing abt it, that tells u he is a total dull..ard without remedy

reality on ground shows we already have d greatest loss of investors this past 3 months

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Foreign Investors Withdraw N410bn From Stock Market -PUNCH by hugobuzz(m): 7:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
BUHARI HAS NO economic Direction. he will ruin this economy. he has already started and JPMORGAN recently kicked Nigeria out for imposing stringent USD payment restrictions. he is asking for real sector to be funded and at the same time stupidly moving all Public sector funds to TSA.

Interest rates remain high, and liquidity is being squeezed out of the banking system. so who will find the real sector. result: cost of funds (interest rates) will definitely increase (law of demand and supply, since cash is scarce), manufacturers will stop borrowing for manufacturing and other real sector funding, business will decline, companies will retrench, income of the population will decline, and demand for goods and services will further decline.

less profits will be declared by listed companies, investors move their funds elsewhere. Nigeria is in for seriously hard times. thanks to bad economic management and a lack of a finance minister to implement fiscal policies to direct the economy of this massive Ship called Nigeria.

Buhari should set his economic priorities. Nigeria can't keep floating without direction. his policies so far are guaranteed to kill the economy.
Re: Foreign Investors Withdraw N410bn From Stock Market -PUNCH by mikolo80: 1:16am On Sep 23, 2015
lincolnj88:
grin this are the reason i am against body language
1. The term body language, is stationary meaning workdone is at zero point but body odour is not stationary because it moves causing discomfort which is making every investors to pull out ..

2. Body language is neither a fundamental analysis or technical analysis which indicates the position in which investors are to follow for maximum profits...... When there is no indicator from the govt , investors pullout as the future on the long and short run is unceertain.

3. The reality on ground now is that this so called body language has chased major investors and also potential investors.

4. when a man tells u he knows nothing abt subsidy (petrol) know he is an economics illiterate and after the much talk abt subsidy d past yrs and he still knows nothing abt it, that tells u he is a total dull..ard without remedy

reality on ground shows we already have d greatest loss of investors this past 3 months
dis tiny change wen dem invest,how e benefit you.you as a person bfor we talk about nigeria at large
de dia de de try sell naija because of crumbs the same way your forefathers sold their countrymen for salt and mirror
God no go gree una
body language carry go
sai baba
sai general
sai soja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Small Buisness Can I Start With N500,000? / Questions on GTB Bank Accounts / What's The Cost Of Setting Up A Petrol Filling Station In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.