Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:20 PM

Why Are You Not Creating And Living The Fullness Of You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are You Not Creating And Living The Fullness Of You? (426 Views)

How To Get The Fullness Of God's Love / In The Fullness Of Time / In His Presence Is Fullness Of Joy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are You Not Creating And Living The Fullness Of You? by spiritsize(m): 8:14am On Sep 22, 2015
Good morning great and loving people...

Our September Workshop is here and we are ready to roll...

This Sunday 27th September, 2015 we would be having our long awaited workshop.

The workshop will be made up of some transformational sessions which would include

1. How do I Create the Life I want HERE and NOW? (The principles of the creative Life)

2. Overview of the universal laws

3. What is my soul design?

4. What is my soul purpose?

5. How to discover my gifts and healing abilities

6. How to connect with my higher self.

Hmmmmmmmm!!!
These sessions will take us into series of mind boggling realities.

We really have to do this

Please register for your space and be loving enough to register someone else too. The person will forever be grateful and you will be happy you did

Date: Sunday 27th September, 2015

Time: 1-5pm (lateness means you would miss out some important sessions-I wouldn't let that happen to me).

Venue: 1, Awe street off Haruna bstop, college road, Ogba Lagos.

Fee: N3,000.00 only (for refreshment & materials)

Account details:

Account number: 0169845752

Account name: Absolutevision Creations

Bank: GTB.

Talk to us if you have any issues with registering!

WhatsApp: 08032328836
bbm: 52EFFFF1

(1) (Reply)

U Have Been Trying To Solve That Marital Issue On Your Own,try God For A Change / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens / Topic: From Non Entity To A Celebrity. By Pastor Daniel Oyeyemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.