Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Create And Live The Fullness Of Your Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Create And Live The Fullness Of Your Life (382 Views)

4 Powerful Steps To Stop Any Bad Habit, Take Control And Live Happier / Can Two Divorcees Marry And Live HAPPILY Ever After? / Angry People Earn More And Live Longer. True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Create And Live The Fullness Of Your Life by spiritsize(m): 8:31am On Sep 22, 2015
Good morning great and loving people...
Our September Workshop is here and we are ready to roll...
This Sunday 27th September, 2015 we would be having our long awaited workshop.
The workshop will be made up of some transformational sessions which would include
1. How do I Create the Life I want HERE and NOW? (The principles of the creative Life)
2. Overview of the universal laws
3. What is my soul design?
4. What is my soul purpose?
5. How to discover my gifts and healing abilities
6. How to connect with my higher self.
Hmmmmmmmm!!!
These sessions will take us into series of mind boggling realities.
We really have to do this.
Please register for your space and be loving enough to register someone else too. The person will forever be grateful and you will be happy you did
Date: Sunday 27th September, 2015
Time: 1-5pm (lateness means you would miss out some important sessions-I wouldn't let that happen to me).
Venue: 1, Awe street off Haruna bstop, college road, Ogba Lagos.
Fee: N3,000.00 only (for refreshment & materials)
Account details: Account number: 0169845752 Account name: Absolutevision Creations Bank: GTB.
Talk to us if you have any issues with registering! WhatsApp: 08032328836 bbm: 52EFFFF1

(1) (Reply)

The Hunter And The Cap - A Story. / Advice To The New Generation Parents. / Join This BBM Channel C0049E80A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.