Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Can Two Divorcees Marry And Live HAPPILY Ever After? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can Two Divorcees Marry And Live HAPPILY Ever After? (1209 Views)

I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. / Marriage And The Happily Ever After Syndrome: An Alternative Perspective / Marry and Grow In Love Or Marry The Person You Love, Which One Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Two Divorcees Marry And Live HAPPILY Ever After? by Blissquare(f): 7:08am On Apr 03, 2017
When your marriage doesn't work out, people tell u to move on with the hope that u find someone else who would accept you. I left my husband who abused me physically and emotionally. I met my old sch mate who said his wife left him cos he was broke. We got married in d traditional way, just for me to find out later tht he abused his wife physically and emotionally and finacially. Now, I feel ackward. He loves me so much and was living with me b4 we married. It looked wrong then because I hav 2 sons. Now, he shuttles my house and his house. I can't move to his house cos he built it with his wife and she has his children. Neither of us is legally divorced. Since he married me, he has fought with friends and relatives who are not in support. I live in fear that my situation is complicated. What if d wife comes back? She still bears his name and wears her ring. My friends said I shd hav married a widower. His friends said he shd hav married a young lady. Is 2 divorcees a bad choice? Please I need ur comments.
Re: Can Two Divorcees Marry And Live HAPPILY Ever After? by torres89: 7:15am On Apr 03, 2017
this is the definition of COMPLICATED

as in relationship status ; COMPLICATED

only u can solve your complicated problems

just breathe and think through

the solution lies deep inside u

3 Likes

Re: Can Two Divorcees Marry And Live HAPPILY Ever After? by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 03, 2017
You really made a very bad choice to jump into marriage with him, how i wish you thought of all these prior now before jumping in headlong. Do what you believe is right for you sis.
Re: Can Two Divorcees Marry And Live HAPPILY Ever After? by thorpido(m): 7:35am On Apr 03, 2017
Just live with what you have and hope it works out fine.
If he starts to abuse you(well he has a history),just pack your bags and move on.
There are steps to laying a good foundation.The horse comes before the cart but you don't seem to know that.
A man moves in with you without you or him getting a proper divorce.You let him move in with you without you even knowing him well.
You really can't complain now,just hope it turns out well.
Re: Can Two Divorcees Marry And Live HAPPILY Ever After? by Acidosis(m): 7:37am On Apr 03, 2017
2 divorcees can get married and happily live together. The problem is you both aren't even divorcees in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Can Two Divorcees Marry And Live HAPPILY Ever After? by Amebo123: 7:49am On Apr 03, 2017
This question is belated, you are already married.
Make best use of the situation except you want to marry hisband number three. Then it will be you that is the problem.
Re: Can Two Divorcees Marry And Live HAPPILY Ever After? by yomi007k(m): 7:56am On Apr 03, 2017
sad

This is an example of frying pan to fire....
Re: Can Two Divorcees Marry And Live HAPPILY Ever After? by sisisioge: 8:00am On Apr 03, 2017
The question about two divorcees finding happiness with each other in a new marriage is very possible. However, your situation looks kinda funny. Although he seems to be trying (fighting friends and relative for you ) but I won't wager on him. I wish you good luck.
Re: Can Two Divorcees Marry And Live HAPPILY Ever After? by xynerise: 9:19am On Apr 03, 2017
Does that cliché exist?

I mean HAPPILY EVER AFTER
Re: Can Two Divorcees Marry And Live HAPPILY Ever After? by Mimzyy(f): 10:53am On Apr 03, 2017
I guess you were looking for a rebound relationship but before you could say Jack, things happened so fast. Well, i really don't know, i do not wanna be too quick to judge you and say you rushed into another relationship and you did not even give it time to mature before tying the knots again. Well, my sister, just pray that things will fall into place and stop worrying yourself over what you do not have control over right now.

1 Like

Re: Can Two Divorcees Marry And Live HAPPILY Ever After? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
Mimzyy:
I guess you were looking for a rebound relationship but before you could say Jack, things happened so fast. Well, i really don't know, i do not wanna be too quick to judge you and say you rushed into another relationship and you did not even give it time to mature before tying the knots again. Well, my sister, just pray that things will fall into place and stop worrying yourself over what you do not have control over right now.
hmmm you will be a good counselor
Re: Can Two Divorcees Marry And Live HAPPILY Ever After? by byvan03: 3:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
Just don't my make another baby while you figure out the answer to your question.

1 Like

Re: Can Two Divorcees Marry And Live HAPPILY Ever After? by nnamdibig(m): 4:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
When they were advising you to take a walk, it was very easy to say. Now look at how COMPLICATED your life has become.
Taking a walk should always be the last option for couples.

1 Like

Re: Can Two Divorcees Marry And Live HAPPILY Ever After? by tripoli007(m): 1:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
why the rush of getting married after a bad relationship .. I will advice you rather take your time ,you could be friends with him and take time to know him.. he might motbbe the saint that he claims to be
Re: Can Two Divorcees Marry And Live HAPPILY Ever After? by akaahs(m): 10:53am On Apr 14, 2017
Obviously thesame mistakes u made that lead to d crash of ur marriage is thesame mistakes u 're trading. ignoring the warning sign is a terrible mistake for someone to make. Open ur eye and ur brain. Pls no insults is meant for d ops.

(1) (Reply)

Kids Party Packs And Survenoir Vendor. Tested And Trusted. / George Floyd's Daughter: "My Daddy Changed The World" / Just Lost My Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.