Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,894 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc (36649 Views)

Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Two Senators (PHOTO) / Bukola Saraki Arrives Conduct Tribunal This Morning With Senators / Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by ellachuku: 10:25am On Sep 22, 2015
happney65:

Aljazeera is showing it.. grin

liar.
News live is on and afterwards, My Nigeria.

Nice try.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by Bayswater: 10:25am On Sep 22, 2015
atbu1983:
The truth is that Buhari can only reduce corruption in Nigeria. He cannot completely eradicate it.
So any form of reduction of corruption either by selective trial,hypocracy, vendetta, witch hunt, politically motivated or personal interest is welcome. We should all support any reduction in corruption possible.

Corruption is a greater national problem than any of selective trial,hypocracy, vendetta, witch hunt, politically motivated or personal interest.
Corruption destroy the nation with 170 million people. selective trial,hypocracy, vendetta, witch hunt, politically motivated or personal interest only affect few who are guilty. When you have 100 thieves, it is better to catch 5 thieves even if the remaining 95 go free than allowing the whole 100 thieves to go free.

When people shout about not trying Amaechi , fashola and tinubu as the basis to completely ignore other corrupt people, such call is not for the progress of Nigeria. Such call is not realistic. People making such calls are hypocrite and insincere.

" A leader who destroys those who are devoted to him does not inspire devotion". Buhari knows this. That is why he would not go after Amaechi, fashola or tinubu. That is why the bible told us despite all the attrocities of David, God still called David the man after his own heart. Because david is devoted to him. If God can do that, who is ordinary imperfect human being like Buhari to do otherwise.

You can only forgive a repentant thief or someone who believe in your course. In the bible, two thieves were lucky to be crucified at the same time with Jesus Christ. Only one of them Identify with righteousness of Jesus Christ. It was only that one that Jesus forgave. Is Jesus christ unjust by doing that? Saraki is an unrepentant thief like the second thief who was crucified with Jesus who refuse to change his path from darkness to light.

We must all support Buhari in the fight against corruption. It is for our own good.

#Buhari_Reduce_Corruption_by_all_Means

Cc Wailers:
TonyeBarcanista, Ishiamu gunuvi Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxel erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Ishiamu Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Firefire, Tomakint Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria and all other wailers

Sickness personified.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by Gboliwe: 10:25am On Sep 22, 2015
Why is no channel showing it again?
Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by BCISLTD: 10:26am On Sep 22, 2015
OkutaNla:

That's not the governor of Kano but I think former governor (now senator) of Bauchi.

Ok thanks bro...when i confirm..I will correct it
Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 10:26am On Sep 22, 2015
Danladi umar is been briefed how he would handle the jagaban slayer but we all know fulanis don't have sense they only know how to handle a knife and since there is no knife here today he would fail.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by BCISLTD: 10:27am On Sep 22, 2015
Gboliwe:
Why is no channel showing it again?

The judge dey do him own...keeping saraki waiting grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by airmark(m): 10:28am On Sep 22, 2015
Why did the police ban live coverage of this ? They have started to do their arrangee things again.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by omenka(m): 10:29am On Sep 22, 2015
Did he arrive with his Abobaku Chukwudi

11 Likes

Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by akinmusi(m): 10:29am On Sep 22, 2015
Akeem1759:
This our nonsense HRM no grew approve money for the DSTV Sub.. keep the update coming pls..

So, u brought my matter to NL abi?

You are fired! Leave that desk now. In short I am coming to your desk now. angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by mosmartini(m): 10:30am On Sep 22, 2015
Poor and Humbled Bukola Saraki.
Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by Sultanchidi(m): 10:30am On Sep 22, 2015
airmark:
Why did the police ban live coverage of this ? They have started to do their arrangee things again.
I taught it was the tribunal
Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 22, 2015
please keep us updated
Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by undisputedgbola(m): 10:31am On Sep 22, 2015
obinnajr:
NIGERIA HAS NO LAW, JUDICIARY IS JUST DOING WHAT THEY LIKE IN THE NAME OF POLITICS. I WONDER HOW A COUNTRY WILL SIT TO JUDGE THE 3RD IN COMMAND WITHOUT ATTRONY GENERAL ON SIT, OR MAYBE THEY WANT THE SENATE PRESIDENT OUT BEFORE THEY BRING IN ATTRONY GENERAL OF THIER OWN UNSCREENED BECAUSE SECTION 25 OF CODE OF CONDUCT WILL NOT SUMMON ANYONE ON POWER FOR PROSECUTION WITHOUT THE DIRECTIVES OF THE ATTRONY GENERAL.... NOW EVERY NIGERIAN IS A LAWYER JUST LIKE FOOTBAL EVERYBODY A COACH...... WHICH WAY NAIJA ?
They aren't passing judgement yet,this is just a sitting.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by Burger01(m): 10:32am On Sep 22, 2015
omenka:
Did he arrive with his Abobaku Chukwudi
You and pa chukwudi.. like Tom and Jerry grin

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by emmylight4u: 10:32am On Sep 22, 2015
Whether it's a witch hunt or wizard hunt note that even if being is a is crime where a witch has not killed any child nothing will happen to the witch... More so., this fight against corruption should not start with saraki and stop with him. It should be holistic
Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 22, 2015
Akeem1759:
This our nonsense HRM no gree approve money for the DSTV Sub.. keep the update coming pls..

Tribunal bars live coverage of the trial of saraki
Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by frisky2good(m): 10:32am On Sep 22, 2015
"Saraki will be disgrace"? Maybe, but you already disgraced yourself with your poor command of simple English.

madridguy:
Acknowledge the arrival of Saraki the gunner with his loser team. Awaiting the arrival of the referee and other today's match official between Saraki and the masses...... Insha Allahu Saraki will be disgrace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by Intrepid01(m): 10:33am On Sep 22, 2015
madridguy:
Acknowledge the arrival of Saraki the gunner with his loser team. Awaiting the arrival of the referee and other today's match official between Saraki and the masses...... Insha Allahu Saraki will be disgrace.

Attention: I urge every REAL Muslim in this forum reading this to get his/her quran and open to Surah Al Anaam, " Quran 6 " and be reciting from the first verse to verse 3 for Justice Danlandi Umar. May Almighty Allah protect him, guide him against any evil plan as his about to perform one of the biggest task. May God neutralize every Katali brought into the court room by the bad people to stop justice Danlandi Umar from discharging his duty diligently. So help him God, Amin.

What is the meaning of this?........I am not a supporter of Saraki, but this your general broadcast is uncalled for. To start reciting a verse against him because he killed someone? Abeg go ans sit down somewhere. This is politics not religion

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by OkutaNla: 10:33am On Sep 22, 2015
I can see the likes of the Dep. Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, in Saraki's entourage along some other PDP senators, but no Dino? ? Even his political godson, current governor of Kwara is absent to lend support to him. I find that quite strange. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by obinnajr(m): 10:34am On Sep 22, 2015
undisputedgbola:

They aren't passing judgement yet,this is just a sitting.

AREEST YOU CALLED SITTING, SO SOMEONE WILL COME WITH POLICE TO ARREST YOU FOR MERE SITTING ?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by airmark(m): 10:34am On Sep 22, 2015
Sultanchidi:
I taught it was the tribunal

Commissioner of police FCT announced it.
Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by Ashure: 10:35am On Sep 22, 2015
pls help I want to create thread. how do I go about it?
Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by change49ja: 10:35am On Sep 22, 2015
The Senate President is accompanied by his Deputy, Ike Ekweremadu and other Senators.

The Tribunal has however, barred all media outfits from broadcasting the proceedings.

Source: channelstv

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by sirollybest(m): 10:35am On Sep 22, 2015
His welcuM.
Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by madridguy(m): 10:36am On Sep 22, 2015
From my write up you should know am not against anyone.

Intrepid01:

What is the meaning of this?........I am not a supporter of Saraki, but this your general broadcast is uncalled for. To start reciting a verse against him because he killed someone? Abeg go ans sit down somewhere. This is politics not religion

1 Like

Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 22, 2015
Kellzcold:

Of course his loyal APC senators he put in juicy committee's will be by his side. PDP will avoid him since he is opposition incase he falls.
Ekweremadu is here
Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by Damoxy(m): 10:37am On Sep 22, 2015
we already know d final judgment
Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by laplace12(m): 10:37am On Sep 22, 2015
I wonder what is the hope of these APC guys

Remove saraki, Ekweremmadu comes in, he is also removed and Lawan installed grin

With only 25 senators grin

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by Kan65: 10:38am On Sep 22, 2015
frisky2good:
"Saraki will be disgrace"? Maybe, but you already disgraced yourself with your poor command of simple English.

Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by Bambless1(m): 10:38am On Sep 22, 2015
K
Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by freedom96: 10:38am On Sep 22, 2015
OkutaNla:

That's not the governor of Kano but I think former governor (now senator) of Bauchi.
haba!bless u bro.I was just wondering wetin go carry ganduje go there.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by Bambless1(m): 10:39am On Sep 22, 2015
cool We Are "Washing" Them CCT vs SARAKI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Donald Trump to Call President Buhari, Zuma on Phone Today / Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo, His Wife And Children / Why David Hundeyin Was Arrested, Detained And Deported From Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.