Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc (36648 Views)

Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Two Senators (PHOTO) / Bukola Saraki Arrives Conduct Tribunal This Morning With Senators / Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by madridguy(m): 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
I am not condemning any scholar but since a scholar believe that " loving our country " is never a word attributed to Prophet Mohammad " PBUH " then rebelling against our country just like the boko haram must be attributed to someone. Can you enlighten me more ?

abuhubaidah:
please seek sound knowledge before condemning any scholar or anyone.. jaza'ka llahu kayran
Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by madridguy(m): 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
I am not condemning any scholar but since a scholar believe that " loving our country " is never a word attributed to Prophet Mohammad " PBUH " then rebelling against our country just like the boko haram must be attributed to someone. Can you enlighten me more ?

Idrhas:
yaramakaLLAHu waYusliba'lakum. May ALLAH make u more firm in his deen. Ya Mukolibal kulub thabith qolbuka ala dinik
Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by Spikkylee: 12:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
madridguy:

Mke una allow us hear word na

6 Likes

Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by Chanchit: 12:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sanchez01:

After hiring over five SANs, I'm sure he'd want to show resilience. Regardless, the evidences have been gathered by the Tribunal and I'm sure the implicated parties (GTB, one Attahiru Adamu, et al) have cooperated already. Raw evidences need to be tabled now so that Saraki's counsel would resume his 'sweating game'.

The counts are hard, direct and factual. Saraki's body language betrays his 'NOT GUILTY' campaign.

There's just no way out of this, he caused all this to him self.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by Pesuzok(m): 12:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
Spikkylee:

i dey tell you, they should better open a thread
Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by Emperortj93(m): 12:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
eminikansoso:

You said the bitter truth my good friend but by mentioning these wailers name, I don't like it.
Simply say may the thunder, ogun, Amadioha, obatala and Asaraelu fire all these

TonyeBarcanista, Ishiamu gunuvi Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxel erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Ishiamu Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Firefire, Tomakint Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria and all other wailers
grin grin
and so also with u and ur household

olori buruko oma ele

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by AWEsomeRay(m): 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
Spikkylee:

Ayaf taya fr dem...na CCT vs Saraki dem turn to authentic nd daif hadith
Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by Idrhas(m): 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
Pesuzok:

we are sorry for digressing a little bit. embarassed embarassed
Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by madridguy(m): 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sorry jare.

Spikkylee:

Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by Spikkylee: 12:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
Pesuzok:

I tell ya man
Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by Spikkylee: 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
One love to Idrhas and Madridguy grin

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by PointB: 12:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
atbu1983:
The truth is that Buhari can only reduce corruption in Nigeria. He cannot completely eradicate it.
So any form of reduction of corruption either by selective trial,hypocracy, vendetta, witch hunt, politically motivated or personal interest is welcome. We should all support any reduction in corruption possible.

Corruption is a greater national problem than any of selective trial,hypocracy, vendetta, witch hunt, politically motivated or personal interest.
Corruption destroy the nation with 170 million people. selective trial,hypocracy, vendetta, witch hunt, politically motivated or personal interest only affect few who are guilty. When you have 100 thieves, it is better to catch 5 thieves even if the remaining 95 go free than allowing the whole 100 thieves to go free.

When people shout about not trying Amaechi , fashola and tinubu as the basis to completely ignore other corrupt people, such call is not for the progress of Nigeria. Such call is not realistic. People making such calls are hypocrite and insincere.

" A leader who destroys those who are devoted to him does not inspire devotion". Buhari knows this. That is why he would not go after Amaechi, fashola or tinubu. That is why the bible told us despite all the attrocities of David, God still called David the man after his own heart. Because david is devoted to him. If God can do that, who is ordinary imperfect human being like Buhari to do otherwise.

You can only forgive a repentant thief or someone who believe in your course. In the bible, two thieves were lucky to be crucified at the same time with Jesus Christ. Only one of them Identify with righteousness of Jesus Christ. It was only that one that Jesus forgave. Is Jesus christ unjust by doing that? Saraki is an unrepentant thief like the second thief who was crucified with Jesus who refuse to change his path from darkness to light.

We must all support Buhari in the fight against corruption. It is for our own good.

#Buhari_Reduce_Corruption_by_all_Means

Cc Wailers:
TonyeBarcanista, Ishiamu gunuvi Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxel erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Ishiamu Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Firefire, Tomakint Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria and all other wailers

This kind of thinking is very shallow and clearly myopic. It symptomatic of what is wrong with Nigeria - poor foundation, and haphazard fixes.
Fighting corruption by selectively targeting 'enemies' only embolden your thieving friends, and attracts all kinds of thieves - Thieffnubu. Fashole, Atiku, Amathief etc to your corner, where they are guaranteed protection.

The best way to fight corruption is through a well known systems of law enforcement, and plugging the loopholes. This system should be self sustaining, be fair and seen by all to be fair. When a system is viewed rightly or wrongly by a large swath of the populace to be vindictive, such system is defeated even before it started.

Buhari should go back to the drawing board, this is a faux pas!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by BCISLTD: 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
Update biko..nepa don fall hand
Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
Waiting for updates oooo, wish i was at home to watch all this go down
Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by xpat1: 12:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
madridguy:
You sound funny asking me if I am a Muslim. If you are supporting Saraki for running for justice then you will be supporting the likes of Abubakar Shekau because he is a muslim. Loving your country/State of Origin is part of Iman " Hadith".

It's very obvious to me that you base your judgment on what you are been fed with in the media

and religiously speaking I think you need some tutelage in islamic jurisprudence...It is better for you to keep quiet than to course your neighbors that is the hadith of your prophet (peace be with him)
Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by madridguy(m): 12:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
Media you said ? You got it wrong.

xpat1:

It's very obvious to me that you base your judgment on what you are been fed with in the media

and religiously speaking I think you need some tutelage in islamic jurisprudence...It is better for you to keep quiet than to course your neighbors that is the hadith of your prophet (peace be with him)
Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by maestroferddi: 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
TVC is an embarrassment to everything there is about objective journalism!

Their news broadcast is being interrupted to give the submission of the prosecutor Mr Rotimi Jacob but when the lead defence counsel gets to talk he gets cut off...
Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by ghettodreamz(m): 12:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
Adjourned till October 21 undecided
Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by Stankoko(m): 12:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
madridguy:
Acknowledge the arrival of Saraki the gunner with his loser team. Awaiting the arrival of the referee and other today's match official between Saraki and the masses...... Insha Allahu Saraki will be disgrace.

Attention: I urge every REAL Muslim in this forum reading this to get his/her quran and open to Surah Al Anaam, " Quran 6 " and be reciting from the first verse to verse 3 for Justice Danlandi Umar. May Almighty Allah protect him, guide him against any evil plan as his about to perform one of the biggest task. May God neutralize every Katali brought into the court room by the bad people to stop justice Danlandi Umar from discharging his duty diligently. So help him God, Amin.
Are you this stupid?
Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by madridguy(m): 12:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
Adjourned till October 21......
Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by madridguy(m): 12:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
Nope

Stankoko:

Are you this stupid?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by simongonner: 12:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
#CCBvsSaraki : Justice Danladi Umar has now adjourned the seating of the Code of Conduct Tribunal to allow @BukolaSaraki receive proper brief
Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by arolexwalex1(m): 12:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
proper brief? when he already pleaded not guilty? smh that lawyer though
Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by Stankoko(m): 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
Demdem:

Pdp senators right?
Because he is the Senate President.. Stop asking rhetorical questions
Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by anonimi: 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
PointB:
This kind of thinking is very shallow and clearly myopic. It symptomatic of what is wrong with Nigeria - poor foundation, and haphazard fixes.
Fighting corruption by selectively targeting 'enemies' only embolden your thieving friends, and attracts all kinds of thieves - Thieffnubu. Fashole, Atiku, Amathief etc to your corner, where they are guaranteed protection.

The best way to fight corruption is through a well known systems of law enforcement, and plugging the loopholes. This system should be self sustaining, be fair and seen by all to be fair.
When a system is viewed rightly or wrongly by a large swath of the populace to be vindictive, such system is defeated even before it started.

Buhari should go back to the drawing board, this is a faux pas!

Thanks a lot for your post.

This is why Jonathan's LESS noisy, systematic fight against corruption in five years was MORE successful than the more NOISY one that Agbaya of Owu did for eight years as validated by Transparency International of which OBJ was even a Board member.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2608719_transparencyintl_corruptionimprove2014_jpegd841e1e015b6b1cdf5ddd85e12d9bfb5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2467944_obasanjotransparencyrating2004_jpegf577f3dadf99ddddb409ec370bb5548d

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by favourlove1: 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
madridguy:
Acknowledge the arrival of Saraki the gunner with his loser team. Awaiting the arrival of the referee and other today's match official between Saraki and the masses...... Insha Allahu Saraki will be disgrace.

Attention: I urge every REAL Muslim in this forum reading this to get his/her quran and open to Surah Al Anaam, " Quran 6 " and be reciting from the first verse to verse 3 for Justice Danlandi Umar. May Almighty Allah protect him, guide him against any evil plan as his about to perform one of the biggest task. May God neutralize every Katali brought into the court room by the bad people to stop justice Danlandi Umar from discharging his duty diligently. So help him God, Amin.
ur so sentimental! N may God expose Usman if he is involved in shaddy deal with FG to outstate saraki. Saraki has rights too u knw. So let justice prevail.
Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
AprokoMan:

Sorry dat I answered u. Honestly I tot u was a human being!
Antelope bye bye tongue
Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by abuhubaidah: 2:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
madridguy:

you are getting brother, he didn't say we shouldn't love our country.on a normal ground no one will wish his/her evil.. let take Syria, Libya and Yemen for instant people living there love and cherish there country that's why are shouting for help to end the war.But what the shayk said is that the hadeeth didn't have authentic chain to the prophet (peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) which makes it daheef.. wa llahu ahlam
Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by mart2k(m): 2:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
BCISLTD:

Done bro
Thank u for nt proving stubborn
Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by madridguy(m): 2:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
Maybe you never read my post very well. I never wish anyone evil, my prayer is for Justice Danladi and anyone who debunk the authenticity of the hadith quoted earlier is never a peace loving Muslim.

abuhubaidah:
you are getting brother, he didn't say we shouldn't love our country.on a normal ground no one will wish his/her evil.. let take Syria, Libya and Yemen for instant people living there love and cherish there country that's why are shouting for help to end the war.But what the shayk said is that the hadeeth didn't have authentic chain to the prophet (peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) which makes it daheef.. wa llahu ahlam
Re: Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc by wealthnet: 2:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
[quote author=atbu1983 post=38259870]The truth is that Buhari can only reduce corruption in Nigeria. He cannot completely eradicate it.
So any form of reduction of corruption either by selective trial,hypocracy, vendetta, witch hunt, politically motivated or personal interest is welcome. We should all support any reduction in corruption possible.

Corruption is a greater national problem than any of selective trial,hypocracy, vendetta, witch hunt, politically motivated or personal interest.
Corruption
True talk, may God spear Buhari's life and protect him from any evil plan of enemy both home and abroad to enable him stap out corruption and transform our country to enviable one among the Nations.
Let everyone who want good thing to happen in Nigeria support this administration in fighting corruption in any form. Corruption is the bed rock of Nigeria problem.
God bless good people who support this fight.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'$1Billion Was Stolen Every Month Under Goodluck Jonathan' - Emir Sanusi / Donald Trump to Call President Buhari, Zuma on Phone Today / Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo, His Wife And Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.