Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,791 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

See The Vibrating Bra That Increases The B00bs Size In Just Seven Days - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See The Vibrating Bra That Increases The B00bs Size In Just Seven Days (8146 Views)

Man Who Went To A Mall In Just Thongs "Pants" (Photo) / See Photos Of A Man Who Stepped Out In Pant & Bra That Have Got People Talking / Lady In Bra And See-Through Skirt At Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Vibrating Bra That Increases The B00bs Size In Just Seven Days by candycrushsoda: 2:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
Czar01:
Wouldn't it be extremely...STRANGE...to look at a girl in public and notice that her boobs are vibrating?

It could be worn just before going to bed.

1 Like

Re: See The Vibrating Bra That Increases The B00bs Size In Just Seven Days by Luckygurl(f): 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
stinggy:

Maybe it is not, but why not just assume the nick means another thing totally and not in anyway linked to 'stingy'?

Beats me too. Why? Why? Why?

Lol!
Was just pulling your legs, you took this in particular to heart.
Sowie! Didn't mean to....

Dunno either
Re: See The Vibrating Bra That Increases The B00bs Size In Just Seven Days by stinggy(m): 2:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
Luckygurl:

Lol!
Was just pulling your legs, you took this in particular to heart.
Sowie! Didn't mean to....

Dunno either
Nothing taken to heart oo
Was btw pulling your pant too grin grin

espionagesavvy:
Lead cause for breast cancer since the times of moses, to increase ur breast size call 08159861174 natural remedy.
For real
Luckygurl, you might need this.
I'll pay, don't be scared.
Re: See The Vibrating Bra That Increases The B00bs Size In Just Seven Days by Czar01(m): 2:41pm On Sep 22, 2015
candycrushsoda:

It could be worn just before going to bed.

Yeah but you see, the woman stated to have worn it for just 15 minutes each day over 7 days and became 1 cup larger..but wearing it before going to bed would entail 8hours+ each day over 7 days. Just imagine the kind of growth that would cause...

1 Like

Re: See The Vibrating Bra That Increases The B00bs Size In Just Seven Days by Luckygurl(f): 2:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
stinggy:

For real

Lmao!!
I don't need it jorh...
Exactly the way I love themcheesy cheesy
Re: See The Vibrating Bra That Increases The B00bs Size In Just Seven Days by stinggy(m): 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
Luckygurl:

Lmao!!
I don't need it jorh...
Exactly the way I love them cheesy cheesy
Pictures or lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: See The Vibrating Bra That Increases The B00bs Size In Just Seven Days by Luckygurl(f): 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
stinggy:
Pictures or lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Ok nah! You go wait tire :-/ :-/
Re: See The Vibrating Bra That Increases The B00bs Size In Just Seven Days by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
boiy get in here grin
Re: See The Vibrating Bra That Increases The B00bs Size In Just Seven Days by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
stinggy:

For real

Bros pay 4 am, I specialize in massaging small breast to fullness and plump. * exercising fingers, getting my hand ready*
Re: See The Vibrating Bra That Increases The B00bs Size In Just Seven Days by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
Okk...
Through hypertrophy.. what about the BRREAST Milk.?

Does it increase in VOLUME and Chemical composition. .?
Re: See The Vibrating Bra That Increases The B00bs Size In Just Seven Days by Czar01(m): 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
By the way...
Sabrwahaqqo don't you think this is bad news for those our 'smart' guys? cheesy
Re: See The Vibrating Bra That Increases The B00bs Size In Just Seven Days by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
Czar01:
By the way...

Sabrwahaqqo don't you think this is bad news for those our 'smart' guys? cheesy

Obviously!

Girls who used to be dumb enof to leave their mammaries get 'rough handled' sends them packing right after getting a bra cheesy
Re: See The Vibrating Bra That Increases The B00bs Size In Just Seven Days by Czar01(m): 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Obviously!

Girls dumb enof to leave their mammaries get 'rough handled' sends them packing right after getting a bra cheesy

However, if this product eventually becomes a hit and is sold in large quantities, I can picture a future where every single girl you see on the road carries at least 36DD cups, reports of rape incidents increase drastically, and psychiatric hospitals worldwide are loaded with mentally disturbed citizens who are struggling to conquer their konji.

This is my prophecy for the world.
Re: See The Vibrating Bra That Increases The B00bs Size In Just Seven Days by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
Czar01:

However, if this product eventually becomes a hit and is sold in large quantities, I can picture a future where every single girl you see on the road carries at least 36DD cups, reports of rape incidents increase drastically, and psychiatric hospitals worldwide are loaded with mentally disturbed citizens who are struggling to conquer their konji.

This is my prophecy for the world.

grin cheesy grin... Lwkmd4here grin

So right bro, so right smiley ...

However,

To save the world a penalty this grave, patenting this product will then be v. important. In fact, hiking it's price will be necessary so that only those who need it so bad can afford it e.g a gifted actress without the copious bo.obs wanting to act out the role af a big bo.obed por.nstar or what have u.... If not, most of our Naija babes who are fond af being so sick to just seeing themselves as mere 'art exhibitions' so to say will abuse tha hell outta vis product if left uncontrolled for sure . grin
Re: See The Vibrating Bra That Increases The B00bs Size In Just Seven Days by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
candycrushsoda:
Any 'before' n 'after' pics for us to see? tongue tongue undecided
What do u need it for? curious
Re: See The Vibrating Bra That Increases The B00bs Size In Just Seven Days by IamLEGEND1: 6:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
Luckygurl:

Epic!!
Nlder's too get bad mouth.

Seriously,sometimes you could literally feel their mammary inadequacies when they walk past you....

Re: See The Vibrating Bra That Increases The B00bs Size In Just Seven Days by Milliano007(m): 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
Hmmm hw much is it coz will like to buy for #Sheyishay...my galfrd dnt need it coz she already big boobs.. ;DHmmm hw much is it coz will like to buy for #Sheyishay...my galfrd dnt need it coz she already big boobs..
Re: See The Vibrating Bra That Increases The B00bs Size In Just Seven Days by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
olajorn:
Adeh39 God don bless u

Cc Twaci
Kingtom
JefferyJamez
StfuyouarenotGod
Lordofweed

Chaiii.....see my life outside cry cry cry
Re: See The Vibrating Bra That Increases The B00bs Size In Just Seven Days by candycrushsoda: 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
QatarPlayboy:
What do u need it for? curious
To see if it truly works. Like they say, seeing is believing. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Vibrating Bra That Increases The B00bs Size In Just Seven Days by deiikonac(m): 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2015

Re: See The Vibrating Bra That Increases The B00bs Size In Just Seven Days by olajorn(m): 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
adeh39:

Chaiii.....see my life outside cry cry cry
I love u ,and I want to help ur ministry
Re: See The Vibrating Bra That Increases The B00bs Size In Just Seven Days by Czar01(m): 7:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

grin cheesy grin... Lwkmd4here grin

So right bro, so right smiley ...

However,

To save the world a penalty this grave, patenting this product will then be v. important. In fact, hiking it's price will be necessary so that only those who need it so bad can afford it e.g a gifted actress without the copious bo.obs wanting to act out the role af a big bo.obed por.nstar or what have u.... If not, most of our Naija babes who are fond af being so sick to just seeing themselves as mere 'art exhibitions' so to say will abuse tha hell outta vis product if left uncontrolled for sure . grin

Lol wise preventive measures my friend..nice preventive measures. tongue

Though in that case, those 'smart guys' would prevail once more, but as long as it'd guarantee a better future..I agree, we should patent those things all the way!
Re: See The Vibrating Bra That Increases The B00bs Size In Just Seven Days by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
Czar01:

Lol wise preventive measures my friend..nice preventive measures. tongue

Though in that case, those 'smart guys' would prevail once more, but as long as it'd guarantee a better future..I agree, we should patent those things all the way!

Kikikikiki grin

They will always prevail my Nigga!

You seem to forget these guys are called 'bad boiz' for a reason, they will continue to invent new ways to manipulate and exploit the gullible and vulnerable no matter the contradictions / situation till the second coming cheesy
Re: See The Vibrating Bra That Increases The B00bs Size In Just Seven Days by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
olajorn:
I love u ,and I want to help ur ministry

Do u hv to say it in public

Chaiii cry crycry
Re: See The Vibrating Bra That Increases The B00bs Size In Just Seven Days by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
candycrushsoda:

To see if it truly works. Like they say, seeing is believing. undecided undecided
and then use it on ur boobs i guess? arent ur boobs presently big enough?
Re: See The Vibrating Bra That Increases The B00bs Size In Just Seven Days by olajorn(m): 8:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
adeh39:

Do u hv to say it in public

Chaiii cry crycry
Mabinu Ololufufe...I just think have to voice it out
Re: See The Vibrating Bra That Increases The B00bs Size In Just Seven Days by candycrushsoda: 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

and then use it on ur boobs i guess? arent ur boobs presently big enough?

undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Vibrating Bra That Increases The B00bs Size In Just Seven Days by nickz(m): 8:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
cc:grin you need this!!

rejoice ogun has finally answered your prayers tongue
Re: See The Vibrating Bra That Increases The B00bs Size In Just Seven Days by nickz(m): 8:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
cc:ggrin you need this!!

Re: See The Vibrating Bra That Increases The B00bs Size In Just Seven Days by ggrin(f): 6:59am On Sep 23, 2015
nickz:
cc:ggrin you need this!!

undecided
Re: See The Vibrating Bra That Increases The B00bs Size In Just Seven Days by nickz(m): 7:14am On Sep 23, 2015
Re: See The Vibrating Bra That Increases The B00bs Size In Just Seven Days by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 17, 2015
SirLegal:
Will like to get one for Di'ja. wink
Though I still need a go ahead order from Don Jazzy.
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Black Girls That Can Rock A Blond Weave! / The Best Female Boutique In Lagos Nigeria / 20 Latest Short Gown Styles For Real Fashionistas (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.