Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,934 members, 7,817,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

MI ( Jude Abaga) Insults Femi Fani-kayode On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MI ( Jude Abaga) Insults Femi Fani-kayode On Twitter (1037 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) / Femi Kayode On The Treatment Given To Ex-NIMASA DG After Court / Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MI ( Jude Abaga) Insults Femi Fani-kayode On Twitter by HoseaAudu(m): 11:39am On Sep 22, 2015
MI has gone for Femi Fani-Kayode on twitter

Yesterday, former minister Femi Fani-Kayode released a statement saying that if anything happens to former Secretary to Government of the Federation, and Afenifere chieftain, Chief Olu Falae, who was kidnapped yesterday from his farm, that the Federal Government will be held responsible and there will be consequences. MI thought the statement was inappropriate and slammed him on twitter...

Click to see tweets : http://www.naijahamlet.com/2015/09/mi-jude-abaga-insults-femi-fani-kayode.html

Source : www.naijahamlet.com
Re: MI ( Jude Abaga) Insults Femi Fani-kayode On Twitter by Kundagarten: 11:48am On Sep 22, 2015
FFK was right, nothing should be allowed to happen to Falae, Buhari please speak to your people.
Re: MI ( Jude Abaga) Insults Femi Fani-kayode On Twitter by marshalcarter: 12:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
Wats M.I's business naaw undecided how does FFK issue affects him....ppl won't just mind and focus on their damn business.....na wa o undecided
Re: MI ( Jude Abaga) Insults Femi Fani-kayode On Twitter by ayindejimmy(m): 12:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
FFK, FFK, FFK, FFK! How many times did I call you? You fit say nah 3× o, but me knw d numb of times wey I call yah name
You see yah life? Small Boi nah him get sense pass you so

Re: MI ( Jude Abaga) Insults Femi Fani-kayode On Twitter by MisterLongman(m): 12:41pm On Sep 22, 2015
FFK is was only trying to be mischievous with that statement.....

He's indirectly pointing accusing fingers at buhari as if he ordered the abduction

1 Like

Re: MI ( Jude Abaga) Insults Femi Fani-kayode On Twitter by OAMMB(f): 12:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
lol....

(1) (Reply)

Latest !!! Abuja Bomb Suspect Is Right Now Been Quizzed By The Dss / SAD NEWS! African Richest Man,Aliko Dangote Loses Daughter To Brain Cancer In UK / Spain Confident In Buhari’s Economic Reforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.