Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,424 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:45 PM

Did You Attend Kanu Nwankwo's Wedding? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Did You Attend Kanu Nwankwo's Wedding? (4001 Views)

Party Invitation Via The Internet: Would You Attend [opinion Needed]? / Photos From Amara Kanu Nwankwo's 25th Birthday And Graduation / Would you attend a Party, knowing they only serve Cake there? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Attend Kanu Nwankwo's Wedding? by landwin: 1:53am On Apr 15, 2009
If you did,how was it?
Re: Did You Attend Kanu Nwankwo's Wedding? by Nobody: 1:55am On Apr 15, 2009
It was not like your own.

Obsession obsession
Re: Did You Attend Kanu Nwankwo's Wedding? by yme1(f): 2:11am On Apr 15, 2009
oops, i didnt
Re: Did You Attend Kanu Nwankwo's Wedding? by pureminded: 11:07am On Apr 15, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

It was not like your own.

Obsession obsession
grin cheesy
Re: Did You Attend Kanu Nwankwo's Wedding? by Ben13: 11:15am On Apr 15, 2009
poster,

how important is this information to you
Re: Did You Attend Kanu Nwankwo's Wedding? by PERFECT2(m): 11:22am On Apr 15, 2009
Yes i did. Are u from Arochukwu?
Re: Did You Attend Kanu Nwankwo's Wedding? by debosky(m): 3:21pm On Apr 15, 2009
Na wa o, this infatuation with Kanu is getting out of hand.

Wasn't this wedding a couple of years ago?

@ topic

No I didn't attend.
Re: Did You Attend Kanu Nwankwo's Wedding? by thegame(m): 9:26pm On Apr 15, 2009
Omo, dis poster mad no b small.
Na new topic o and the question is *whew*. Why u wan know who attended?
Wel, i attended and okocha was there too. U happy now?? it was not like other celebrities weddin.was a show of money and not idiotic papparazzi. It was cool, matured and money makers were there.
So whats d next question pls?
*Where did the honeymoon take place
I am not sure abt that one but 70 percent sure they went home.
*How long did he Bleep??
i was not in the room.
*any more question about kanu?
Re: Did You Attend Kanu Nwankwo's Wedding? by MrCrackles(m): 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2009
Poster

Crawl up Kanu Nwankwo's gay asshole and live inside it happily ever after!
Re: Did You Attend Kanu Nwankwo's Wedding? by Pepeye(f): 9:30pm On Apr 15, 2009
Paranoid Kanumaniac
Re: Did You Attend Kanu Nwankwo's Wedding? by SeanT21(f): 3:25am On Apr 16, 2009
Yes oooo but If I tell U then I will have 2 kill U!! wink
Re: Did You Attend Kanu Nwankwo's Wedding? by CoolOne1: 9:06am On Apr 16, 2009
Omo,dis posta is suffering from migraine.Such a dumb questionat dis time of d year from a dumb person.Oouch,is d poster Kanu?
Re: Did You Attend Kanu Nwankwo's Wedding? by spikedcylinder: 9:42am On Apr 16, 2009
@ op  cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland New Month Wishes / Nollywood Actor, Lateef Adedimeji Burst Into Tears During An Interview / Where And How Much Can I Get A Fancy Boat For A Boat Cruise Party?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.