Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,157 members, 7,860,144 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:41 AM

Bukola Saraki Was Actually IMPEACHED! Unban Me- Naijaedutech - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Was Actually IMPEACHED! Unban Me- Naijaedutech (4000 Views)

See Proof That Bukola Saraki Was Present At The APC Caucus Meeting. Photos / Saraki Was Actually Stoned In Illorin..punch Newspaper / Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Actually IMPEACHED! Unban Me- Naijaedutech by Aminat508(f): 4:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Actually IMPEACHED! Unban Me- Naijaedutech by dialfa: 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
omitooguns:

grin grin....i laff...which is more close to removed from office "Hinder" or "Charged with ..."

wen "charge with..." he may still execute his duty....bt wen "Hindered" he surely cant do anytin in office wink

do let argue it....that word "hinder" is broad....

Like i said, i no study English 4 Sch...u wan build house ? Call me wink

He certainly wasn't doing much in his office today.
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Actually IMPEACHED! Unban Me- Naijaedutech by xwolverine: 4:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
Seun:
compare the definition in bigass' post (which she doesnt seem to understand) with the op's definition.

To impeach according to Bigass' post means to bring before a "tribunal" which makes what the OP said to be true.
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Actually IMPEACHED! Unban Me- Naijaedutech by Gbade60: 4:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
make una chill, oga seun still dey check Google for strong prove to nail d guy down.... bt am sure he's gonna unban him if he finds none....
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Actually IMPEACHED! Unban Me- Naijaedutech by Omotayor123(f): 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
naijaedutech I hope you have been unbanned
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Actually IMPEACHED! Unban Me- Naijaedutech by mundus(m): 4:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
Omotayor123:
naijaedutech I hope you have been unbanned

He has not been unbanned
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Actually IMPEACHED! Unban Me- Naijaedutech by Omotayor123(f): 5:49pm On Sep 22, 2015
mundus:

He has not been unbanned
Chai... Na wah oooo
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Actually IMPEACHED! Unban Me- Naijaedutech by Situation001(m): 6:13am On Sep 23, 2015
mundus:
So I am making use of my friends Account to post this as my nairaland account (naijaedutech) was banned for allegedly posting 'wrong' information.

I made a post on this forum about an hour ago that Bukola Saraki has been 'IMPEACHED' and I was banned.

So I want to ask the moderator that banned me to point out what is false about the information I posted.

According to the Oxford Dictionary the word Impeach means "To charge (the holder of a public office) with misconduct."

The Marriam Webster dictionary defines it as : to charge (a public official) with a crime done while in office OR to cause doubts about the truthfulness of (a witness, testimony, etc.)

Is it my FAULT that some Nigerians do not know what that word means?

This is how Farooq Kperogi explained it in his Daily trusr article http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/sunday/index.php/politics-of-grammar/20217-common-election-related-grammatical-errors-nigerian-journalists-and-politicians-make

So what wrong did I do to merit a ban?

lalastica , afam4eva , seun, OAM4J

-----Naijaedutech
Wow! You just educated me..
Thumbs up for you bro..
There are blessings in disappointment..
Look at how your disappointment has caused many nairalanders to learn something today.. undecided ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Training List Of INEC Adhoc Staff For All 36 States & 774 Lgas (full List) / Pilot Takes Off On Landing After His Wife Did This!— (Dele Momodu Shares Meme) / What State Is This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.