Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Why Does Tonto Dike Shouts Too Much In Her Movies? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Does Tonto Dike Shouts Too Much In Her Movies? (2256 Views)

Tonto Dike Is Pregnant–see What She Posted On Instagram / Tonto Dike New Year Pics ( Very Beautiful) / ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Tonto Dike Shouts Too Much In Her Movies? by tpm(m): 2:59am On Apr 15, 2009
Why does the upcoming star actress, tonto dike shouts too much unnecessarily in her movies? Is it all in the name of acting or deliberate attempt to over interprete  her scripts?
She really pizzes me off with that or what do you guys think?
Re: Why Does Tonto Dike Shouts Too Much In Her Movies? by clemcykul(f): 3:08pm On Apr 15, 2009
lol same here. maybe she feels the audience out there are mutes or maybe its her co-actors whom she thinks might be deaf or dumb.

though am yet to know how her shouting affects u
Re: Why Does Tonto Dike Shouts Too Much In Her Movies? by tpia: 3:27pm On Apr 15, 2009
Re: Why Does Tonto Dike Shouts Too Much In Her Movies? by Afam4eva(m): 5:43pm On Apr 15, 2009
I've noticed it too, but i like her.
Re: Why Does Tonto Dike Shouts Too Much In Her Movies? by Pepeye(f): 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2009
She wanna be different hence the screaming
Re: Why Does Tonto Dike Shouts Too Much In Her Movies? by yme1(f): 10:20pm On Apr 15, 2009
at least you guys noticed some thing about her
Re: Why Does Tonto Dike Shouts Too Much In Her Movies? by Pepeye(f): 10:43pm On Apr 15, 2009
Who said? . . she’s a little noise maker
Re: Why Does Tonto Dike Shouts Too Much In Her Movies? by shesco24(m): 12:13am On Apr 16, 2009
Yes she might be shouting too much but i like her movies and she is coming out different from others. Maybe it's her style.
Re: Why Does Tonto Dike Shouts Too Much In Her Movies? by mohawkchic(f): 12:41am On Apr 16, 2009
~Just seen the tail end of a movie she was on[i] "Private Sin"[/i] . .Only thing i noticed was how pritty she is . .No Shouting! tongue
Re: Why Does Tonto Dike Shouts Too Much In Her Movies? by Omolola1(f): 4:16pm On Apr 16, 2009
yeah she is very pretty.
Re: Why Does Tonto Dike Shouts Too Much In Her Movies? by Reptyle(m): 5:20pm On Apr 16, 2009
She is a very piss-poor actress, but she is quite pweety. Guess it was her looks and not her acting prowess that got her the roles in the first place. She's no different from more than half of nollywood actors and actresses, good looking but poor role interpreters.
Re: Why Does Tonto Dike Shouts Too Much In Her Movies? by tRoOE(f): 6:18am On Apr 17, 2009
ahahaha i thaught it was just me that noticed it
very annoying girl, the only thing shes good 4 is exposing her boobs
Re: Why Does Tonto Dike Shouts Too Much In Her Movies? by SeanT21(f): 6:28am On Apr 17, 2009
All I gotta say about that girl is that she has some big lips but she is beautiful though!!
Re: Why Does Tonto Dike Shouts Too Much In Her Movies? by teissys(f): 4:38pm On Apr 17, 2009
I love her that's why I don't see anything wrong with her acting. . .
Re: Why Does Tonto Dike Shouts Too Much In Her Movies? by uzwu: 7:25pm On Apr 17, 2009
She screams too much to get noticed
Re: Why Does Tonto Dike Shouts Too Much In Her Movies? by shesco24(m): 7:55pm On Apr 17, 2009
Let am scream, It's her nature pls and stop criticizing her.
Re: Why Does Tonto Dike Shouts Too Much In Her Movies? by landwin: 9:01pm On Apr 17, 2009
She overacts
Re: Why Does Tonto Dike Shouts Too Much In Her Movies? by shesco24(m): 9:45pm On Apr 17, 2009
Let am overact. That has earn her the fame and fans she need. Just stop talking bad of her because you will even thank God to see such a woman as beautiful as her to marry.
Re: Why Does Tonto Dike Shouts Too Much In Her Movies? by landwin: 7:59pm On Apr 18, 2009
shesco24:

Let am overact. That has earn her the fame and fans she need. Just stop talking bad of her because you will even thank God to see such a woman as beautiful as her to marry.

First of all,I'm not male,second of all I'm not talking bad about anyone, I'm Just leaving a comment,so Mr. what's your own feat?
Re: Why Does Tonto Dike Shouts Too Much In Her Movies? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 18, 2009
Uhm!
Re: Why Does Tonto Dike Shouts Too Much In Her Movies? by Ced8: 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2009
Dont they all shout? undecided
Re: Why Does Tonto Dike Shouts Too Much In Her Movies? by teissys(f): 9:43am On Apr 20, 2009
Ced8:

Whoa. . ! There, you have said it.
We don't have to gnaw and fan one another's heels over that. Moves to the next thread. . .
Re: Why Does Tonto Dike Shouts Too Much In Her Movies? by shesco24(m): 12:05am On Apr 21, 2009
Thank you jare. Na u talk the one weh enter my ear.
Re: Why Does Tonto Dike Shouts Too Much In Her Movies? by mohawkchic(f): 4:00am On Apr 21, 2009
Ced8:

~Tell me about it!! I always have my Finger poised for the Volume or[i] Mute [/i] botton on the Remote Control when watching Naija Movies!
Re: Why Does Tonto Dike Shouts Too Much In Her Movies? by spikedcylinder: 7:54am On Apr 21, 2009
I haven't seen her in any movie but she does have large breasts. grin grin grin
Re: Why Does Tonto Dike Shouts Too Much In Her Movies? by shesco24(m): 12:43am On Apr 22, 2009
What we are saying here is about their voice and not the other way round pls.
Re: Why Does Tonto Dike Shouts Too Much In Her Movies? by spikedcylinder: 8:17am On Apr 22, 2009
And?
Re: Why Does Tonto Dike Shouts Too Much In Her Movies? by shesco24(m): 8:55am On Apr 22, 2009
We are talking about their acting mode and not about their body statistics. So, we should just talk about what is related to the topics.
Re: Why Does Tonto Dike Shouts Too Much In Her Movies? by spikedcylinder: 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2009
I mentioned her large breasts. Please, sue me. undecided
Re: Why Does Tonto Dike Shouts Too Much In Her Movies? by wunmilyn(f): 2:02pm On Apr 22, 2009
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Does Tonto Dike Shouts Too Much In Her Movies? by teissys(f): 2:42pm On Apr 22, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I mentioned her large breasts. Please, sue me. undecided
grin grin grin
Uh, uh. . . Spiked, take it easy, Lol
Trouble is already brewing
Re: Why Does Tonto Dike Shouts Too Much In Her Movies? by Ced8: 3:13pm On Apr 22, 2009

Uh, uh, Spiked, take it easy, Lol
Trouble is already brewing

who dey ferment am? grin cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's Most Celebrated Wedding After 5 Years / Iyanya Kissed Live On Stage In Abuja / MUST SEE PHOTOS: Lady Gaga's 24 Karat Gold Wheelchair Called The Chariot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.