Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Why Does Tonto Dike Shouts Too Much In Her Movies? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Does Tonto Dike Shouts Too Much In Her Movies? (2257 Views)

Tonto Dike Is Pregnant–see What She Posted On Instagram / Tonto Dike New Year Pics ( Very Beautiful) / ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Tonto Dike Shouts Too Much In Her Movies? by teissys(f): 3:51pm On Apr 22, 2009
Ced8:

Uh, uh, Spiked, take it easy, Lol
Trouble is already brewing

who dey ferment am? grin cheesy grin grin

Tehehehehe. . . Ced8, you take things literally abi? Ok, come let's jump over the nearest cliff
LMAO
Re: Why Does Tonto Dike Shouts Too Much In Her Movies? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 22, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I haven't seen her in any movie but she does have large breasts. grin grin grin

Ahahahhahah!
Re: Why Does Tonto Dike Shouts Too Much In Her Movies? by WarfyBoy(m): 9:26pm On Apr 23, 2009
she didnt rite the script herself

I LOVE. LIKE. LOVE AGAIN, LIKE HER TOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH
Re: Why Does Tonto Dike Shouts Too Much In Her Movies? by ifihearam: 12:32am On Apr 24, 2009
obviously because she over acts and not a good actress coupled with the fact that Don Jazzy rubbished and dumped her
Re: Why Does Tonto Dike Shouts Too Much In Her Movies? by sosisi(f): 12:42am On Apr 24, 2009
Isn't the whole nollywood thing loud in every angle
the sound effects are deafening
the announcers are screaming like mad people
the volume of one movie can fluctuate all through out the movie from inaudible to a sound of 20 okadas in one room.
You're stuck with a remote adjusting the volume forever.
Re: Why Does Tonto Dike Shouts Too Much In Her Movies? by shesco24(m): 4:31am On Apr 24, 2009
Osisi Nor be lie and i dey wonder when dem go fit take reach oyibo level weh dem dey try to immitate dem.
Re: Why Does Tonto Dike Shouts Too Much In Her Movies? by sosisi(f): 4:37am On Apr 24, 2009
shesco24:

Osisi Nor be lie and i dey wonder when dem go fit take reach oyibo level weh dem dey try to immitate dem.

the thing tire me
you'll be sitting jejely waiting for a movie to start,next thing you hear

ka ka ka ka,dum dum!!,cha cha cha!! very loud
with flickering lights

ah ah
Re: Why Does Tonto Dike Shouts Too Much In Her Movies? by shesco24(m): 5:18am On Apr 24, 2009
hahahahahaha, We just need to improve in our movie industry because we are still lacking. Imagine shooting five films with just one meaning. They try to turn it around and still make much noise and telling us in the advert it a must watch for everybody.
Re: Why Does Tonto Dike Shouts Too Much In Her Movies? by AwoFanatic(f): 3:34am On Apr 27, 2009
You mean Uche Jumbo, right?
Re: Why Does Tonto Dike Shouts Too Much In Her Movies? by uzwu: 7:57am On Apr 27, 2009
$osisi:

Isn't the whole nollywood thing loud in every angle
the sound effects are deafening
the announcers are screaming like mad people
the volume of one movie can fluctuate all through out the movie from inaudible to a sound of 20 okadas in one room.
You're stuck with a remote adjusting the volume forever.

True talk
Re: Why Does Tonto Dike Shouts Too Much In Her Movies? by shesco24(m): 2:36pm On Apr 28, 2009
yes oh na true talk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Micheal Essien(chelsea Fc Player) Disowned By Father. / Pictures From The Last Event Cd John Attended - Harrysong's Listening Party / Top Nollywood Actress Caught With Dirty Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.