Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,598 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Fake Police Recruiter And Lecturer Paraded In Kwara (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Police Recruiter And Lecturer Paraded In Kwara (photo) (19936 Views)

Man Caught Raping A Little Girl, Paraded In Public (Photos) / Men Killed A Doctor And Sold His Corpse For N400k In Kwara (Photo) / Man Raped By A Fake Police Officer In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Police Recruiter And Lecturer Paraded In Kwara (photo) by lalasticlala(m): 1:02pm On Sep 22, 2015

The Kwara State Police Commissioner on Monday paraded one Mr Isah Ade-Jimoh, for allegedly duping members of the public under the guise of recruiting them into the Nigeria Police Force.

Also paraded was one Ibrahim Oladele, a lecturer at the University of Ilorin. He was arrested and paraded for swindling an admission seeker, Mr. Olawuyi Olufemi, to the tune of N450, 000.

While parading the suspects at Ilorin, the State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Esosa Amadesu, said Ade-Jimoh was nabbed by operatives of the Command’s Special Investigation and Intelligence Bureau at a Cyber Café on Muritala Mohammed Way in Ilorin, the state capital.

Amadesu affirmed, “The suspect had displayed a signpost advertising the sale of police recruitment forms. The suspect also advertised forms for the recruitment into the Nigerian Army.

“In the course of searching the Cyber Café, the detectives recovered four printed fake police recruitment forms; one laptop; two central processing units; one monitor and two universal modems and other documents suspected to have been faked.”

The police boss cautioned members of the public not to fall victims to fake recruitment syndicate, adding that the police will disclose to the public when they are ready to recruit the 10,000 personnel directed by President Muhammadu Buhari.

Amadesu also said Oladele of the Tanke Akata area of Ilorin was arrested while the team was on intelligence gathering.

The CP disclosed that Oladele had been allegedly swindling unsuspecting members of the public seeking admission into tertiary institutions.

“The news of his arrest attracted some of his victims among whom was one Olawuyi Olufemi of Offa Garage area, who the suspect had defrauded to the tune of N450,000 with the promise of securing him an admission at the University of Ilorin, where the suspect had claimed he was a lecturer,” Amadesu averred.

He said Oladele had confessed to the crime, noting that he and Ade-Jimoh, would be charged to court soon.

Confessing to the crime, Oladele affirmed that he got involved in the act so as to help people, adding that he would not be involved in admission racketeering again if he was set free.

“The recruitment forms were got a few months ago after we got the information that 10,000 police personnel were to be recruited,” Ade-Jimoh said.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/22/fake-police-recruiter-lecturer-paraded-in-kwara/
Re: Fake Police Recruiter And Lecturer Paraded In Kwara (photo) by Orezy5(m): 1:04pm On Sep 22, 2015
na wah
Re: Fake Police Recruiter And Lecturer Paraded In Kwara (photo) by agarawu23(m): 1:04pm On Sep 22, 2015
shocked
Re: Fake Police Recruiter And Lecturer Paraded In Kwara (photo) by Holyfield1(m): 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
RIP in advance.... cool cool cool Don't bother quoting me cox I won't reply grin grin grin
Make I chill na lala post FP awaits am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Police Recruiter And Lecturer Paraded In Kwara (photo) by midolian(m): 1:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
grin grin

#NaDevilLose
Re: Fake Police Recruiter And Lecturer Paraded In Kwara (photo) by vizkiz: 1:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
I hate it when these criminals get busted and they start showing their puppy doll looks angry

2 Likes

Re: Fake Police Recruiter And Lecturer Paraded In Kwara (photo) by Twaci(f): 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
The poster above me though. Always angry. sad
Re: Fake Police Recruiter And Lecturer Paraded In Kwara (photo) by hob(m): 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
Dem don catch am

very good
Re: Fake Police Recruiter And Lecturer Paraded In Kwara (photo) by deadZONE: 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
this is the mess we found
ourselves after the elections.

1 Like

Re: Fake Police Recruiter And Lecturer Paraded In Kwara (photo) by Emperortj93(m): 1:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
Just come in to check their names

nairaland is gradually turning me into a tribalist

2 Likes

Re: Fake Police Recruiter And Lecturer Paraded In Kwara (photo) by Yustash001(m): 1:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
Owo ba awon were...
Re: Fake Police Recruiter And Lecturer Paraded In Kwara (photo) by robosky02(m): 1:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
Twaci:
The poster above me though. Always angry. sad

ok
Re: Fake Police Recruiter And Lecturer Paraded In Kwara (photo) by Flashh: 1:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
Tribalistic bigots on their way.

6 Likes

Re: Fake Police Recruiter And Lecturer Paraded In Kwara (photo) by ArikeAriyo(f): 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2015
shocked
Re: Fake Police Recruiter And Lecturer Paraded In Kwara (photo) by zabson(m): 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2015
The lecturer guy is a good samaritan now!!!
Should be set free. grin
Re: Fake Police Recruiter And Lecturer Paraded In Kwara (photo) by chynergy1(m): 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
crime, fraud everywhere.
may God save us from the hands of the wicked.

meanwhile today is my birthday , show love as usual wink wink wink
Rochas, King Sunny Ade, and others happy birthday as well.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Police Recruiter And Lecturer Paraded In Kwara (photo) by Sicozone(m): 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
well, gud for him....... so nairalanders, today is my birthday and I've come to have my likes just as is the tradition......Happy birthday to me

6 Likes

Re: Fake Police Recruiter And Lecturer Paraded In Kwara (photo) by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
Kwara always in the news these days
Re: Fake Police Recruiter And Lecturer Paraded In Kwara (photo) by debasco1(m): 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=38266630]

http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/22/fake-police-recruiter-lecturer-paraded-in-kwara/[/quote
eeya... rot in jail.
Re: Fake Police Recruiter And Lecturer Paraded In Kwara (photo) by kennyman2000(m): 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
Hmmm..
Re: Fake Police Recruiter And Lecturer Paraded In Kwara (photo) by adeblow(m): 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
saraki people

1 Like

Re: Fake Police Recruiter And Lecturer Paraded In Kwara (photo) by keffekul(f): 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
funny show
Re: Fake Police Recruiter And Lecturer Paraded In Kwara (photo) by ajepako(f): 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
Oya name checkers

Go for eachother's throats!

Food don land grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Police Recruiter And Lecturer Paraded In Kwara (photo) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
Chai!!!!Them plenty for Lagos
Re: Fake Police Recruiter And Lecturer Paraded In Kwara (photo) by TeGaTeGa1(m): 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
Let me book space first... For a start
Re: Fake Police Recruiter And Lecturer Paraded In Kwara (photo) by ellachuku: 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
When it comes to forgery and impersonation, give it up for our amala and ewedu brother's and sisters.

11 Likes

Re: Fake Police Recruiter And Lecturer Paraded In Kwara (photo) by baloney: 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
Re: Fake Police Recruiter And Lecturer Paraded In Kwara (photo) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
Serves them right,
Re: Fake Police Recruiter And Lecturer Paraded In Kwara (photo) by papazizii(m): 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
Smh 4 dis con3
Re: Fake Police Recruiter And Lecturer Paraded In Kwara (photo) by MadCow1: 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
Odua People's ...

Fhucking up since 1532. grin

7 Likes

Re: Fake Police Recruiter And Lecturer Paraded In Kwara (photo) by sammyj: 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
Saraki's

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unilorin Student Commits Suicide Over Failure Of Project / Lady Calls Out Police Officer Who Almost Got Her Crushed Because He Wanted Bribe / Armed Robbers Shoot Engineer Dead In Cross Rivers (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.