Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,106 members, 7,852,752 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:12 AM

NIMC Ojo Lagos, E-id Cards Collection Centers Not Well Organized (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIMC Ojo Lagos, E-id Cards Collection Centers Not Well Organized (video) (585 Views)

Students In Akwa Ibom Disrupt Townhall Meeting Organized By FG / Policeman On Duty Wearing Shorts & T-shirt In Ojo Lagos(photos) / Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NIMC Ojo Lagos, E-id Cards Collection Centers Not Well Organized (video) by dajavula(m): 1:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
NIMC have finally Mass Produced the Nigeria National Electronic Identity Cards. Many people have gotten the text and many have not. I was at the Ojo Collection Center yesterday, Many people came to the center for collection of their cards but the whole process was a mess.

People where asked to queue up open the building and collect the cards through the window. It was actually rainy and people where forced to stat under the rain while the workers are inside the building. I was touched by this scene, so i was forced to take some snap shot and also a short video.

Many people left their place of work on Monday Morning (21/9/2015) for the collection of their National Eid cards. They where all drained by the early morning rain.

I want the NIMC people to restructure the process of collection and make it more convinent for people to collect their cards. We are not meant to pass through difficult process before we collect this card.

Below is the short Video.
http:///1OrTBZe

Re: NIMC Ojo Lagos, E-id Cards Collection Centers Not Well Organized (video) by Blizzle(m): 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
We are never organised

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa: Alaibe, Sylva Throw Verbal Punches / Ex Governor Fashola Receives Gifts From Lagos Governor Ambode At Law Dinner / Goodluck Hits Hared At Oshiomhole And El Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.