Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,944 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG (30533 Views)

Buhari Appoints Uchechi Orji And Isa Hayatu Chiroma As Heads Of Agencies / APC Congratulates Oyinlola As NIMC Chairman / Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Nathokes(m): 9:20am On Nov 24, 2015
Buhari appoints Azizi as NIMC DG

A retired Director of the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC), Engr. Aliyu Azizi, has been appointed the Director General of the Commission by President Muhammadu Buhari.

According to the statement from the NIMC General Manager, Corporate Communications in Abuja, Abdul-Hamid Umar, his appointment which takes immediate effect was as a result of the expiration of the tenure of Mr. Chris Onyemenam as the DG/CEO of NIMC.

In the statement, Umar stated: “President Buhari has approved the appointment of Engr. Aliyu Aziz Abubakar, as the new Director General and Chief Executive Officer of the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC).

“Engr. Aziz was a pioneer staff of NIMC and the Director, Information Technology/National Identity Database Department of NIMC before he retired in 2014. With more than thirty years’ of post qualification experience in Engineering & Information Technology, spanning both the private and public sectors, Engr. Aziz holds a B.Eng in Civil Engineering and M.Sc in Structural Engineering with Specialty in Computer Aided Design from the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria.”

https://www.today.ng/news/national/42230/buhari-appoints-azizi-as-nimc-dg?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by lovesamzy: 9:22am On Nov 24, 2015
The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? ~ Psalms 27:1

Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath: for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner: but my salvation shall be for ever, and my righteousness shall not be abolished. ~ Isaiah 51:6.

If you are not saved you are not safe, Life without Christ is full of Crisis, what shall it profit a man if gain the entire world and loose his soul in HELL FIRE

JESUS CHRIST is KNOCKING at your DOOR (heart) receive him by surrendering all to him and repent for all your SIN and ATHROCITY and HEAVEN IS SURE FOR YOU.

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 24, 2015
Heard

Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Beedemi247: 9:29am On Nov 24, 2015
hear

Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by captainflash(m): 9:29am On Nov 24, 2015
Lemme not be the first to comment yet cool

Cc

Truckpusher
Airmark
Airforce1

Y'all should say something..

kestolove95:
Since his not ibo, I have no problem with dat appointment...carry go sir, d only post d ibos will hold is gateman or cleaner

Dnt Hate Miss, remember they are still a part of us even tho some of them are been carried away by their evil desire....

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Airforce1(m): 9:32am On Nov 24, 2015
captainflash:
Lemme not be the first to comment yet cool

Cc

Truckpusher
Airmark
Airforce1

Y'all should say something..

Politics in Nigeria is so fuckedup..
.. I dont want to be part of it.

In the last election, I campaigned for jonathan but voted for buhari thinking he's a saint.. I just realised he is not.

He's only a pretender.
A promise and fail president.

He promised me "change" during his election campaign.
But today I cant buy fuel to run my car and generator.
epileptic power supply and insecurity now the order of the day in nigeria.

I feel I betrayed president jonathan.
sad sad

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 24, 2015
The rate at which retired old men are being awarded with paid-roles opportunities, positions and employment
instead of leaving them to their pension is something else. angry

The youths are jobless due to unemployment and the employed ones will be having their salaries slashed
very soon. embarassed

Not blaming anybody, just saying my own.

***200 million mumu***

55 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by looseweight: 9:34am On Nov 24, 2015
Good
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Jaideyone(m): 9:34am On Nov 24, 2015
kestolove95:
Since his not ibo, I have no problem with dat appointment...carry go sir, d only post d ibos will hold is gateman or cleaner
lmao they are coming for your head

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by jane0000(f): 9:35am On Nov 24, 2015
Another northerner. cheesy #na joke I dey joke o# I love PMB.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by donofdons: 9:35am On Nov 24, 2015
When we said he was a bigot...they said it is a lie
When we said he is clueless....the said it was a lie
When we said he will not reform the oil industry....they said he was oil minister
When we said he will not fight corruption....the said he is a saint
When we said he could not fight boko haram.....the said he once annexed chad
When we said he would not help our economy.....the said he will make dollar equal to naira

Now some of the wiser ones are saying

He is a bigot
He is clueless
He have worsened the oil industry and we cue for 10hr to get petrol
He has not arrested even one corrupt person execept the man that once overthrew him
Boko haram is killing with reckless abbandon
Our economy is about to collapse and foreigners have ran away

While the dumb ones are shouting sai buhari in fuel line.....the wise ones lead by the angelic host are shouting [size=18pt]BRING BACK GEJ[/size]

If this is change please [size=18pt]BRING BACK CORRUPTION
[/size][/b]

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Sweetcollins: 9:35am On Nov 24, 2015
Buhari do sth New

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Jaideyone(m): 9:35am On Nov 24, 2015
patiently waiting for the wailers
I want to read comments

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by jstbeinhonest(m): 9:35am On Nov 24, 2015
kestolove95:

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 24, 2015
kestolove95:

undecided
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Charlydot2(m): 9:36am On Nov 24, 2015
Can we take a look at buharis appointment? Why is it mostly north, but he said he belong to one Nigeria...
Nathokes:
Buhari appoints Azizi as NIMC DG

A retired Director of the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC), Engr. Aliyu Azizi, has been appointed the Director General of the Commission by President Muhammadu Buhari.

According to the statement from the NIMC General Manager, Corporate Communications in Abuja, Abdul-Hamid Umar, his appointment which takes immediate effect was as a result of the expiration of the tenure of Mr. Chris Onyemenam as the DG/CEO of NIMC.

In the statement, Umar stated: “President Buhari has approved the appointment of Engr. Aliyu Aziz Abubakar, as the new Director General and Chief Executive Officer of the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC).

“Engr. Aziz was a pioneer staff of NIMC and the Director, Information Technology/National Identity Database Department of NIMC before he retired in 2014. With more than thirty years’ of post qualification experience in Engineering & Information Technology, spanning both the private and public sectors, Engr. Aziz holds a B.Eng in Civil Engineering and M.Sc in Structural Engineering with Specialty in Computer Aided Design from the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria.”

https://www.today.ng/news/national/42230/buhari-appoints-azizi-as-nimc-dg?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by bigass123(m): 9:36am On Nov 24, 2015
Go Bubu...
#teampmb

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by hahn(m): 9:36am On Nov 24, 2015
Airforce1:

Let's talk about your album then. I heard you have 10 hit tracks waiting to be composed grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by eaglechild: 9:36am On Nov 24, 2015
Northocracy continues.
He had to call up someone from retirement so that a northerner would occupy the position.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 24, 2015
lasisi69 grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Dahveydson(m): 9:36am On Nov 24, 2015
Sigh

I don't understand this system of calling someone from retirement to come head an agency. Are there not capable assistant directors that can take over? Smh

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Haryorqunley(m): 9:37am On Nov 24, 2015
I don hear
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by dulaman: 9:37am On Nov 24, 2015
Hhb
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by jane0000(f): 9:37am On Nov 24, 2015
kestolove95:
padi u no fear? shocked

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Segadem(m): 9:37am On Nov 24, 2015
good
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by anonimi: 9:37am On Nov 24, 2015
Airforce1:

Hope you don't complain when YOU are misruled by YOUR representatives:

- LGA Councillor
- LGA Chairman
- State Assembly lawmaker
- State governor
- Federal lawmaker/representative
- Senator
- President

Deal or NO Deal grin

vanessaRN:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-8AVWqwZrVbc/VdZ1qPUoWWI/AAAAAAAGTb8/6VWx3RIYbFs/s400/1.jpg[/img]
This is the deplorable state of a part of the Lawanson Itire road in Surulere (Ramoni Bus stop) that has gradually been washed up by flood caused by blocked and overfilled gutters. Necessary authorities should look into it. More photos after the cut....
[img]http://2.bp..com/-DgMfKYAqWaI/VdZ1rU_8U6I/AAAAAAAGTcE/bT1OELLjGt0/s400/2AC2E42700000578-3171385-image-a-111_1437602379344.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-5-0dZIpUcsY/VdZ1tOLLPFI/AAAAAAAGTcM/SZS39ZwnT6U/s400/3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-lGS5LxONYbc/VdZ1udlcO9I/AAAAAAAGTcU/gurLReK47Yk/s400/4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-bTZI5sdxQos/VdZ1x13c-0I/AAAAAAAGTck/FYtaQaoGzW4/s400/6.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-BJNSVaJvSgo/VdZ1z7Ea91I/AAAAAAAGTcs/WBYd3dJDF1E/s400/7.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-4xigGMQcnns/VdZ1wPqiMII/AAAAAAAGTcc/O3jy9rmoDzw/s400/5.jpg[/img]

Source : http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/08/the-deplorable-state-of-lawanson-itire.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Frankaka8(m): 9:37am On Nov 24, 2015
kestolove95:
Ibo boys don use this one front and back, middle and centre!! Now dis she-male is going haywire!!!! Hahahahahahaha.... ride one re-tard we love ur comments!!! Hehehehehehehehehehehe

65 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olubunmi Adetunmbi On Sunday Igboho: DSS Didn’t Follow Due Process / EU Denies Asking INEC Chairman To Resign And For Tinubu To Be Disqualified / Yahaya Bello's Campaign Flag Off In Idah, Kogi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.