Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Hilarious Captions Of Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious Captions Of Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Photos (4904 Views)

Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) / Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) / Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Captions Of Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Photos by midolian(m): 1:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
"Nigerians are funny set of people" is an understatement. They make a joke out everything (even matters affecting them)..while some people were watching with keen interest to see how things unfold, some were busy doing the caption justice to these photos from the tribunal. See funny captions of Saraki in the Dock at the CCT photos.

See funny captions that shows Nigerians will always be Nigerians..grin

Lalasticlala

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Captions Of Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Photos by mrjangaweed: 1:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
so dry just like a gworo grin

midolian is a gworo seller - abduljabbar4

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Captions Of Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Photos by Abbeyme: 1:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
For someone to be captioned 'Accused' alone is enough to reset someone's arrogance and pride to default setting...

11 Likes

Re: Hilarious Captions Of Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Photos by ArikeAriyo(f): 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Captions Of Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Photos by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
Hahahahahhahahahaaha. The 2nd one got me rolling on the floor. So true.----@ that look

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Captions Of Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Photos by funlord(m): 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
cool

Saraki is trending!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Captions Of Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Photos by Aminat508(f): 1:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Captions Of Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Photos by mannobi(m): 1:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sarakiiii. See your life outside.

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Captions Of Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Photos by Toluifetutu: 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
That picture made my day grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Captions Of Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Photos by GOATandYAMtheory: 2:04pm On Sep 22, 2015
Meeeen! I luv Naija cheesy cheesy
Proud to be Nigerian anytime, anyday cool

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Captions Of Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Photos by Plshavmercyamen: 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
Lol... The postponement of the case is a trap for Saraki by the presidency. Advise - Saraki must not oppose either covertly or overtly d ministerial list that wil be sent through him to the senate by d president ELSE he wil be FINISHED at d adjourned date... Lol

9 Likes

Re: Hilarious Captions Of Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Photos by midolian(m): 2:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
Plshavmercyamen:
Lol... The postponement of the case is a trap for Saraki by the presidency. Advise - Saraki must not oppose either covertly or overtly d ministerial list that wil be sent through him to the senate by d president ELSE he wil be FINISHED at d adjourned date... Lol
@ the emboldened..Same thought as mine.. But I trust baba. He doesn't have a hand in this grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Captions Of Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Photos by omenka(m): 2:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
Omo, that first facebook post na the boooooomb!!! The guy na real coded man!! Rotflmao. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Captions Of Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Photos by omenka(m): 2:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
Plshavmercyamen:
You want make Wailers come dey say Baba dey try muscle him list through the Senate by force ba?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Captions Of Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Photos by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:41pm On Sep 22, 2015
omenka:
You want make Wailers come dey say Baba dey try muscle him list through the Senate by force ba?? cheesy
"its obvious hediot". Quote me anywhere.
Re: Hilarious Captions Of Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Photos by Aminat508(f): 2:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

"its obvious hediot". Quote me anywhere.

Ozaoekpe

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Captions Of Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Photos by Plshavmercyamen: 2:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
midolian:
@ the emboldened..Same thought as mine.. But I trust baba. He doesn't have a hand in this grin
My broda, Mr President may not have a direct hand in all of these. And dat even makes the matter more delicate and dicey cos any unjustified opposition to d list by Saraki and/or his loyalists wil be seen as a direct attack on d president. And d "presidency" wil go full swing on Saraki but dis time, with the nod of "Mr President".

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Captions Of Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
All Progressive Criminals

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Captions Of Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Photos by fx45(m): 3:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
midolian:
"Nigerians are funny set of people" is an understatement. They make a joke out everything (even matters affecting them)..while some people were watching with keen interest to see how things unfold, some were busy doing the caption justice to these photos from the tribunal. See Hilarious captions of Saraki in the Dock at the CCT photos.

See funny captions that shows Nigerians will always be Nigerians..grin

Lalasticlala
What about the Chief Crook himself?

All Progressive Criminals

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Captions Of Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Photos by midolian(m): 3:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
fx45:
What about the Chief Crook himself?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2884713_thiefnubu_jpegda475e6e20b4231ccedbe44d25e68178
wetin concern me? Jagaban has gone past this stage. He's been cleared. Let him be grin

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Captions Of Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Photos by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
Hilarious ke?? those things are so dry that Sahara desert sounds like an ocean
Re: Hilarious Captions Of Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Photos by Omotayor123(f): 3:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
Eh eh eh eh eh eh grin
Fun time in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Captions Of Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Photos by Omotayor123(f): 3:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
Lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Captions Of Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Photos by midolian(m): 3:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
bestestgirl:
Hilarious ke?? those things are so dry that Sahara desert sounds like an ocean
your problems are probably bigger than the joke in them. Sorry dear wink

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Captions Of Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Photos by Eziachi: 3:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
midolian:
Have you heard about conspiracy theory? This is it. Story of the flying saucers.
Re: Hilarious Captions Of Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Photos by Eziachi: 3:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
Plshavmercyamen:
Have you heard about conspiracy theory? This is it. Story of the flying saucers.
Re: Hilarious Captions Of Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Photos by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
midolian:
your problems are probably bigger than the joke in them. Sorry dear wink
or perhaps its because they are not funny undecided
Re: Hilarious Captions Of Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Photos by midolian(m): 4:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
Plshavmercyamen:
My broda, Mr President may not have a direct hand in all of these. And dat even makes the matter more delicate and dicey cos any unjustified opposition to d list by Saraki and/or his loyalists wil be seen as a direct attack on d president. And d "presidency" wil go full swing on Saraki but dis time, with the nod of "Mr President".
you are making sense
Re: Hilarious Captions Of Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Photos by Aminat508(f): 4:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
bestestgirl:
or perhaps its because they are not funny undecided
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Captions Of Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Photos by Moneyab(m): 4:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
Plshavmercyamen:
My thoughts exactly

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Captions Of Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Photos by kliq(m): 4:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
cheesy
Re: Hilarious Captions Of Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Photos by Adatob(m): 4:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
Gerarahere

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Udom Emmanuel To Flag Off Reelection Campaign On Wednesday / I Have Covered My Face In Shame Since Morning - Joe Igbokwe Says / I Have Not Resigned – Okonjo-iweala!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.