Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,717 members, 7,865,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:00 AM

Who Is The Greatest Nigerian? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Greatest Nigerian? (346 Views)

Paul Okoye: "My Twins, Nadia And Nathan Made 2017 The Greatest Year Of My Life" / I’m The Greatest Nigerian Artist In Terms Of Songwriting Prowess – Brymo / 5 Reasons Why Don Jazzy Is The Greatest Nigerian Producer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Greatest Nigerian? by denik1388: 1:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
What do you think, who is the greatest of all Nigerian?
Whether it's John Michael Nchekwube Obinna or Muhammadu Buhari.
Our country is rich in talent, both in sports and in science, in this respect, we do not have to blush for his country - https://ask.naij.com/who-is-the-greatest-nigerian-of-all-time.html
Re: Who Is The Greatest Nigerian? by menix(m): 1:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
The greatest Nigerians can only be found at the cemetery..
Re: Who Is The Greatest Nigerian? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
The greatests are gone
Re: Who Is The Greatest Nigerian? by yatch360: 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
I am
Re: Who Is The Greatest Nigerian? by menix(m): 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
yatch360:
I am

Post ur pix lemme see ow gr8 they re..

(1) (Reply)

I’m Looking Forward To Being Sexually Harassed By Ladies – I Go Dye / D'banj Receives Brand New Porsche 'Supercar' From Slot Limited / Australia To Stop Singer Chris Brown From Entering Country To Perform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.