Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

30 Websites To Sell Used Mobile Phones Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 30 Websites To Sell Used Mobile Phones Online (2692 Views)

u-Snapp - Is Revolutionizing The Way we buy & sell used Items ~ Simple And Easy / Selling Used Mobile Phones, Notebooks In China. / Top 6 Websites To Make Extra Money Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

30 Websites To Sell Used Mobile Phones Online by YunusBlacky: 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
How to sell used mobile phones online in over 30 websites. No matter where you are, it's possible that you can market your used phone online. How cool is that?

The reason why I compiled this list of websites that allow you to sell your mobile phone online is, many people have been looking for a cool place online to dish out their used cell phones in order to save money and energy.

Here are few reasons why people like you want to sell their used mobile phones.

. To upgrade to a new phone.
. You have tired of using it.
. It has little cracks on the screen or case
. Old enough to let go.

Well, nowadays, it's becoming easy to sell out your phone to someone you don't even know. Not by door to door marketing, but by using online tools that have already been implemented to help people like you.

In this post, I will share with you the definite list of websites that specifically meant for buying and selling of used or new mobile phones online.

<b>Note:</b> I haven't used all of the websites, but due to a longtime research, I'm sure the ones listed are absolutely real. I am not guaranteeing you that nothing will ever go wrong. We all know that even on Amazon or Ebay you are likely to encounter a certain problem sometimes.

Also note that I'm not rating one or the other, you can even find Ebay at the bottom of the post. My goal here is to share with you those websites that you can market used mobile phones online.

www.lifewithmobile.com/index.php/2015/09/08/30-websites-that-allow-you-to-sell-used-mobile-phones-online/

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Mine Bitcoin? / Excellent web design services / Selloff Persists, As NSE Indices Shed N46billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.