Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,473 members, 7,830,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Buhari, APC Lied About Office Of The First Lady – Aisha Buhari’s Aide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, APC Lied About Office Of The First Lady – Aisha Buhari’s Aide (1201 Views)

I Am Not Nigerian; I Am British- Chi Onwurah After Told Of Buhari's Aide Message / "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide / Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, APC Lied About Office Of The First Lady – Aisha Buhari’s Aide by salterswan: 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
Wife of the President, Aisha Buhari has taken full control of all the apparatus in the office of the First Lady as operated by her predecessor Dame Patience Jonathan, located in the Presidential Villa, despite President Muhammadu Buhari and the All Progressives Congress, APC, promising the opposite during the presidential election.

A top official working in the “Office of the First Lady” spoke exclusively to POST NIGERIA on the condition of anonymity and confessed to the fact that the APC only used the scrapping of the office to lure Nigerians into favourably voting for the party.

The source also hinted that Mrs. Buhari’s roles and responsibilities had not changed since her predecessor vacated the scene as she only dropped the title “First Lady” as a smokescreen.

“Officially she is the First Lady, there must be an Office of the First Lady; they were just being hypocritical by not telling Nigerians when they were campaigning.
“The Office of the First Lady is useless because she should rather be working in partnership with whoever is going to be the Minister of Women Affairs.

“They should cancel it and whatever she wants to do for women or youth, they should just work together with the women affairs by putting more money by expanding the women affairs ministry and forming more parastatals to handle more issues instead of this jamboree.”

Ahead of the March 28th election, Buhari and the APC as part of their campaign promises told Nigerians that there would be no office of the first lady should they emerge victorious in the election. This was a selling point during the “Change campaign” that ushered in Buhari’s administration.

“The office of the first lady is not in the constitution, so there’s no official role for them,” these were Buhari’s exact words prior to the general election.
When he made this pledge, three things happened; see more: http://www.post-nigeria.com/buhari-apc-lied-about-office-of-the-first-lady-aisha-buharis-aide/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, APC Lied About Office Of The First Lady – Aisha Buhari’s Aide by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
Afeeeeceeeeee

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Lied About Office Of The First Lady – Aisha Buhari’s Aide by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
Re: Buhari, APC Lied About Office Of The First Lady – Aisha Buhari’s Aide by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 3:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
Hmm...
Re: Buhari, APC Lied About Office Of The First Lady – Aisha Buhari’s Aide by 4reala(m): 3:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
Lie na their brand nah

1 Like

Re: Buhari, APC Lied About Office Of The First Lady – Aisha Buhari’s Aide by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
Lying Liars grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari, APC Lied About Office Of The First Lady – Aisha Buhari’s Aide by nofij(m): 3:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
Like Dame Patience like Aisha. I see no difference only that one is a classy terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, APC Lied About Office Of The First Lady – Aisha Buhari’s Aide by ERAKAMUS: 3:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
APC Can only lie to their Worshippers

1 Like

Re: Buhari, APC Lied About Office Of The First Lady – Aisha Buhari’s Aide by texazzpete(m): 3:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
lol

At this rate, PDP will not survive to reach 2018.

Instead of understanding that many Nigerians were tired of the gross waste, the shameless corruption, unchecked insecurity and the inefficient management of Nigeria's resources by the PDP and wanted a change, it seems the PDP bigwigs have decided that it was the activities of online media like Saharareporters that made GEJ's loss possible.

Now we have mushroom blogs and online propaganda sites like the Trent, Post Nigeria, Breaking Times, Saving Grace Reporters and NewsRescue making up fishy, inane propaganda pieces, always attributed to unknown sources and credible only to folks of limited intelligence, like the posters above me.

I look forward to when it dawns on PDP that these transparent, poorly written pieces are nearly useless, since they cater only to existing wailers cheesy

Nigeria needs credible and vigorous opposition. It's time for APGA or Labor Party to step up since PDP is clearly in terminal decline sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, APC Lied About Office Of The First Lady – Aisha Buhari’s Aide by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
Re: Buhari, APC Lied About Office Of The First Lady – Aisha Buhari’s Aide by texazzpete(m): 3:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
APC Can only lie to their Worshippers

nofij:
Like Dame Patience like Aisha. I see no difference only that one is a classy terrorist.

TonyeBarcanista:
Lying Liars grin

4reala:
Lie na their brand nah

Chosen1984:
Afeeeeceeeeee

Do you guys have a Whatsapp group where you co-ordinate the storm of anti-APC drivel as soon as a propaganda piece is posted?

It probably goes like this:

"Guys, I just posted this propaganda story from Post Nigeria in this link. Abeg book the first few posts to abuse APC and Buhari. N100 prize goes to the person with the most creative insult"

1 Like

Re: Buhari, APC Lied About Office Of The First Lady – Aisha Buhari’s Aide by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
Well noted! Your point has being noted
texazzpete:

Do you guys have a Whatsapp group where you co-ordinate the storm of anti-APC drivel as soon as a propaganda piece is posted?

"Guys, I just posted this propaganda story from Post Nigeria in this link. Abeg book the first few posts to abuse APC and Buhari. N100 prize goes to the person with the most creative insult"
Re: Buhari, APC Lied About Office Of The First Lady – Aisha Buhari’s Aide by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
grin grin grin grin
texazzpete:

Re: Buhari, APC Lied About Office Of The First Lady – Aisha Buhari’s Aide by eph12(m): 3:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
texazzpete:
lol

Instead of understanding that many Nigerians were tired of the gross waste, the shameless corruption, unchecked insecurity and the inefficient management of Nigeria's resources by the PDP and wanted a change, it seems the PDP bigwigs have decided that it was the activities of online media like Saharareporters that made GEJ's loss possible.

Now we have mushroom blogs and online propaganda sites like the Trent, Post Nigeria, Breaking Times, Saving Grace Reporters and NewsRescue making up fishy, inane propaganda pieces, always attributed to unknown sources and credible only to folks of limited intelligence, like the posters above me.

I look forward to when it dawns on PDP that these transparent, poorly written pieces are nearly useless, since they cater only to existing wailers cheesy

Nigeria needs credible and vigorous opposition. It's time for APGA or Labor Party to step up since PDP is clearly in terminal decline sad
All this English for nothing When even ghosts are being quoted as source of information that is against the previous administration shocked
Re: Buhari, APC Lied About Office Of The First Lady – Aisha Buhari’s Aide by nofij(m): 3:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
texazzpete:

You dont deserve a reply from me at all.
Have a nice day.
Re: Buhari, APC Lied About Office Of The First Lady – Aisha Buhari’s Aide by texazzpete(m): 4:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
nofij:

You dont deserve a reply from me at all.
Have a nice day.

I certainly care nothing for your replies.

Betake thyself and thy inane posts out of my sight!
Re: Buhari, APC Lied About Office Of The First Lady – Aisha Buhari’s Aide by texazzpete(m): 4:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
Chosen1984:
Well noted! Your point has being noted

How gracious of you.

If it's any consolation, I think you fully deserve whatever cash you're being paid. grin
Re: Buhari, APC Lied About Office Of The First Lady – Aisha Buhari’s Aide by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
Ok brother
texazzpete:

How gracious of you.

If it's any consolation, I think you fully deserve whatever cash you're being paid. grin
Re: Buhari, APC Lied About Office Of The First Lady – Aisha Buhari’s Aide by Cope1(m): 4:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
k
Re: Buhari, APC Lied About Office Of The First Lady – Aisha Buhari’s Aide by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
texazzpete:
lol

Is the Madam running the office? With a different name? The answer is Yes. What are you Wailing about Wailer?

(1) (Reply)

See Gruesome Photos Of 717 Killed In Worst-ever Hajj Tragedies In Mecca / Senate Names Sen. Olusola As Chief Whip / Fashola Pictured In His Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.