Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style (48469 Views)

Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving / Kate Henshaw At Toolz And Tunde's Wedding (Photos) / Toolz And Tunde Demuren's Traditional Wedding Photos Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style by Psuedy(f): 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
...Toolz seems to av added all d weight she lost sometime ago..dey luk good togeda tho.
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style by CandyBar: 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
Toolz.......do not burst the oranges.....allow the man that paid for it squeeze out it's juice ooo.
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
ok...
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 22, 2015
vizkiz:
so what is it the noise about this chick ?

She aiint curvey to me... Looks like a regular fat girl I see everyday undecided

Somebody please tell me those feet are photoshoped cry

Yu avn't sn her backview, i guess. She's got d curves man!!!! Nor be seresere ooooooo
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style by LADYARIK(f): 6:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
Pretty
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style by adellam16(f): 7:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
I tot dis chick was gyming to loose weight! So na just waist she dey trim since! Waist trainer yaff suffered.
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
Seems she has added weight again. Thought she was working out? undecided

That aside, the whole boob baring thing is so annoying angry
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style by meshi1990(m): 8:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
demsid:
Abeg i wan ask 1 questiön o, na that narrow path wey dey between breaasts dem dey cal cleavage or d bobby top? Wetin cum b d narrow line wey dy show btw yansh if person wey no wear pant sag trouser?

dat one na assvage
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style by Bollinger(m): 8:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
hob:
Dashing couple

If you say so. Someone define "dashing" for me. It seems my understanding of the word is flawed.
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style by maxibrainz: 8:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
Neduzze5:
Hmm

All these bloggers sef!

So out of all the things wen dey her body, na only cleavage wuna sight??

Una no see the black cloth wen she wear?
Earring nko? Mba!
Shoe nko? No way!

Na only cleavage wuna see!

Make wuna continuuu! angry angry
but guy talk true no be that cleavage in the topic, make you open the topic to read more
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style by NemzySeries(m): 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
vizkiz:
so what is it the noise about this chick ?

She aiint curvey to me... Looks like a regular fat girl I see everyday undecided

Somebody please tell me those feet are photoshoped cry

hahahahahahahahahaha.....dat 1 don pass photoshop level Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo. na photomarket
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style by lekan29ice(m): 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
kkkk... nau
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style by pet4ril(f): 9:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
ThePeacemaker:
If this marriaqe last reach my nokia torch liqht battery make i bend..........quote me anywhere
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style by brownsug(f): 10:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
Dats unGodly u know

shiinihost:
this marriage would not last. Evidence? The boobs.
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style by PasNina(m): 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
BrownCookie:
Is she adding more weight
I love her hair tho.
I prefer yours.
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style by shiinihost: 12:33am On Sep 23, 2015
brownsug:
Dats unGodly u know
you can't stay married when u keep sampling those raw golds.
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style by Edostate4love(m): 7:16am On Sep 23, 2015
toolz n husband looking smashy i hope she go use her equipment well with her man.congrats the young couple
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style by hustla(m): 7:40am On Sep 23, 2015
She is just as fat as can be
Something like roasted amala wey don spoil. Nothing appealing about all her fat body and her yam legs
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style by BrownCookie(f): 7:42am On Sep 23, 2015
PasNina:

I prefer yours.
Thank you wink
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style by EmmyDe25(m): 8:43am On Sep 23, 2015
This bae is just fat.
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style by Africanpride: 9:41am On Sep 23, 2015
Only for naija fat thing like this dey form sexy, abeg someone should put this elephant on a diet and get her a personal trainer.

Conji na bastard
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style by PasNina(m): 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2015
BrownCookie:
Thank you wink
Dont mention.
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style by marriedvirgin: 1:49am On Sep 24, 2015
bad child grin grin grin

demsid:
Abeg i wan ask 1 questiön o, na that narrow path wey dey between breaasts dem dey cal cleavage or d bobby top? Wetin cum b d narrow line wey dy show btw yansh if person wey no wear pant sag trouser?
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style by stev1e(m): 8:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
maxibrainz:
but guy talk true no be that cleavage in the topic, make you open the topic to read more

maxi how far,

pls send me ur number....
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style by maxibrainz: 7:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
stev1e:

maxi how far,

pls send me ur number....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations / Lola Margaret Oladipupo Arrested For Fraud In The US / Depressed Mabel Makun Asks DSS To Attend To Her Call On Security Threats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.