Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,538 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style (48478 Views)

Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving / Kate Henshaw At Toolz And Tunde's Wedding (Photos) / Toolz And Tunde Demuren's Traditional Wedding Photos Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style by lilmax(m): 4:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
Okay
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
Ok
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style by phiszo(m): 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
fat lady. undecided
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style by kay29000(m): 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
I can't see anything.
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style by slap1(m): 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
shiinihost:
this marriage would not last. Evidence? The boobs.
?

Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style by TOMTOM15(m): 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style by shiinihost: 4:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
slap1:

?

What an old man sees sitting down, If u like climb mount Everest, you would not catch a glimpse.
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
This girl is too big for this guy..They be like youngerbrother and elder sister....wait oo did he carry her on their wedding day?

os syas Ykkohs
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
The kind of strech marks that these lady's laps would be riddled with will be like whip welts, na strech marks wey go dey swell like boil. Being fat is not sexy or curvy, reduce...
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style by DJMCOTTY(m): 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
So this dude has all that ASS?
money121:
The couple looking stylish at 2face's Fortyfied concert on Sunday..

http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/09/toolz-and-tunde-demurun-stepout-in-style.html

Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style by broxymall(m): 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
mehn she is no longer attractive as before,
adding alot of weight

is that her small leg shocked shocked
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style by adjoviomole(m): 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
demsid:
Abeg i wan ask 1 questiön o, na that narrow path wey dey between breaasts dem dey cal cleavage or d bobby top? Wetin cum b d narrow line wey dy show btw yansh if person wey no wear pant sag trouser?

That part is called assage

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style by olaolulazio(m): 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
Tick wood!
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style by dorox10: 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
Who else thinks this lady' shape is overrated
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style by Chamboor(m): 4:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
Will this make a hungry man belleful??
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
floragregs:
She should keep working out oooo, please! Arthritis is a friend to nobody!

U are a thief, u stole my guy fawkes mask, or are u one of my female fans..
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style by fairygeh(f): 4:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
Now I am not an advocate for lepa babes but toolz is getting fat,kilode
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
Until her hubby complains, then she gat flaunt it.
kennygee:
Now I love Toolz and her curves but she has to tone down onnthe boobs display.

Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style by Dimsteel(m): 4:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
SMH
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style by teamchocolate: 4:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
I think toolz is getting too fat... not hating... just saying... watch it fatty!!

undecided undecided

money121:

http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/09/toolz-and-tunde-demurun-stepout-in-style.html

Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style by MadCow1: 4:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
vizkiz:
so what is it the noise about this chick ?

She aiint curvey to me... Looks like a regular fat girl I see everyday undecided

Somebody please tell me those feet are photoshoped cry

I saw her in V.I without Body majic and my God.... grin shocked
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style by Thewritestuff(f): 4:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
kiss
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style by pbaby13(f): 5:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
Cool n nice
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
So this Is the toolz people nor wan let us hear word about. All i see a fat and not so attractive gal
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style by daprincel(m): 5:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
hw dis guy go fii carry dis babe oo shocked
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style by Lyoncrescent: 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
All i see is fat and probably a lot of stretch marks beneath but maybe the husband likes that. However whenever, she decides to have children, i can imagine how fat she would be. The secondary problem would then be loosing all the fat after having her children. Toolz toh Sexy in Wande Coles voice.Whatever works for the husband though after all sexiness and beauty are both relative and true beauty lies within
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style by niggi4life(m): 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
By the time she drop One, all these assets go turn liability
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style by mustiiz(m): 5:49pm On Sep 22, 2015
vizkiz:
so what is it the noise about this chick ?

She aiint curvey to me... Looks like a regular fat girl I see everyday undecided

Somebody please tell me those feet are photoshoped cry

Abeg no kill me.. Me sef just see am niii... Asive say na tubers of yam
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 22, 2015
money121:

Damn! angry

This girl is just too FAT for my liking undecided

See her elephant legs tongue
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style by jamalchance(m): 5:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
Looks like a mum shopping with her son to me
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style by LesbianBoy(m): 6:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
demsid:
Abeg i wan ask 1 questiön o, na that narrow path wey dey between breaasts dem dey cal cleavage or d bobby top? Wetin cum b d narrow line wey dy show btw yansh if person wey no wear pant sag trouser?
Werey people plenty for this nairaland i swear! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style by Khez: 6:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
undecided undecided undecided everything is big, including the hands!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) / Michael Ekeinde: "My Mother, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Was A Muslim" / Alexx Ekubo 2004 Vs 2021 Photos (Throwback & Recent Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.