Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,733 members, 7,862,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:19 PM

Pls How Much Is A Season's Ticket In The Premiership - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pls How Much Is A Season's Ticket In The Premiership (884 Views)

Which African Player Has Scored The Most Goals In The Premiership? / Man Utd Has Won The Premiership (2006/2007 Season) / The Premiership Kit Thread: (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Much Is A Season's Ticket In The Premiership by topeorekoy(m): 10:27am On Apr 15, 2009
plssssssssssssss. i need answers. a colleague of mine told me a match in the u.k can cost as much as 500 pound. pls can some1 tell me how much is the most expensive match to watch.

He said a friend of his watched a match for 500 pound. pls how much is chelsea arsenal f.a cup going to cost?
Re: Pls How Much Is A Season's Ticket In The Premiership by akinalabi(m): 1:14pm On Apr 15, 2009
topeorekoy:

plssssssssssssss. i need answers. a colleague of mine told me a match in the u.k can cost as much as 500 pound. pls can some1 tell me how much is the most expensive match to watch.

He said a friend of his watched a match for 500 pound. pls how much is chelsea arsenal f.a cup going to cost?

If you're talking about a season ticket, you'll be talking
of the range of 500 quid.

Its difficult getting tickets for single matches. If I use Man Utd
as an example, the only ways you can get to watch a match
are

- If you're season ticket holder,

- If you go to ticket exchange at viagogo.manutd.com (you must
be a One United memebr). This costs around £30 depending
on the type of seat

- If you go to Old Trafford on Match days, you'll see people
selling tickets. I'm sure thats what happens in all avenues. I've
seen it happen at Old Trafford and Villa Park.

The cost will then depend on how important the match is. I
bought Man Utd Chelsea (Avram Grant's first game) for £100
and I heard people hawking Man Ud Chelsea (first FA CUP in
new wembley) for £1,000

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Ingrates - Amodu / The Most silly Own Goal Ever - This Goal Keeper Must Be Flogged / Russia To Host 2018 Fifa World Cup!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.