Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump (55158 Views)

This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking / Nadia Buari's Outfit To The Golden Movie Awards Got Fans Talking / New Photos Of Nadia Buari's Twin Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
Shameless girl. . .
Re: Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump by Teophilus96(m): 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
undecidedIs this information relevant?
Re: Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump by janefrancisca(f): 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
ammyluv2002:
What is cute? being a babymama? having kids outside wedlock and she's okay with it? C'mon! Let's not allow civilization take away every good values from us.
baby mama or not, babies are bundle of joy biko, abi she 4 troway am ni?

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump by NOTRIBE: 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
All the girls their toto no dey close, dem don abort tire, now na baby mama come dey regn...must you open your legs..? na so the go grow start to dey open her toto...abegi, HIV, ebola, STD, home-breaking all na inside toto dem dey grow..make una continue, if wetin happen for US come happen here( GAY) na cucumber una go dey use
Re: Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump by seedorfg(m): 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
osi o daa nile pako

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump by honeygirl17: 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
vizkiz:
another ba. stard child
Who is her supplier of these pregnancies sefundecided

Na wa o, all cos of likes or what

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump by vizkiz: 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
honeygirl17:

Na wa o, all cos of likes or what

we are talking serious matter you are talking likes angry
Re: Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump by londoner: 6:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
Congrats Nadia and this is actually not her first child. Doesn't she already have a daughter? Maybe I'm mistaken. I don't understand why people who would not be shocked or annoyed that women are sexually active ( especially with THEM)suddenly become offended that they did not abort their child.

Why would anyone advocate for abortion?

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump by Dbrainiac1(m): 6:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
wtf
Re: Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump by londoner: 6:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
NOTRIBE:
All the girls their toto no dey close, dem don abort tire, now na baby mama come dey regn...must you open your legs..? na so the go grow start to dey open her toto...abegi, HIV, ebola, STD, home-breaking all na inside toto dem dey grow..make una continue, if wetin happen for US come happen here( GAY) na cucumber una go dey use

Are you a virgin?
Re: Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 22, 2015
money121:
Another pic of a heavily pregnant Nadia Buari has been released.Her mum gave her a kiss on her bump.How sweet!

http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/09/adorable-pic-of-nadia-buaris-mum.html

Oloshos

See her cum filled stomach

Like mother like daughter

I heard her mom gave birth to her at the age of 15 years undecided
Re: Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump by honeygirl17: 6:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
vizkiz:

we are talking serious matter you are talking likes angry
Calling someone's child bast.ard is wrong, you can say whatever you like about the mum but don't talk about the innocent child. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump by Krismart(m): 6:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
Nonsense, Is d mum d father of the baby?
Re: Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump by jt2damoney(m): 7:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
Na dem sabi

Get $20 immediately you register.its real and easy.Use the link on my signature to start earning
Re: Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump by kyrian1985(m): 7:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
ammyluv2002:
What is cute? being a babymama? having kids outside wedlock and she's okay with it? C'mon! Let's not allow civilization take away every good values from us.
You just spoke my mind....Great minds think alike
Re: Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump by Vision4God: 7:04pm On Sep 22, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Well spoken...
Re: Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
I wish she's My baby mama.
Re: Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump by sweatlana: 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
ammyluv2002:

I agree with you but do you expect the mother to hate her grandchild? What has happened has happened. ..

She is only looking forward to her soon coming grandchild.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
vizkiz:
another ba. stard child
Who is her supplier of these pregnancies sefundecided

With the way this generation is going, dear God, please I don't wanna have a baby mama cry

you just spoke like someone with a brain disorder.
Re: Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
sinaj:
Is her mom d mother of d children? undecided
Um I meant father of d children sad
. . . . you tried, buh it wasn't funny.
Re: Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump by emmyblackky(m): 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Why are you wailing like a wounded lion?
It's her life and I can see she is sooooo proud of it. That's her mum kissing her baby bump, deal with it or....

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump by tellwisdom: 7:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
ammyluv2002:

Una get value before??...No be Nigerian gurls wey i know?? sad
Re: Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump by vizkiz: 7:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

you just spoke like someone with a brain disorder.

I didn't 'speak' nigga, I typed. I think you really need to scan your brain for "disorders" cheesy
Re: Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump by londoner: 7:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
sweatlana:

I agree with you but do you expect the mother to hate her grandchild? What has happened has happened. ..

She is only looking forward to her soon coming grandchild.

Exactly, what is done is done and there is a blessing with the so called disappointment.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump by sinaj(f): 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

you tried, buh it wasn't funny.

Awaznt tryin to b funny nosyminister.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump by ammyluv2002(f): 7:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
emmyblackky:

Why are you wailing like a wounded lion?
It's her life and I can see she is sooooo proud of it. That's her mum kissing her baby bump, deal with it or....
undecided
Re: Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump by ketekete: 7:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
Awwwwwwwwwww.. this makes my heart melt cheesy
Re: Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump by ammyluv2002(f): 7:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
tellwisdom:

Una get value before??...No be Nigerian gurls wey i know?? sad
Yes! We get
Re: Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
vizkiz:

I didn't 'speak' nigga, I typed. I think you really need to scan your brain for "disorders" cheesy
what? you rather I use 'typed' what difference does it make anyway..
Re: Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
sinaj:

Awaznt tryin to b funny nosyminister.
. . . . Excuse Me....
Re: Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump by vizkiz: 7:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

what? you rather I use 'typed' what difference does it make anyway..

one is right and the other is wrong. wink
Re: Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump by londoner: 7:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
This silly mindset is what has caused baby factories and back street abortions. If a young girl could tell her parents that she is pregnant they can help find a solution.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws / Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) / Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.