Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws (55140 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With 2 Friends / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous / Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by yusaze2007: 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
Tonto Dikeh is a very happy woman. The actress and new mum shared new photos with her mother -inlaw and aunt-inlaw (left). She wrote;

WCW goes to these two wonderful,Beautiful women in my life..my Radiant humble,beautiful and magnificent mother Inlaw(Right) and my Heart of gold,Fashionista,Gorgeous Aunty Inlaw @niketojo..In love with them and how they treat me,Am so grateful to God I have this love from my Inlaw..Very rare find••The Love they have for my husband and Son is overwhelming••God designed my life and I can only be grateful.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDTkDgtr4bs/?taken-by=tontolet

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by yusaze2007: 8:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
tongue tongue tongue

SEE MORE LOVELY PHOTOS OF TONTO DIKEH AND HER IN-LAWS >>>

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/03/actress-shares-adorable-photos-with-her-inlaws.html
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by Cholls(m): 8:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
my brothers and sisters this is incase.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 8:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
If she's a typical mother in law...then that kiss is only skin deep.

TreasureP:
D way ur mum's been doing to ur brother's wives bah??...or us sister's husbands...cos ur sure talking frm xperience

A quick look at your profile and I came to a conclusion: Husband go hard you to find. See the careless way you're advertising your number...looking for "fwndz" to foot your cheap bills. You're simply classless. You look like those type that begin asking for 100 recharge card after 30 minutes of chatting. I won't insult your mother in return. I wish her long life instead. May God give her the fortitude to all the heartache you will eventually bring her. Please go and hawk bread on 3rd Mainland. You quoted the wrong person undecided

*modified*

So that chick from yesterday sent me a text.... telling me how she had to delete her NL account coz of the incessant calls she was getting and how she cried...blablabla. I kinda feel bad now sha. Hahaha. Na smallie. Maybe I'll just send her easter recharge card later.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
woow
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by icebebe(f): 9:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
Is dis obasanjo's wife?

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by datola: 9:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
icebebe:
Is dis obasanjo's wife?

No, Obasanjo brother's wife.

OBJ might be igbo after all.

10 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by jacabi(m): 9:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
Cholls:
my brothers and sisters this is incase.
You mean headquarters?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by AnnTee: 9:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
Child birth is one major transformation in a woman's life........ beautiful pix

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by tobtap: 11:01pm On Mar 23, 2016
cool
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by omolola15(m): 11:01pm On Mar 23, 2016
Na lalasticlala password be this na. Welcome back to FP Tonto. Nairaland don miss you oooo.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by guywitzerogal(m): 11:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
Time will tell no b you?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by babyfaceafrica: 11:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
Nice...tonto is seun crush

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by NobleAngell(f): 11:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by overdrive(m): 11:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
She should do and come back to acting joor,mercy Johnson doesn't take this much time.

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by Praizekeyz(m): 11:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
Next year now u'll hear divorce

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by swagaholic: 11:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
Praizekeyz:
get a life!!!

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by kaziblake(f): 11:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
Tonto dike is blessed.
God turned her life around.
Thank you jesus.

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by Coldfeet(f): 11:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
Happy for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by adorablepepple(f): 11:07pm On Mar 23, 2016
undecided
kaziblake:
Tonto dike is blessed.
God turned her life around.
Thank you jesus.
Naso your testimony pass her own oooo. E Pele mummy.

They All cute together though wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by kaziblake(f): 11:07pm On Mar 23, 2016
Praizekeyz:
Back to sender!

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by Mosb(m): 11:08pm On Mar 23, 2016
Tonto everytime....
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by GracedFavour(f): 11:08pm On Mar 23, 2016
[i][/i]am so happy for you bae.....always n will always love you. Enjoy your marriage to the fullest.God bless your home .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by GracedFavour(f): 11:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
Am glad you married your own husband, not someone's own like some people...

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by soldierdollar(m): 11:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
Mamary gland don full with milk . congrats grin
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by Lovexme(m): 11:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
She seem to have found happiness. Good for her.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by jreyez(m): 11:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
GracedFavour:
[i][/i]am so happy for you bae.....always n will always love you. Enjoy your marriage to the fullest.God bless your home .

Why showing us your picture? grin

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by sternrichard(m): 11:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
Hmm
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by ikombe: 11:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
GracedFavour:
i smell advertisment grin

24 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by Utchgirl(f): 11:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
Praizekeyz:

Is dt ur prayer 4 her?
U r nt her God.
Divorce is nt her portion in Jesus name ....Amen.

32 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by Otapipia: 11:12pm On Mar 23, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
If she's a typical mother in law...then that kiss is only skin deep.
Lol, crazy brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws by ikombe: 11:12pm On Mar 23, 2016
jreyez:

Why showing us your picture? grin
when you are 38 and u never see husband grin grin

45 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Welcomes Baby Boy / Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) / Policeman Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At Drake Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.