Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,640 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Literature - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature (853 Views)

The Need To See Literature Differently / Literature Section's Story of the Month Awards (January) / Open Letter To Literature-landers- By D9ty7. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Literature by ayorinbolableszy(f): 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
am new here pls need u guys comment 2 write more
Re: Literature by ayorinbolableszy(f): 4:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
dis family consist of a mother nd a father living wit no love which cause alot of problem for the children..
Wen d children gets old enough,they did nt love any one exept themselves(a boy and a girl) not even did this children show love to their parent..
Both the children later have sexual intercorse due to the love they has for each other and they run the family because it is forbidden in d land of yorubas for brother and sister to have sex
the end
Re: Literature by llaykorn: 5:19pm On Sep 26, 2015
ayorinbolableszy:
dis family consist of a mother nd a father living wit no love which cause alot of problem for the children..
Wen d children gets old enough,they did nt love any one exept themselves(a boy and a girl) not even did this children show love to their parent..
Both the children later have sexual intercorse due to the love they has for each other and they run the family because it is forbidden in d land of yorubas for brother and sister to have sex
the end

Is this a short story? Or is there anymore you wanna add?
Re: Literature by ayorinbolableszy(f): 10:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
llaykorn:

Is this a short story? Or is there anymore you wanna add?

i just keep myself busy that day by just writing this i do not even know how it comes
Re: Literature by zopaks: 12:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
ayorinbolableszy:

i just keep myself busy that day by just writing this i do not even know how it comes
Happy Birthday, are you on whatsapp, let's chat about your birthday smiley
Re: Literature by ayorinbolableszy(f): 4:52pm On Jan 07, 2016
@zopaks...thanks 4 wishing me happy birthday bt an nt on whatsapp
Re: Literature by kingphilip(m): 3:44pm On Oct 27, 2018
Happy birthday!!!

wishing you many more years in happiness and good health
Re: Literature by donaldphilipizu(m): 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2018
happy birth day dear,, wish u many prosperous years

(1) (Reply)

The Curse Of Contentment / Downloading Free Ebooks / Dear Nairalanders, I Need Your Votes...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.