Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Please I Need Genuine Help And Information.i Have An Invitation Letter To A Conference In U.s Can So - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please I Need Genuine Help And Information.i Have An Invitation Letter To A Conference In U.s Can So (875 Views)

Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train / American Invitation Letter / Applying For A German Visa With An Invitation Letter, Opinion Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Genuine Help And Information.i Have An Invitation Letter To A Conference In U.s Can So by ezetoeze(m): 11:46am On Apr 15, 2009
Help U.S visa
Re: Please I Need Genuine Help And Information.i Have An Invitation Letter To A Conference In U.s Can So by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2009
Combining the title of your thread, and the contents, they don't make any sense. undecided
Re: Please I Need Genuine Help And Information.i Have An Invitation Letter To A Conference In U.s Can So by Vicjustice: 11:59pm On Apr 15, 2009
Maybe he ran out of credit after the long title and couldn't recharge and extend the time he paid for; so he wrote the phrase in a hurry and then submitted it before he got logged off
Re: Please I Need Genuine Help And Information.i Have An Invitation Letter To A Conference In U.s Can So by raregem004: 11:10am On Apr 16, 2009
Or better still call Mr Tim,he is based in Abuja 07030079719
Re: Please I Need Genuine Help And Information.i Have An Invitation Letter To A Conference In U.s Can So by prince84(m): 5:41pm On Apr 16, 2009
It depends on which Industry you are in, If your in the Oil and gas industry simply go to www.otc2009.org and fill in the application for an invitation to attend the 2009 offshore technology conference in Houston,TX. The conference starts in May 9,2009.they will send you and E copy of invitation dully signed and you can apply for visiting visas with that.

This is applicable to only professionals in the Oil and Energy sector.
Re: Please I Need Genuine Help And Information.i Have An Invitation Letter To A Conference In U.s Can So by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 17, 2009
raregem004:

Or better still call Mr Tim,he is based in Abuja 07030079719

You fraudulent scumbag! angry

Who the hell is "Mr Tim", and why is his phone number the same as yours? angry angry
Re: Please I Need Genuine Help And Information.i Have An Invitation Letter To A Conference In U.s Can So by Treetop20(m): 2:21pm On Apr 17, 2009
Siena:

You fraudulent scumbag! angry

Who the hell is "Mr Tim", and why is his phone number the same as yours? angry angry
detective Siena
lol
cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Gang Of Illegal Immigrants-britain's Biggest Visa Fraud / SDSDD / Can #2,000,000.00k Be Enough:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.