Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

You Can't Withdraw Dollar From Your Dom Acct Via Counter Again - Gtbank - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / You Can't Withdraw Dollar From Your Dom Acct Via Counter Again - Gtbank (2969 Views)

Buying Dollar From Bdc.naij.com / All You Need Is A Gtbank And Skrill Account To Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can't Withdraw Dollar From Your Dom Acct Via Counter Again - Gtbank by homebase(m): 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
This is what i was told by the GTbank today.

The Guy said it is a new CBN directive.

This money was an inflow deposit from abroad.

He said i will need to do the withdrawal through internet
banking.

Has anybody hear anything like this?

1 Like

Re: You Can't Withdraw Dollar From Your Dom Acct Via Counter Again - Gtbank by ezzyfx(m): 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
This is very strange and crazy. CBN said withdrawers can still be done from any DOM Account but, only on deck deposit is not allowed for now.
Re: You Can't Withdraw Dollar From Your Dom Acct Via Counter Again - Gtbank by homebase(m): 5:39am On Sep 23, 2015
Yes i am just re-reading the email GTbank sent sometimes back concerning the issues (See the email below).

The content of the email did not specify that you can't withdraw on counter. The GTbank staff must be feeling
lazy and not ready to attend to me.

I will go back today and demand to see any senior staff.

Temporary Suspension of Foreign Currency Cash Deposits

[b]Please be informed that due to the unavailability of outlets for managing foreign currency cash deposits, we have found it necessary to temporarily suspend receipts of foreign currency cash deposits into domiciliary accounts at all our branches nationwide from Monday, 3rd of August 2015.

In addition, foreign currency cash deposits into domiciliary accounts made prior to this notice will not be eligible for outward electronic transfer and can only be withdrawn as cash.

Please note that this temporary measure, does not affect electronic transfer of funds into or from your domiciliary accounts and, you will continue to have access to foreign currency cash withdrawals from your account.

Whilst we have had to take this step to temporarily suspend foreign currency cash deposits, we would like to assure you that we are working hard at finding alternative outlets and a quick solution to this situation.

Kindly accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this might cause.
Thank you for banking with us.
[/b]

ezzyfx:
This is very strange and crazy. CBN said withdrawers can still be done from any DOM Account but, only on deck deposit is not allowed for now.
Re: You Can't Withdraw Dollar From Your Dom Acct Via Counter Again - Gtbank by RichYoungRuler(m): 7:37pm On Sep 23, 2015
Hi, the gtbank staff was right from my understanding. If it's an inflow from abroad you can't withdraw cash. U can only use it for online payments too, transfers etc. On the other hand if you deposited cash in your dom account then you can withdraw cash. So you can discuss with your bankers to help you sell as they have access to a lot if demands n the rates are better too. Just make more enquiries and you should be better informed at d end of d day.
Re: You Can't Withdraw Dollar From Your Dom Acct Via Counter Again - Gtbank by revjeck(m): 11:43am On Nov 11, 2015
Please i really need $200 from anyone that can transfer to my gtb DOM account. I'll pay u in naira. Its urgent pls
Contact 07037486085 (watsapp/call)

(1) (Reply)

GREEN NATION making Billionaires from Agriculture / Make 3K - 21K In A Month Just By Sharing Products On Your Facebook Wall Daily / It's No Longer Save To Have Any Bank's ATM Card Again. Take Heed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.