Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

These Furniture Is Urgently Needed!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / These Furniture Is Urgently Needed!!! (1983 Views)

Company Black Used Oil Is Urgently Needed / How Lucrative Is Furniture Business / Pls Advice Is Urgently Needed, Is It A Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Furniture Is Urgently Needed!!! by LebanonCedars2(m): 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
Dear Nairalanders,

I am in need of this toughened round glass dining table and the accompanying chairs. Is there anyone who has something like these in the house? I will love to pick them tomorrow if available.

Please call these number or send whatsapp message: 08092607237 or send mail with pictures to lcedars007@gmail.com.

Thank you.

Re: These Furniture Is Urgently Needed!!! by LebanonCedars2(m): 9:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
Let's do business!
Re: These Furniture Is Urgently Needed!!! by LebanonCedars2(m): 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
I want to say a very big THANK YOU to everyone who has taken out time to help me with this job. God will bless and send help for you in time of need.

We had our meeting today and they love the table we presented but are not too keen with the chair. Hence, I still need high quality leather chair for dining table. It should be slim, slick and armless.

Once again, thank you.
Re: These Furniture Is Urgently Needed!!! by LebanonCedars2(m): 1:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
Fellow Nairalanders,

Attached is a 7-seater fabric sofa with throw pillows for your home. Its made of very durable wood, foams and fabric.

It composes of 2 single seater, 1 double seater and 1 three seater. You can't afford to miss this!

Price: 170,000.00

Available for pick-up.

Contact us via: lcedars007@gmail.com; tfarotika@lebanoncedarsng.com; 07081411165; 08092607237 (you can send whatsapp on this)

Thank you.

Re: These Furniture Is Urgently Needed!!! by comediancele(m): 10:51am On Dec 10, 2016
LATEST EPISODE OF CELE COMEDY

TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND (CELE COMEDY EPISODE 7)

A lesson to every home, watch and lean some thing from this video

WATCH HERE >>> :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhCeYOB-P-Y

DOWNLOAD HERE
http://www.alvintube.bid/stream/two-hundred-thousand-cele-comedy-episode-7/rhCeYOB-P-Y

Watch, like, share, comment and don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel for more exciting videos, subscribe here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqzggmyCTs_dNpFlICigDdA

Meanwhile,12 December is cele birthday, package my gift and start sending dem to me, note buhari or China rice are not allowed, thanks,
Re: These Furniture Is Urgently Needed!!! by LebanonCedars2(m): 12:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
Happy New Year to you! Am glad we made it.

We at Lebanon Cedars Nig Enterprises appreciate everyone on this forum. Oga Seun at the top and all our wonderful moderator.

Our special thanks go to those who trust us and Nairaland enough to give us their work. We are most grateful and promise to serve you even better in 2017 with all sense of responsibility.

Pls let's move closer to the giver and sustainer of life, the one that gave His life that we might have abundance of life and He will make this year for you a year of peace, plenty and new beginnings

(1) (Reply)

Get This Free Course On App Flipping / 18+ Photo : 2 Men, 1 Woman Stripped Unclad For Using “juju” To Rob In Calabar / What's Happening To Kuda Bank? I Can't Find My Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.