Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Let The World Known Before It Is Too Late!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Let The World Known Before It Is Too Late!!! (644 Views)

It's Never Too Late To Make It In Life; See Photos To Encourage You / DOWNLOAD 26 VERY POWERFUL GIFTS WITH BONUSES NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE. / 7 Things You Don't Want To Learn Too Late In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let The World Known Before It Is Too Late!!! by Awoofawo(m): 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
Today around 5:30 pm the Nigeria Police arrested me with my brother, while we are having an issue over laptop which he took away from home without my consent, during their routine patrols.

They first took us to Bariga Police Station and then drives us around in their Van (Akoka environment) before bring us back again to the Police Station. At police Station I was asked to step aside while he was briefly detained there and then transfer to Ojudu Police Division around 6:30 pm along with other suspects in their hold.

I am bring this information forward to forestall a situation in which he may be rope in into what, He has no hands in.

The Mods should please help me move this to the frontpage, your doing so will save innocent souls from being charge for crime they know no thing about.

My brother is not armed robber.......... Thank
Re: Let The World Known Before It Is Too Late!!! by psucc(m): 8:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
Did you make any statement at the station? What is your bro's statement to the police? If The two statements (if any) corroborate, then you have nothing to wore about.
Re: Let The World Known Before It Is Too Late!!! by Awoofawo(m): 8:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
psucc:
Did you make any statement at the station?
What is your bro's statement to the police?
If The two statements (if any) corroborate, then you have nothing to wore about.

No they didn't take any statement from us, initially they want to arrest me along but somehow let me go!
Re: Let The World Known Before It Is Too Late!!! by Awoofawo(m): 8:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
Seun and Lalasticlala please you folk should help move this to frontpage thank!!!
Re: Let The World Known Before It Is Too Late!!! by Sveen: 9:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
The information you provided is not enough to seek for help.
Re: Let The World Known Before It Is Too Late!!! by Awoofawo(m): 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
Don't real know what else to say bro! actually there was rumor that something unusual happened today around Bariga and the police present was very high today, they are patrolling the town when they sighted me with my younger brother and arrested us. They didn't even ask about what is going on, they just jump down from their van, grabbed us.
My intention is to make sure they don't rope him into crime he didn't commit. We all know how Nigeria Police sometime act, tomorrow they may claim he is robber or thing else. Thank!
Sveen:
The information you provided is not enough to seek for help.
Re: Let The World Known Before It Is Too Late!!! by Sveen: 10:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
Awoofawo:
Don't real know what else to say bro! actually there was rumor that something unusual happened today around Bariga and the police present was very high today, they are patrolling the town when they sighted me with my younger brother and arrested us. They didn't even ask about what is going on, they just jump down from their van, grabbed us.
My intention is to make sure they don't rope him into crime he didn't commit. We all know how Nigeria Police sometime act, tomorrow they may claim he is robber or thing else. Thank!
Your case isn't far-fetched, go get a lawyer and make him/her grant your bro a bail legally, so far your bro didn't commit any crime and there's no proof against him. However, under no circumstances should you go to their station alone by yourself, so that you won't get re-arrested since.

Get an attorney and leave the rest to him, your bro will get out unscathed. My 2cents.
Re: Let The World Known Before It Is Too Late!!! by Awoofawo(m): 10:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
Thank! we are planning to do something actually but as we all known Nigeria Police are something else between now and tomorrow, the matter may develop K-leg. I am just trying to let the world know what actually happen in case, they try to rope him into something else. Once again thank for the advice!
Sveen:
Your case isn't far-fetched, go get a lawyer and make him/her grant your bro a bail legally, so far your bro didn't commit any crime and there's no proof against him. However, under no circumstances should you go to their station alone by yourself, so that you won't get re-arrested since.

Get an attorney and leave the rest to him, your bro will get out unscathed. My 2cents.
Re: Let The World Known Before It Is Too Late!!! by Awoofawo(m): 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
the matter had be resolved the Nigeria police way this morning! They were take to Ogudu Area H, H/Q not Ojudu........ Yerterday was my first time of getting that close tothe police, I was make to understand that they let me go because I offered not resistance during our arrest and because I demanded to know what they are charging me for at the Bariga Police Station. But my brother being strong head.......... cry cry

(1) (Reply)

10 Rules For Dating My Daugther / Nigerian Army Kill Two Terrorists Rescue 16 Families / 3 Topics That Generates Lots Of Controversial Comments Here On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.