Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Dating An Only Child. Not Easy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating An Only Child. Not Easy (5229 Views)

It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin / Is It Okay For An Only Child Not To Get Married? / Girl Child Not Bride,my Own Single Advise 4girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating An Only Child. Not Easy by mimigirl(f): 3:59am On Oct 07, 2006
Dating an only child, suddenly the parents came up with an idea that they would want him/her to get married sooner. And now you are not financially fit to get married and he/she is also financially handicap.                     What would you do at this present condition?
Re: Dating An Only Child. Not Easy by kiki(f): 4:08am On Oct 07, 2006
i'll be like baby u need 2 be man enough and tell ur parent we are not ready to get married yet we want to have a bomb ass weddin and we need lots of money and rite now we don't got it but if he can't do dat he gon av 2 choose cos i ani't ettin married cos my boyfriendz parent want us 2
Re: Dating An Only Child. Not Easy by Hotstepper(f): 4:29am On Oct 07, 2006
the same wahala if u r dating an only son, lol
Re: Dating An Only Child. Not Easy by mimigirl(f): 4:55am On Oct 07, 2006
Now the parents insisted on getting him/her someone from home just to give them children
Re: Dating An Only Child. Not Easy by funmise(f): 10:56am On Oct 07, 2006
Dating an only child is not easy atall cos firstly once u guys start thinking bout marriage, jus put it at d bak of ur mind dat u r marrying d parents with him/her (especially d mother). Another thing i noticed bout most of dem (especially guys) is dat dey dnt take NO 4 an answer. In most cases, they always get wuteva dey want. Some of them r sort of self centred (nt all ).

1 Like

Re: Dating An Only Child. Not Easy by Oracle(m): 2:20am On Oct 10, 2006
Since he/she is the only Child the parents would be very much interested in the marriage of their only child.
So you'd better have some money cheesy
Re: Dating An Only Child. Not Easy by Wandungu(m): 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2006
I guess mimigirl is right to a certain extent. I'm an only child to my mother and only son to my dad. Yes, I guess it is not easy on the girls Ihave dated. As most of the women I have dated and the woman I finally got married to have all found me to be somewhat very complicated!!!. I guess it's just an only child thing. As being in that situation you are used to always getting things done your way or never. Please, bear with us ladies!!!! The only difference in my case, was that I was not pressured by any of my parents to get married. It was a decision I made independently. wink

2 Likes

Re: Dating An Only Child. Not Easy by Mindfreak1: 6:55pm On Dec 09, 2008
shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Dating An Only Child. Not Easy by sistawoman: 7:06pm On Dec 09, 2008
You all make a very beautiful couple. You fit each other.

1 Like

Re: Dating An Only Child. Not Easy by OBVIOUS(m): 7:07pm On Dec 09, 2008
I often don't understand why people post thier pictures on a website such as this ?
Re: Dating An Only Child. Not Easy by AdamBrody1(m): 11:56pm On Dec 09, 2008
OBVIOUS:

I often don't understand why people post their pictures on a website such as this ?

Gbam!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dating An Only Child. Not Easy by Wandungu(m): 12:09am On Dec 10, 2008
What's wrong with posting photo's on this website?
Re: Dating An Only Child. Not Easy by Ranoscky(m): 11:20am On Apr 07, 2011
OBVIOUS:

I often don't understand why people post thier pictures on a website such as this ?
Have you any problem with it?
Re: Dating An Only Child. Not Easy by obowunmi(m): 1:16pm On Apr 07, 2011
Yap. Pretty much
Re: Dating An Only Child. Not Easy by Thirst4Lif: 7:50pm On Apr 07, 2011
Don't understand what not having money has to do with dating an only child.
Re: Dating An Only Child. Not Easy by drnoel: 12:05am On Dec 14, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Photo: How Many Slap Will You Give Him Or Her / Imagine What She Fell In Luv With / Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.