Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

I Need A Breakdown Of Ugu Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need A Breakdown Of Ugu Farming (3750 Views)

Is Ugu Farming This Useless? / Dry Season Ugu Farming:Scope, Process,SWOT Analysis,And Contribution( Pics,Vids) / Dry Season Fluted Pumpkin (Ugu) Farming Step-By-Step Practical (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Breakdown Of Ugu Farming by amerengues(m): 8:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
Can someone out there give me a breakdown of ugwu farming. Cost of seeds, fertilizer etc. And also its yield per acre and hectare respectively. Thanks.
Re: I Need A Breakdown Of Ugu Farming by Soloxam(m): 9:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
amerengues:
Can someone out there give me a breakdown of ugwu farming. Cost of seeds, fertilizer etc. And also its yield per acre and hectare respectively. Thanks.
@ OP if I may ask do you know how the said crop is been cultivated? It management, handling, challenges, marketing etc......

1 Like

Re: I Need A Breakdown Of Ugu Farming by amerengues(m): 9:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
Soloxam:
@ OP if I may ask do you know how the said crop is been cultivated? It management, handling, challenges, marketing etc......

Thanks. I will be chanced to go for d training by november. So I will really like if I can get the breakdown of its farming. This will influence my judgement on the training. Thanks.
Re: I Need A Breakdown Of Ugu Farming by Soloxam(m): 2:10am On Sep 23, 2015
amerengues:

Thanks. I will be chanced to go for d training by november. So I will really like if I can get the breakdown of its farming. This will influence my judgement on the training. Thanks.
Alright sir, I wish you best of luck cos knowledge is power........
Re: I Need A Breakdown Of Ugu Farming by amerengues(m): 12:28am On Sep 24, 2015
I will appreciate the breakdown. Thanks
Re: I Need A Breakdown Of Ugu Farming by ijedallar: 11:28am On Sep 24, 2015
you dont need any stress on this I will give it to you from A to Z watsapp me on 08034438323
Re: I Need A Breakdown Of Ugu Farming by amerengues(m): 10:22pm On Sep 24, 2015
ijedallar:
you dont need any stress on this I will give it to you from A to Z watsapp me on 08034438323

Nice talking to you. Pls more idea is welcomed.
Re: I Need A Breakdown Of Ugu Farming by obafunke(f): 1:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
Run away from online farming, many have gone that path and have been burnt bitterly.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Breakdown Of Ugu Farming by amerengues(m): 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
obafunke:
Run away from online farming, many have gone that path and have been burnt bitterly.

Hmmm.....I will like you to elicit your statement. Online farming? Please if you have any advice, kindly share. Ur advice is welcomed.
Re: I Need A Breakdown Of Ugu Farming by obafunke(f): 8:32am On Sep 28, 2015
amerengues:

Hmmm.....I will like you to elicit your statement. Online farming? Please if you have any advice, kindly share. Ur advice is welcomed.

How many days is your training? I meant Pls don't ever estimate for your farming based on people's estimation online, no one will ever estimate the seeds eaten by pest, diseases that affects fruits and flower, etc. I'll implore that you get a thorough practical training for a longer period and see things for yourself, this will brace you up to really know if you really want to plant, if yes,what you really want to plant.
Re: I Need A Breakdown Of Ugu Farming by amerengues(m): 11:28am On Sep 28, 2015
obafunke:

How many days is your training? I meant Pls don't ever estimate for your farming based on people's estimation online, no one will ever estimate the seeds eaten by pest, diseases that affects fruits and flower, etc. I'll implore that you get a thorough practical training for a longer period and see things for yourself, this will brace you up to really know if you really want to plant, if yes,what you really want to plant.

Alright. Thanks. I will appreciate if you can give any practical training.
Re: I Need A Breakdown Of Ugu Farming by obafunke(f): 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
amerengues:

Alright. Thanks. I will appreciate if you can give any practical training.

As long as you are going for a practical training in November, i'm happy for that, anybody can give you training.
Re: I Need A Breakdown Of Ugu Farming by soonest(f): 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
Op it's called Ugu not Ugwu. Success in your endevour
Re: I Need A Breakdown Of Ugu Farming by amerengues(m): 11:49pm On Sep 28, 2015
Ugu. Noted. Thanks
Re: I Need A Breakdown Of Ugu Farming by QUEENCHIGO: 4:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
Soloxam:
Check out these blog posts for more information on how ugu can be cultivated, handled and disease can be prevented http://www.gricd.com.ng/2017/09/28/how-to-prevent-common-pests-and-diseases-in-ugu-pumpkin-leaf-farming-by-using-good-cultivation-practices/ http://www.gricd.com.ng/2017/09/29/using-control-methods-to-eliminate-pest-and-diseases-in-ugu-farming/
Re: I Need A Breakdown Of Ugu Farming by samshoz(m): 3:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
For your affordable organic manure/foliar fertilizer need, I have some rabbits urine and droppings for your vegetables/plants need. #35 per kg of rabbits droppings & #40 per litre of rabbits urine. Slight discount for bulk purchase.

Contact / WhatsApp 08020903112

(1) (Reply)

Small Scale Poultry Processing Equipment / Get Your Dry Kpomo/cow Skin In Large Quantity / Agricultural Consultation And Sales Of Agricultural Equipment And Accessories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.