Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

By The Way, When Is Jona Getting His Un Job? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / By The Way, When Is Jona Getting His Un Job? (672 Views)

Amina Mohammed Departs The Nigeria For Her UN Job. PICS / Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters / Latest: Okorocha Getting His Ass Flogged On Radio Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

By The Way, When Is Jona Getting His Un Job? by sirnicson(m): 9:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
This one that all Jonathan's Ministers are getting international recognition and appointments, when is Jonathan getting his UN JOB na.....

1 Like

Re: By The Way, When Is Jona Getting His Un Job? by Imortal001: 9:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
Ehh, jona job is waiting for him in kuje prison!
Re: By The Way, When Is Jona Getting His Un Job? by Moneyab(m): 9:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
grin ure trying to stir up a hornets nest...wait & see those who would swoop onto this thread
Re: By The Way, When Is Jona Getting His Un Job? by Mogidi: 10:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
sirnicson:
This one that all Jonathan's Ministers are getting international recognition and appointments, when is Jonathan getting his UN JOB na.....

The real question should be when are you getting a job?

1 Like

Re: By The Way, When Is Jona Getting His Un Job? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
By d time is cleared of corruption frm d 6yrs he spent in Govt
Re: By The Way, When Is Jona Getting His Un Job? by sirnicson(m): 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
Mogidi:

The real question should be when are you getting a job?

WAILER inc.
Re: By The Way, When Is Jona Getting His Un Job? by citizenY(m): 11:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
hinwazaka:
LAST WEEK DID YOU KNOW THAT TWO OF HIS MINISTERS WOULD BE SOURCED OUT FOR INTERNATIONAL PLUM JOBS. GEJ's TURN MIGHT JUST BE AROUND THE CORNER.

IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE UN. IT MIGHT BE SOMETHING HIGHER

I suggest IMF.... to keep the goat away from the yam. With the revelations we are hearing, he will know exactly what to do. Once bitten,twice shy.

I refuse to associate him with anything to do with card readers... the man go faint to go near am. I no know how e dey manage use GSM phone sef!!!!
Re: By The Way, When Is Jona Getting His Un Job? by BALLOSKI: 11:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
Let me borrow a line from his supporters: Gej till 2019. Maybe till 2019 before he's made the UN secretary general.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mass Failure: WAEC To Investigate Result Disparity With NECO / Ethnic And Religious Hatred On Nairaland. My View. / Nigeria @55 : Heroes To Remember

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.