Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,275 members, 7,954,090 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:09 PM

Consequences Of PMB's Body Language. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Consequences Of PMB's Body Language. (785 Views)

Pmb's Body Measurement Before And Now. / Anambra Governorship Election 2017: Ngige Body Language Scatters APC Gladiators / Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Consequences Of PMB's Body Language. by IsiCaterpillar(f): 10:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
Please what have we done to deserve this?

Why is that I can't keep stuff in my freezer and meet them in a condition that I can easily consume them since Buhari was elected as president of this country?

I drive long ours from work to home to eat food stuff I kept in the freezer but would have to wait for another 3 hours for them to defrost.

My bf and I would either have to go eat out while there is frozen food in the house or go to bed on empty stomach while waiting for refrigerated food items and drinks to defrost.

I and my bf voted for change but not to be changed and starved because of the change we voted and clamored for.

I have removed everything from the freezer and left some few beverage cans and satchet water which I thought were hard fans of cold condition but look at what has become of them: solid ice.

1 Like

Re: Consequences Of PMB's Body Language. by Terry68: 10:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
Should I classify this as an irony or a platform for showcasing your drinks?

1 Like

Re: Consequences Of PMB's Body Language. by Happiness87(f): 10:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
IsiCaterpillar:

Why is that I can't keep stuff in my freezer and meet them in a condition that I can easily consume them since Buhari was elected as president of this country?

I drive long ours from work to home to eat food stuff I kept in the freezer but would have to wait for another 3 hours for them to defrost.

My bf and I would either have to go eat out while there is frozen food in the house or go to bed on empty stomach while waiting for refrigerated food items and drinks to defrost.

I and my bf voted for change but not to be changed and starved because of the change we voted and clamored for.

I have removed everything from the freezer and left some few beverage cans and satchet water which I thought were hard fans of cold condition but look at what has become of them: solid ice.
at least acknowledge where you copied it from tongue tongue
Re: Consequences Of PMB's Body Language. by teadrake(m): 10:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
Nigeria shall be great again my dear!!!!!
Re: Consequences Of PMB's Body Language. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
IsiCaterpillar:

I live in enugu, i have been experiencing dis since birth.

1 Like

Re: Consequences Of PMB's Body Language. by sammyj: 10:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
Ok

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Editorial: Chief Falae And The Fulani Bogey / Why I Want To Be Spain’s President – Nigerian-born Helen Mukoro ( Punch) / Independence Day Full Speech By Governor Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.