Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,366 members, 7,829,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Add, Request And Download (Non Naija) songs of your choice here - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Add, Request And Download (Non Naija) songs of your choice here (962 Views)

Download Latest Naija Songs For Free / Play And Download Music Video For Free @ Www.naijamusic.net / Latest Naija Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Add, Request And Download (Non Naija) songs of your choice here by Tonyet1(m): 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2009
request and download any song of your choice here

feel free to contribute if you have also
Re: Add, Request And Download (Non Naija) songs of your choice here by lalaboi(m): 2:03pm On Apr 15, 2009
Re: Add, Request And Download (Non Naija) songs of your choice here by Tonyet1(m): 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2009
yeah, but aint that thread suppose to be a naija thread? undecided

this thread is for any muzik, any genre, any class, any flow grin

and not only naija wink
Re: Add, Request And Download (Non Naija) songs of your choice here by tosinaded(m): 4:04pm On Apr 15, 2009
Y open a thread 4 non naija songs wen u can get dem online?
Re: Add, Request And Download (Non Naija) songs of your choice here by steve49ja(m): 4:08pm On Apr 15, 2009
Really need updates. . . how can i download songs online naija and non naija? can anyone help?
Re: Add, Request And Download (Non Naija) songs of your choice here by tosinaded(m): 4:11pm On Apr 15, 2009
There are many mp3 sites 4 foreign songs!
I get mine 4rm youtube sha!
Same 4 naija songs
Re: Add, Request And Download (Non Naija) songs of your choice here by steve49ja(m): 3:42pm On Apr 17, 2009
Men tosin na audio you de yarn abi video? all the same how can i download from youtube?
Re: Add, Request And Download (Non Naija) songs of your choice here by lalaboi(m): 6:34pm On Jun 01, 2009
Mr oga. . . .You have request oh. . . .had to dig for 30mins b4 i found this thread lol. . . .
Re: Add, Request And Download (Non Naija) songs of your choice here by spikedcylinder: 9:37am On Jun 02, 2009
Is the OP still coming to this thread? I have several requests o! grin
Re: Add, Request And Download (Non Naija) songs of your choice here by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 02, 2009
Re: Add, Request And Download (Non Naija) songs of your choice here by spikedcylinder: 10:24am On Jun 02, 2009
Thank you, lemme try it. smiley
Re: Add, Request And Download (Non Naija) songs of your choice here by Tonyet1(m): 10:38am On Jun 02, 2009
Dear Spiked,

10ks for the msg, i am here at your service 24 henceforth wink kiss
Re: Add, Request And Download (Non Naija) songs of your choice here by spikedcylinder: 1:23pm On Jun 02, 2009
Hi Tonye,

Please can you help me find the download link for Abidjan Farot by Espoire 2000?

Thank you. smiley
Re: Add, Request And Download (Non Naija) songs of your choice here by princesa(f): 7:01pm On Jun 02, 2009
spyke

youtube gives a whole range of that service and more smiley
www.youtube.com . . . . . . . just one click away wink

(1) (Reply)

Who Was Dagrin Referring To? / Sincere Ft Timbaland-party: Can Anyone Help Me With It Please? / Who Is The Top Most Rated Upcoming Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.