Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Is Divorce A Sin To God? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Divorce A Sin To God? (758 Views)

Why Is Divorce Not An Option For Most Nigerian Women? / Save My Marriage Today - Is Divorce Your Way Out? / Is Divorce The Answer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Divorce A Sin To God? by didit1(m): 2:50pm On Apr 15, 2009
Is divorce a sin to God?  will one be judged in the end time for committing divorce or getting married to a divorcee because my Aunt might be getting involved in one very soon.
Re: Is Divorce A Sin To God? by Lax75(m): 4:21am On Apr 16, 2009
Please read Matthew 5:32

Jesus talks about this and is VERY specific.

I pray and wish your aunty peace.
Re: Is Divorce A Sin To God? by SeanT21(f): 4:59am On Apr 16, 2009
It all depends on the reason for the divorce.
Re: Is Divorce A Sin To God? by didit1(m): 11:06am On Apr 16, 2009
the man she is about getting married to divorced his wife after a year of marriage although they didn't have a child together, he said he rushed into the marriage even after several warnings from friends and family that he didn't know why he did it, that the ex-wife was always rude to his friends and family, very stubborn and a whole lots of other issues i don't know.

Is this still a good excuse to marry a divorcee or to divorce someone, i have tried to convince her not to marry him and wait for a single guy but she really loves the guy and is convinced he is the man for her and she is someone that really likes to do things to please God but she seems to be confused but ready for that marriage.

(1) (Reply)

Dating And Marrying Across The African Diaspora / 5 Ways To Make Your Wife Love You Again / Dating Older Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.