Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,966 members, 7,828,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Dating Older Guys - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dating Older Guys (761 Views)

Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) / Are You Married To An Older Lady...? / Names That Make One Looks Older Than His Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Older Guys by sweetcoint(f): 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2009
have ever loved guys that are much older than me, even if my ex-boy friend bleeped me up, he is 30 while am 19 I was calling him bro. Kelvin, he often told me that he loves me and will build my future together and which he did we also sang songs together create music for ourselves we were so much in love, but unknown to me that he has a serious date that is very rich, to cut it short, when the cat was out of the basket she threaten my life, I have to leave the guy for good the guy is still coming around for me to accept him back. Can some one advice me. Should I go ahead or not?

But am scared, am also happy that am more prettier than her
Re: Dating Older Guys by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2009
Re: Dating Older Guys by Fhemmmy: 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2009
I will advice you not to touch him again with the longest pole.
He is a worm and no good.
Re: Dating Older Guys by Davedavy: 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2009
sweetcoint:

have ever loved guys that are much older than me, even if my ex-boy friend bleeped me up, he is 30 while am 19 I was calling him bro. Kelvin, he often told me that he loves me and will build my future together and which he did we also sang songs together create music for ourselves we were so much in love, but unknown to me that he has a serious date that is very rich, to cut it short, when the cat was out of the basket she threaten my life, I have to leave the guy for good the guy is still coming around for me to accept him back. Can some one advice me. Should I go ahead or not?

But am scared, am also happy that am more prettier than her

Dear,forget him and concentrate on better things;your education and your future,better guys will come rushing after you in no time.

(1) (Reply)

Born With A Silver Spoon/without.what's Your Preference And Why? / Solve / Why Is Abortion Legal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.