Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

The Man God Send To Prepare His Peoples For His Coming: In Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Man God Send To Prepare His Peoples For His Coming: In Nigeria (642 Views)

How Could A Loving God Send Me To Hell? / Why Did God Send Satan To Earth??? / Would God Send A Young Kid To Hell Fire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Man God Send To Prepare His Peoples For His Coming: In Nigeria by ifynice(m): 3:09pm On Apr 15, 2009
Hello everyone
    I want you to know that God has sent us his servant to prepare us for his coming , i dont know if you know Him ? if not you has to do.He comes with different messages to bring us back to the Bible.His name is Apostle GOERGE C. JOHN.
    If you have any problem that disturbs you or you have any sickness that the doct has said there is not cure for , or financial problems. I tell you ,these are notting for my God to do because His words says - with God all things are possible, ,just contact me so that i can send you the church address and i believe the God will serve will answer your prayers.
  my contact details :ifynice22@yahoo.co.uk
                            or 08037572074.

Give me a call and will will arrange things together.
see you

(1) (Reply)

I'm Interested In Rof: / Do You Think That Churches Should Start Paying Tax ? / Pastor Frowns At Clergymen’s Docility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.