Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,902 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:25 PM

Stunning New Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie's 'step Daughter' Jessica Henshaw - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stunning New Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie's 'step Daughter' Jessica Henshaw (2727 Views)

Obot Etuk's Daughter, Jessica To Wed Idowu Akintade. Pre-Wedding Photos / RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand / Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stunning New Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie's 'step Daughter' Jessica Henshaw by AdoraAmadi: 6:36am On Sep 23, 2015
Jessica Henshaw is Pastor Chris Okotie's ex wife, Stephanie Henshaw's daughter. She stepped out in this cute outfit by Bridget Awosika for 2face's Fortyfied birthday party. Jess is as pretty as her mum. See more beautiful pics of the damsel after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/09/stunning-new-photos-of-pastor-chris.html

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie's 'step Daughter' Jessica Henshaw by AdoraAmadi: 6:37am On Sep 23, 2015
Jess with her sis, Stephanie

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie's 'step Daughter' Jessica Henshaw by Imortal001: 6:39am On Sep 23, 2015
Ok
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie's 'step Daughter' Jessica Henshaw by skiLLzTohSLick(m): 6:40am On Sep 23, 2015
Omo pastor.,she'z a vixengringrin
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie's 'step Daughter' Jessica Henshaw by Airforce1(m): 6:40am On Sep 23, 2015
Shes pretty...
Nice set of breastt

I want to use this opportunity to wish my muslim brothers and sisters a happy sallah celebration.

I love you guys from the bottom of my heart..

Drink responsibly, Eat responsibly.

No fightings... Show love and tolerance to your folks.

I don port to Islam. .
To many sallah meat to eat. . Lol

Blessings!!!
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie's 'step Daughter' Jessica Henshaw by suso(m): 6:40am On Sep 23, 2015
Second class olosho...dont know our gehz problem of zagging breat..anyway...happy eid kabir to my muslim brothers and sisters..may Allah (swt) make it friutful year for the whole nigeria
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie's 'step Daughter' Jessica Henshaw by IamAtribalist: 6:42am On Sep 23, 2015
cool I would tear that pu(s(sy) and make her speak in tongues - walahi.

1 Like

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie's 'step Daughter' Jessica Henshaw by dejavski(m): 6:51am On Sep 23, 2015
Her 4th pix with her phone, she be like "come and do" cheesy
But she go sweet sha
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie's 'step Daughter' Jessica Henshaw by Tallesty1(m): 6:51am On Sep 23, 2015
Seen

1 Like

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie's 'step Daughter' Jessica Henshaw by Haywhymido(m): 6:52am On Sep 23, 2015
I careless.
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie's 'step Daughter' Jessica Henshaw by dpete1: 6:58am On Sep 23, 2015
skiLLzTohSLick:
Omo pastor.,she'z a vixengringrin

lolz,.chai!female fox!! Bros u wicked o
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie's 'step Daughter' Jessica Henshaw by powerfulsettingz: 6:58am On Sep 23, 2015
see them holier Than the mighty daughter
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie's 'step Daughter' Jessica Henshaw by dpete1: 7:01am On Sep 23, 2015
2nd pic tho,lookd lyk a die-hard bleacher
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie's 'step Daughter' Jessica Henshaw by dechandel(f): 7:01am On Sep 23, 2015
Stunning?

Instagram filters plus what else?

My mixed chocs box is more stunning angry
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie's 'step Daughter' Jessica Henshaw by vizkiz: 7:30am On Sep 23, 2015
dechandel:
Stunning?

Instagram filters plus what else?

My mixed chocs box is more stunning angry

let it out sister!!! cheesy
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie's 'step Daughter' Jessica Henshaw by IceDude(m): 8:48am On Sep 23, 2015
I feel like giving her dogggy or wheelbarrow style cheesy cheesy
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie's 'step Daughter' Jessica Henshaw by seankay(m): 9:37am On Sep 23, 2015
Prosperity Preacher's Daughter. she hawt! me like wat I see
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie's 'step Daughter' Jessica Henshaw by AdoraAmadi: 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Damn : Toyin Aimakhu Beaten Mercilessly By Her New Lover? (photo) / Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Proves She's BEAUTIFUL Without Makeup / Justin Bieber Grabs His Peen In New Nearly Naked Instagram Selfie — See!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.