Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Gang Takes Nigerian Girls To Dubai, Records Unclad Videos Arrested (Pictured) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gang Takes Nigerian Girls To Dubai, Records Unclad Videos Arrested (Pictured) (62531 Views)

Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook / Robber Misses Way After Operation In Lagos, Arrested (pictured) / Fraudster Who Impersonated Lagos, Ondo Deputy Governors Arrested (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gang Takes Nigerian Girls To Dubai, Records Unclad Videos Arrested (Pictured) by hob(m): 9:52am On Sep 23, 2015
Been trafficking our gurls since 1960s

Girls be careful oooooooo
Re: Gang Takes Nigerian Girls To Dubai, Records Unclad Videos Arrested (Pictured) by Orikinla(m): 9:58am On Sep 23, 2015
grin
philfrey08:
Little wonder why LADY F has been missing here... grin

Am sure these women were excited about traveling and knew all about their job
grin
philfrey08:
Little wonder why LADY F has been missing here... grin

Am sure these women were excited about traveling and knew all about their job
Re: Gang Takes Nigerian Girls To Dubai, Records Unclad Videos Arrested (Pictured) by Orikinla(m): 10:01am On Sep 23, 2015
bolajisarahone:
God punish them

Video: Newsreader lands anchor role after leaving her blouse undone in very raunchy screen test ...see video on www.africanswags.com
. The bosses want to fork her and use her for marketing.

1 Like

Re: Gang Takes Nigerian Girls To Dubai, Records Unclad Videos Arrested (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 23, 2015
embarassedwomen I swear are their worse enemies
Re: Gang Takes Nigerian Girls To Dubai, Records Unclad Videos Arrested (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 23, 2015
The girls were not forced into it.
An agreement was reached which both parties tried playing their part.

This is simply BUSINESS undecided

1 Like

Re: Gang Takes Nigerian Girls To Dubai, Records Unclad Videos Arrested (Pictured) by seanjy4konji: 10:19am On Sep 23, 2015
No be today...It don teh...

1 Like

Re: Gang Takes Nigerian Girls To Dubai, Records Unclad Videos Arrested (Pictured) by Originalsly: 10:37am On Sep 23, 2015
Hmmm....men trafficking women is bad....women trafficking women is worse. These women are really heartless.... the type that would murder their parents for insurance money. I know their mouth would say the devil made them do it....but I still want them to spend a longgggg miserable life in prison.
Re: Gang Takes Nigerian Girls To Dubai, Records Unclad Videos Arrested (Pictured) by Coldfaya(m): 10:41am On Sep 23, 2015
[quote author=dontmention post=38293899]you re sick.

cheesy grin cheesy grin

I agree.
Re: Gang Takes Nigerian Girls To Dubai, Records Unclad Videos Arrested (Pictured) by free37: 10:48am On Sep 23, 2015
Business as usual.

1 Like

Re: Gang Takes Nigerian Girls To Dubai, Records Unclad Videos Arrested (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 23, 2015
˙әuolɐ noʎ puɐ noʎ ʇıʍ әq oʇ ʎddɐɥ ɯɐ ı ʇɐɥʇ sı ʇәɹɔәs әlʇʇıl ʎɯ llәʍ
Re: Gang Takes Nigerian Girls To Dubai, Records Unclad Videos Arrested (Pictured) by airsaylongcon: 10:51am On Sep 23, 2015
sotall:
checking the names

I'm sure you couldn't tell where they are from. Seems to me they are from the state where this kind of business has its HQ. The one at-large sounds like a name from a boundary state to that state (the boundary state happens to be my state for those ready to take a swipe at me)

1 Like

Re: Gang Takes Nigerian Girls To Dubai, Records Unclad Videos Arrested (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 23, 2015
fpeter:

Teach me how to type this way...abeg wink
ɥɥo бuıʞoɾ ʇsnɾ :әʇou

kiss ¡¡¡ʎɐб ɐ ɯɐ ı
¡¡ʇәɹɔәs ɐ noʎ llәʇ әɯ ʇәl ˙ʇı op oʇ ʍoɥ ʍouʞ ı ʍou puɐ sɹɐәʎ ɹoɟ ʇı ɹoɟ бuıɥɔɹɐәs бuıәq әʌɐɥ ı

grin ʇı op oʇ ʍoɥ ʍouʞ oʇ ʇɐɥʍ ʎlәɹ noʎ

1 Like

Re: Gang Takes Nigerian Girls To Dubai, Records Unclad Videos Arrested (Pictured) by airsaylongcon: 10:57am On Sep 23, 2015
BloodyK11ler:
Igbo Mmamanu!

Igbo Kwenu!

Industrious people of the east

Please learn to distinguish between igbos and non-igbo southern Nigerians. Typical behaviour of the "sophisticated" folks of southern Nigeria. Hissssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Gang Takes Nigerian Girls To Dubai, Records Unclad Videos Arrested (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 23, 2015
MrMcJay:
Just yesterday here on NL, there was a lady asking us if it was alright to make her married lover leave his lawfully wedded wife for her just because he took her "abroad".

Stay here in Nigeria, improve yourself, get a business to do or learn a trade, they won't listen. The same Nigeria they are running from is where Arabs, Asians and Europeans are running to in droves just to invest.

Afterall, Dangote made his money here in Nigeria.
dangote na friend of every govt.
Re: Gang Takes Nigerian Girls To Dubai, Records Unclad Videos Arrested (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 23, 2015
sonofananimal:
ɥɥo бuıʞoɾ ʇsnɾ :әʇou

kiss ¡¡¡ʎɐб ɐ ɯɐ ı
¡¡ʇәɹɔәs ɐ noʎ llәʇ әɯ ʇәl ˙ʇı op oʇ ʍoɥ ʍouʞ ı ʍou puɐ sɹɐәʎ ɹoɟ ʇı ɹoɟ бuıɥɔɹɐәs бuıәq әʌɐɥ ı

grin ʇı op oʇ ʍoɥ ʍouʞ oʇ ʇɐɥʍ ʎlәɹ noʎ
I have been...
Re: Gang Takes Nigerian Girls To Dubai, Records Unclad Videos Arrested (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 23, 2015
McCarlito:
As she hear "Travel to Dubai" her ear stand.. Without inquiring as to if what she's going for is "Legit" she joined the bandwagon... Now she's shedding crockodile tears angry angry angry angry angry
we need to make naija a paradise ....an utopia...this task should be the responsibility of everyone! naija must be totally liberated from poverty!
Re: Gang Takes Nigerian Girls To Dubai, Records Unclad Videos Arrested (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 23, 2015
kosplateau:

I have been...
˙ɥsılбuә ʇɔәɹɹoɔ әʇıɹʍ oʇ uɐәɯ ou ı puɐ ˙бuıɥʇәɯos ʇsәʇ ʎәp ı ˙ʇɐɥʇ әʞıl әɯ әʌɐәl ˙ angrysoɹq
Re: Gang Takes Nigerian Girls To Dubai, Records Unclad Videos Arrested (Pictured) by waapy: 11:45am On Sep 23, 2015
Fix our country and Human Trafficking will be fixed.
Re: Gang Takes Nigerian Girls To Dubai, Records Unclad Videos Arrested (Pictured) by MrMcJay(m): 12:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
kosplateau:

dangote na friend of every govt.

Shey those wey dey run be enemy of government>
Re: Gang Takes Nigerian Girls To Dubai, Records Unclad Videos Arrested (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
hmmm...
Re: Gang Takes Nigerian Girls To Dubai, Records Unclad Videos Arrested (Pictured) by eromspete(m): 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2015
If your girl is in Dubai, it's too late.. grin

Seen it first hand. The hustle is real grin

Dem go de lie say

- Na vacation dem dey
- Na school university students dem be

Hahaha mehn Deira no be place at all..
Re: Gang Takes Nigerian Girls To Dubai, Records Unclad Videos Arrested (Pictured) by MarieSucre(f): 1:31pm On Sep 23, 2015
McCarlito:
As she hear "Travel to Dubai" her ear stand.. Without inquiring as to if what she's going for is "Legit" she joined the bandwagon... Now she's shedding crockodile tears angry angry angry angry angry

I know understand you o. So make her ear no stand? make e sleep? if it were you wetin you go do? Coz you dey chop 3 meals a day courtesy of your folks you know sabi say some people never chop since last night. No worry, if I say "Seeme border" make your ear no stand you hia??
Re: Gang Takes Nigerian Girls To Dubai, Records Unclad Videos Arrested (Pictured) by kefmawin: 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2015
It is against this backdrop that the post below becomes necessary for thoughtful consideration:

It is an era people generally refer to as the time of scarcity. The jobs are scarce, the resources are scarce.
Why waste profitable time complaining and whining?
Why remain in despondency and depression where there is a way out?
A way out? YES A WAY OUT!

The point is that anyone can be empowered in order to bring something to the table.
Some erroneously believe that the rich are hording the money and holding on to it such that money is exclusive to certain cabal.
But the fact of the matter is that No one can horde money for ever as there will always be reason to spend the money. This applies to both the rich and the poor.

The direction the money flows would to a large extent be determined by what we are offering or bringing to the table.
It is unfortunate that many spend quality time on social media (like facebook) and chat forum (such as whats app) without deriving any benefit. This is done at the expense of personal development and empowerment.
WHAT A WASTE!

It is against this backdrop that we present this opportunity during this holiday for Special skill acquisition and ICT driven developmental program for personal empowerment.

This touches on the following:

-Personal Effectiveness and problem solving skills
-Personal alignment and repositioning for income generation in the midst of scarcity
-Website Development Training with the State-Of-The-Art Technology
-Proving ways of making money online (through the internet) and great business ideas
-Advert Jingle Production and Audio Editing

Interested party should call or text: 08035966124 email: info@kefmawin.com

http://www.abujaconnect.com.ng/category/business
http://www.kefmawin.com/break-loose-penury/
Re: Gang Takes Nigerian Girls To Dubai, Records Unclad Videos Arrested (Pictured) by baloney: 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
opinion more arrest
the Ppl who trade in that business turn young gals into monsters to be able to control their life
Re: Gang Takes Nigerian Girls To Dubai, Records Unclad Videos Arrested (Pictured) by brainzdh(m): 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
I downloaded two of these videos last month or so, it seem to me like the victims actually knew they were coming to Dubai for prostitution.

One even acknowledged that she went together with her mum to swear an oath before leaving Nigeria that she won't cheat her Boss.

Blame it on #Poverty #QuickRiches
Re: Gang Takes Nigerian Girls To Dubai, Records Unclad Videos Arrested (Pictured) by plendil: 9:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
brainzdh:
I downloaded two of these videos last month or so, it seem to me like the victims actually knew they were coming to Dubai for prostitution.

One even acknowledged that she went together with her mum to swear an oath before leaving Nigeria that she won't cheat her Boss.

Blame it on #Poverty #QuickRiches

Yeah, I think I've come across something like that. One was a fair girl, the other slightly dark. The madam's voice could be heard (her face isn't shown) threatening them that the video would be released should they fail to pay the money owned. The most degrading shiiit Ive ever seen. sad

1 Like

Re: Gang Takes Nigerian Girls To Dubai, Records Unclad Videos Arrested (Pictured) by ijustdey: 10:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
bolajisarahone:
God punish them

Video: Newsreader lands anchor role after leaving her blouse undone in very raunchy screen test ...see video on www.africanswags.com

the chest region has depreciate rapidly self.... look at how its fall down due to gravity
Re: Gang Takes Nigerian Girls To Dubai, Records Unclad Videos Arrested (Pictured) by marriedvirgin: 11:37pm On Sep 23, 2015
please abeg come and tell me this story i'm interested.Why do arab men prefer their anus instead of the normal place

EggovinMma:
But seriously, some of our girls no dey try.Heard stories of how this Arab men drill their anus for money. Men these money shebi we go soon leave am die?! undecided
Re: Gang Takes Nigerian Girls To Dubai, Records Unclad Videos Arrested (Pictured) by mikolo80: 1:21am On Sep 24, 2015
dre11:
•Dubia based trafficker arrested

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/gang-takes-nigerian-girls-to-dubai-records-nude-videos/

Pictures of the suspects: the dubia syndicate
but for goodness sake
enough volunteer dey
why dem need to lure ppl
why ppl wicked like dis
Re: Gang Takes Nigerian Girls To Dubai, Records Unclad Videos Arrested (Pictured) by Kalvan: 2:42am On Sep 24, 2015
South East again?! The women don't even look human.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Wearing 'SARS Am I Next' T-shirt (Photo) / FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo / Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.