Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' (62516 Views)

Kedei Iwara Ibiang, Missing UNICAL Student Missing (Photos) / Olamide Aka Wizzy Missing: UNIABUJA Student Missing For 4 Weeks / Fanegan Temitope, AAUA Student Missing Weeks After Leaving Ondo For Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 2:16pm On May 25, 2021
Update From . COM

An undergraduate of the University of Benin, Olive Ize-Iyamu, has been declared missing by her family, Reports.

According to her older sister Constant Ebonugwu, who spoke with News Crew, She last spoke with Olive on May 17.

''I spoke to Olive on Monday, 17th of May. She was supposed to be in school. She is a student of UNIBEN, department of Microbiology, Learnt.

When I spoke to her on Monday, she said she was in school. I came back from work on Tuesday, I tried calling her but it didn't go through. I felt it was network issues. On Wednesday through till Sunday, I tried reaching her it didn't go through. I became worried. I asked my older brother if he had heard from her, he said no and that he was trying to reach her but her number wasn't going through.

I said okay, no need for worry. ''

Constant said she later received a message from one of their cousins, Nosa, asking if she had heard from Olive. She said Nosa who resides in Ajah, told her that they need to look for Olive as he has not heard from her for over 9 days.

''I called three of her friends who I had their numbers who were in her school. I still didn't understand that she was in Lagos. I still thought she was in school. So I quickly called her hostel mates and they said they hadn't seen her for like two weeks or so and that she had not been in school. So I had to call Nosa back and asked Nosa that when did he speak to Olive and where did she tell him she was.

That was when Nosa opened up to me that Olive has been in his place in Ajah for over three weeks. He said she dressed up and said she was going to see someone, that she got an order to cook for someone as the person paid money into her account. I said cook? Does Olive cook for people? He said that was the story Olive told him. He said it has been 9 days he last heard from her.

I said instead of wasting time, let me put it on social media. Anybody can help. I called my Dad, I called my elder brother and Nosa went to the Surulere police station. They were asked to go to Ajah yesterday but nothing has been done. We were asking them to send a request to the line she uses so they can give us her last call because Nosa said she used Uber. If we can trace the Uber driver. The police said they don't have network. I went to the communication company she uses, they said they cannot give me and that it is a confidential message and that it has to be from the police. We are just stuck. Nothing is being done apart from the social media buzz that I started.

Anyone with useful information should please contact the nearest police station or this number 08033212311.

Source: BLOG

1 Share

Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by WiszyFraud: 2:24pm On May 25, 2021
Why always the girls??
Hopefully she gets back in good condition.

undecided

132 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by dudusky007(m): 2:30pm On May 25, 2021
Yahoo plus+ them no dey gree na, always dey find already made guy..dem go use u do money spend 4 other gals....mary go round undecided
so sad for this indomie generation gals

97 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by Karlovych: 2:30pm On May 25, 2021
embarassed embarassed From Benin City to Lagos? I hope she receives a large dose of sense if she is eventually found, the level of ignorance and stupidity of some people is baffling because with the kind of stories in the news lately she still chose to act like she has no brain

139 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by Essential(m): 2:34pm On May 25, 2021
Ladies out there please register your boyfriend with your with family members and stop visiting random guys.

336 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by iampeterben(m): 2:35pm On May 25, 2021
Nosa will be the prime suspect, I feel Nosa knows this persons she had been chatting arrest him first and let him open up.

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 25, 2021
Nah today? No. Nah from birth Yash don dey back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:31pm On May 25, 2021
We pray she returns safe and sound to her family in one piece.

Our Darling Girls out there, please , please and please be careful out there.
We have many animals roaming around looking for whom to devour.

May none of us be victims to the devil and his children.

We Rise!

cococandy:
Cooking for money is a valid job .
Exactly our point!

Nova06:
She has been found
We say a very BIG AMEN to that and we pray this is true and positive.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 25, 2021
Wow, May God protect her wherever she is
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:31pm On May 25, 2021
Kylekent59:
dick dey sweet ooo.
Johnwicka:
HOLLY GRAM cool SHE IS SO DAM CUTE AND SOFT.. I KNW SHE IS IN A GUY'S HOUSE GRIDDING SOME D*CK NOW.. WAT A LUCKY GUY HE IS.. 4 HOLLY GRAM SAKE WEN WILL MINE COME.. WTF MAN
Orubebe01:

Hope say no be the sweetness of the preeq make am forget her house
Komu1048:
She went to deliver her cookies, some ladies cookies are so sweet. U won't like to loose out for a minute. Reason she isn’t back yet

Is this a joke to you Nairaland kids or what?
Here is someone's sister, daughter, aunt , niece we are talking about here.
Where is your empathy for crying out loud?
Why not keep shut if you don't have anything reasonable or sensible to type?
So annoying.

Nuelito:
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first
Atleast, YOU are considered a wise man by knowing when to talk and when to keep silent.

Mecka:
she has gone to collect some dick lessons and when she's done she will reappear. is it not Nigerians girls I know
Are you okay?

cococandy:
idiotic
Very Good and apt response to the kid! cool

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by FalseProphet1(m): 5:31pm On May 25, 2021
When will girls have sense and stop rushing to visit strangers who flaunt wealth online for them? If they continue this their miserable attitude, by 2023, six men will have to share one wife cos the rest would have been slaughtered for rituals. This I have seen.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by Kylekent59: 5:31pm On May 25, 2021
dick dey sweet ooo.

I hope she is found.

1 Like

Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by Orubebe01: 5:31pm On May 25, 2021
May she be found alive

Hope say no be the sweetness of the preeq make am forget her house

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by Nuelito: 5:31pm On May 25, 2021
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by UncleKoboko: 5:31pm On May 25, 2021
grin

Lol
Wasted generation grin

Just a guy...
A guy that has nothing on you.

A guy that'll probably just give you small change and plenty sperms...

SHE WENT ALL THE WAY FOR FÛCK'S SAKE
See what failed parenting has caused.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by Skillsnigeria: 5:32pm On May 25, 2021
hmmm
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by PCG001: 5:32pm On May 25, 2021
нave тнey cнecĸed daмn nιggerr'ѕ нoυѕe❓❓
ι don'т тrυѕт тнaт nιggerr, нe мay вe υp тo ѕoмeтнιng
нe тalĸs aвoυт coѕт oғ вυιldιng мaтerιalѕ тнaт doeѕn'т мaĸe нιм coмpleтe нιѕ нoυѕe ѕoмe weeĸѕ ago
нe ғor don υѕe тнe нoe➕aмundecided

8 Likes

Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by Chibuzoc(m): 5:32pm On May 25, 2021
Lol
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by Amuochicha(f): 5:32pm On May 25, 2021
i hate men

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by OgbanjeProphet: 5:32pm On May 25, 2021
Our girls no dey hear word angry

After the Iniobong Umoren's murder case They can never take precautions.

I am sure that another case of ritual murder of an innocent girl will still occur again very soon. They refuse to learn from other people's misfortunes.

To them money is more important than their lives.

I pray that she comes home alive.

11 Likes

Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by Deicide: 5:32pm On May 25, 2021
This ones na the one we day hear o, what of the one we no hear?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by Officialhorlah(m): 5:32pm On May 25, 2021
Shame To our Nigerian police
Re: Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' by rawtouch: 5:33pm On May 25, 2021
shocked

I dey come nor be address

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo / Man Wearing 'SARS Am I Next' T-shirt (Photo) / Businessman, Obinna Echianu, Commits Suicide By Hanging Inside Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.