Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) (30269 Views)

"I Killed 13 People" - 17-Year-Old Boko Haram Suspect (Photo) / Boko Haram Suspect Tied By A Soldier In Chad (Photo) / Military Arrests Another Wanted Boko Haram Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 23, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by derolemode(m): 8:48am On Sep 23, 2015
The day any part of the south is torched is the day Nigeria becomes care-free
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Haywhymido(m): 8:50am On Sep 23, 2015
Sicozone:
but this guy doesn't look boko now..... Yaay! its me again and am back to thank all nairalanders for all the many many likes yesterday. Y'all really made my day worthwhile. Bless you
we r happy, we did

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by blackpanda: 8:50am On Sep 23, 2015
Dindondin:
The day this people bomb anywhere in Lagos, it ll be tough for Nigeria

Dont make stewpid threats as if its the north thats fighting the south. People who has never experienced war before just come out with their large mouth to make empty threats
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Godsonkemz(m): 8:55am On Sep 23, 2015
What are they stil waiting for. Interrogate him and sentence him according to the gravity of his offense if he's found wanting.
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Ijaya123: 8:57am On Sep 23, 2015
anonimi:
Meanwhile Buhari and his chaperon, Tinubu are busy chasing the shadows of Saraki while our nation burns in the hands of Boko Haram terrorists and the economy grinds to a halt towards a RECESSION.

How did we vote such non-entities on March 28

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2110433_photogrid1423507310454_jpeg15665798139e20373fd1ab95e35707b5
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Rotimi47: 8:57am On Sep 23, 2015
JumpingChicken:
Dem don reach lagos?
they are everywhere; Lagos, ogun, oyo,abia, anambra, Port Harcourt etc but God pass them.
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Ijaya123: 8:58am On Sep 23, 2015
anonimi:
Meanwhile Buhari and his chaperon, Tinubu are busy chasing the shadows of Saraki while our nation burns in the hands of Boko Haram terrorists and the economy grinds to a halt towards a RECESSION.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2110433_photogrid1423507310454_jpeg15665798139e20373fd1ab95e35707b5

And how does posting this sentimental bull crap make you feel now?
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by grin88(m): 8:58am On Sep 23, 2015
anonimi:

ori e ti yi

Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by wiznuel(m): 8:59am On Sep 23, 2015
later the Snake Farmer will tell us that they are irrelevant

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by charlesucheh(m): 9:00am On Sep 23, 2015
Oya! Lit the fire let's start the ROASTING! NO TIME ABEG!!
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by GodMode: 9:01am On Sep 23, 2015
blackpanda:

Dont make stewpid threats as if its the north thats fighting the south. People who has never experienced war before just come out with their large mouth to make empty threats

What st:upid threat

Do you how many "bread winners" will die if a part of Lagos is bombed

The northerners living in lagos will be affected and attacked...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by fpeter(f): 9:02am On Sep 23, 2015
Safety is only in JESUS
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by ketekete: 9:03am On Sep 23, 2015
Kudos to how military men
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by GodMode: 9:05am On Sep 23, 2015
fpeter:
Safety is only in JESUS
Says a woman who's living in Englandgringrin
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Judeblade24(m): 9:07am On Sep 23, 2015
Look at this vibrant young individual chose as a proffesion......bombing and destroying properties........its just unfair
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by 400billionman: 9:07am On Sep 23, 2015
Is he a Yoruba man?

Just asking..
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by intrepid: 9:08am On Sep 23, 2015
Are you a blogger too?
Just asking o because I saw what you are doing on your blog....smh
elitehowcom:
What! No to Boko Haram In Lagos. we say No! No! No! I'm coming. let me go drive some free traffic to my blog from www.pogster.com cool
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by successinlife: 9:09am On Sep 23, 2015
Keep your calm Lagosians,they will try and will not succeed.For that thing called BH to function alot of compromise and God father is needed. Lagosians can not compromise and do not want mad religious sect to prevail in their environment,people will always get the antics before execution.BH need alot of hideouts & forest 2 succeed.Lagosians are super smart 2 be blind to BH because by their dressings ye shall know them. Moreso their core attack mode come from their female masqurades which their men are now using in disguise to cause mayhem.
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by emamos: 9:12am On Sep 23, 2015
anonimi post=38293205[s:
]Meanwhile Buhari and his chaperon, Tinubu are busy chasing the shadows of Saraki while our nation burns in the hands of Boko Haram terrorists and the economy grinds to a halt towards a RECESSION[/s].

[s]How did we vote such non-entities on March 28[/s]
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by softvio(m): 9:13am On Sep 23, 2015
blackpanda:

id.i.ot people like you don't know the diff between threats and predictions

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by fpeter(f): 9:15am On Sep 23, 2015
GodMode:

Says a woman who's living in Englandgringrin

LOL....But JESUS is Omnipresent...I live in 9JA oo
no place like home grin
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by softvio(m): 9:16am On Sep 23, 2015
GodMode:

What st:upid threat
Do you how many "bread winners" will die if a part of Lagos is bombed
The northerners living in lagos will be affected and attacked...
you get time to waste oo. Y you dey answer that half-schooled?
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 23, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
shocked We are not safe in Lagos again....

I will drastically reduce hanging out because of my safety. shocked

But this boko boy kinda resemble ArodewilliamsT.. Next boko boy that will be arrested will surely be customized13......

Trollll... grin

Ain't you the coward who would knockout 20 Igbo guys with one punch?

Akpaamu... grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by emamos: 9:17am On Sep 23, 2015
Lilimax:
Has he been tried and proven to be a Bokoharam or is he just a mere suspect? undecided
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by juman(m): 9:18am On Sep 23, 2015
Bokos should be able to go to other places to live normal life.
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Paschal55(m): 9:19am On Sep 23, 2015
Dindondin:
The day this people bomb anywhere in Lagos, it ll be tough for Nigeria
Same sh*t we have been saying but it keeps happening... Pray for a better Nigeria. thanks.
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by GodMode: 9:21am On Sep 23, 2015
softvio:

you get time to waste oo. Y you dey answer that half-schooled?

The guy has to know the rubbish his posting... Lagos alone is very multi ethnic...

BH won't be just attacking one tribe..

From the other thread, yorubas are fighting igbos because of market and they struck at night..

I don't want to know or see what will happen if a bomb goes off in Lagos and BH has the guts to claim responsibility..
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by emamos: 9:21am On Sep 23, 2015
Sicozone:
but this guy doesn't look boko now..... Yaay! its me again and am back to thank all nairalanders for all the many many likes yesterday. Y'all really made my day worthwhile. Bless you
^^^
were you paid for d likes? Kd
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by zendy: 9:21am On Sep 23, 2015
Boko Haram is bound to hit Lagos sooner or later. These people are fighting to islamise Nigeria and they will never stop. .
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by GodMode: 9:22am On Sep 23, 2015
fpeter:

LOL....But JESUS is Omnipresent...I live in 9JA oo no place like home grin
Says a woman living in Lagosgringrin
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 23, 2015
In this zoo where we have a Dullard as a president.. Chasing ghost while boko Haram is trying to cause havoc in other part of the country... Islamabad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Presides Over Federal Executive Meeting Today (Photos) / Breaking: 4 APC Reps Quit Party, Announce Their New Party / Buhari: Why I Will Never Write A Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.